North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 787| Reply: 2

best with Thor

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tridat2606
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2015-10-12 10:00:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
best with Thor Reply:2| View:787
        ok so I have appolo and will be getting thor, who do I keep? zoph or loki.
        My thoughts are loki is really only good as a dmg boost which wont be to good if your tank is dead.
        I am a fighter this my thoughts for setup

thor on hp/top
        appolo on dmg
        and zoph as alt

all input is appriciated
Translate

tridat2606 Last edit in 2015-10-12 10:00:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cuiquesuun
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2017-06-07
Post time 2015-10-12 10:12:51 | Show all posts

best with Thor

My party at the moment is Thor-Loki-Zoph, if i had to drop any of them...it would be Zophi, but that\'s because i\'m a Spiritus and i loooove using Shining Wall so my team has me and Loki to heal already(Zophi is my alt even).

Zophi is a great hero as he heals a lot and causes stun...either way you\'ll be out of a healer depending on who you drop, i expect everyone will be using Thor soon, so Keeping Loki might keep your damage true to itself(40% damage improve to you as 40% of enemy Thor damage redux) i find that Loki and Thor have really good synergy, specially on WB. Although since Loki will be your alt in your setting as you will use Thor and appolo...
i find that Zophi is by far the best alt between him and loki

Overall, since you\'re a Fighter, i believe dropping Loki will be best for you then, like i said Zophi is by far the better alt, while Loki is better as main, Zophi is also a better healer and he has more overall HP so he\'s way more efficient to pick up the slack as tank should Thor die first, and he\'ll still heal Thor well if appolo dies first.

Those are my thoughts, hope it helps you ^^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cuiquesuun Last edit in 2015-10-12 10:12:51

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-4 01:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050686 second(s), 36 queries .