North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 498| Reply: 5

Glyphs for Talisman need help?

[Copy link]

71

Threads

120

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
g1954776
User
Posts:120
Joined 2015-4-18
Last Visited 2019-03-29
Post time 2015-10-14 21:32:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Glyphs for Talisman need help? Reply:5| View:498
Cant understand how to pu more than one i puted first one and when i tryed to put secend it changed to secend one and i lost first one how i can put 2 or 3 of tham to not loosit previos one?Please help?
Translate

 g1954776 Last edit in 2015-10-14 21:32:14

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

2

Threads

38

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
benoit mompon
User
Posts:38
Joined 2014-12-26
Last Visited 2016-12-17
Post time 2015-10-16 02:49:37 | Show all posts

Glyphs for Talisman need help?

        Same thing for me. Don\'t know how to fill the 2 other places.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 benoit mompon Last edit in 2015-10-16 02:49:37

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

118

Threads

2809

Posts

0

Credits

版主

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Credits
0
flandre
Moderator
Posts:2809
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2018-11-23
Post time 2015-10-16 05:50:13 | Show all posts

Glyphs for Talisman need help?

        Dear players.

        Pay attention that if you try to install 2nd glyph into talisman then you have 70% chance to overwrite the old one and 30% chance for fusion.


Below i have marked where you can see it.


Translate
Floor reply (0)

 flandre Last edit in 2015-10-16 05:50:13

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

81

Threads

573

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
mrhappy s(204)
User
Posts:573
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-10-16 07:30:23 | Show all posts

Glyphs for Talisman need help?

Reply 2# flandre
exactly, so when you want to add the 2nd glyph you need to make sure you have about 3 of each glyph just in case it fails a few times
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-10-16 07:30:23

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

4

Threads

28

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
matt.b
User
Posts:28
Joined 2015-1-24
Last Visited 2017-01-16
Post time 2015-10-19 02:21:53 | Show all posts

Glyphs for Talisman need help?

should add a remove function. ;unless i am missing that part.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 matt.b Last edit in 2015-10-19 02:21:53

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-7 12:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053550 second(s), 42 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list