North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 394| Reply: 4

Several game features require correction.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
Post time 2015-10-15 23:55:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Several game features require correction. Reply:4| View:394
        I havenoticed that several game features require some kind of correction.
        Feature 1: Please, remake Rowing quest.(Boat.);Let players complete it with a help of mouse clicks. Firstly this quest lagsvery often. Secondly, It\'s REALLY BAD for the health of your laptop. Youshouldn\'t click on the same button very often. This may deactivate it. Feature2: Please, adjust pop up window with sharing reward for the Send yourfirst Beast to battle facebook achievement. This window lags very often.Sometimes this achievement has a delay in several days. This achievement shouldbe available every day. Feature 3: Please, add badges as a reward for the 4thplace in the Alliance war. It\'s unfair that you can earn badges for the 5thplace and below, but 4th place don\'t give you any progress. Feature 4: Please,adjust gift buttons for all three fortresses in the Alliance war. I mean giftsthat alliance leader may send to 5 members of his alliance after every battle.I consider that this option should be available after every battle and withoutany delays. 3 fortresses = 3 buttons. Right now, the gift button for the 2dfort has a huge delay. Feature 5: Please, let us use Plume of Time on otherqueues. This item becomes useless, after learning of all hero skills. Feature6: Please, remove chests with equipment from the Maze random reward. This is areally useless thing. Actually, I would like to find something new andinteresting in the Maze shop and among Maze random treasures. How about shardsof something interesting and items that can upgrade quality of the ornament andmaybe even change stats? Feature 7: Please, add auto mode for the Maze. It\'snot my personal desire. I\'ve seen a lot of requests about this here: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/86262/; ;; Feature8: Please, upgrade the variety of items in the shop of the Legend of Samele. Feature9: Please, add text number under Thief Reward button. You should see totalamount of reward in a bank, before gathering. Believe me, this is a usefulfeature. Feature 10: Please, let us see the weakest of our enemies in theServants menu. Not the strongest. Feature 11: Please, remove Black Iron fruits.Feature 12: Please, add additional button for the Mystical shop. I suppose, itshould be near skill queue. Feature 12a: Please, let us hide several items likeHP, HT,CD and other. It seems like we have too much icons on the screen. Feature14: Please, add more items in the AW, BS and Magic crystal shops. Feature 15lease, remove daily limit for loop quests. Let here be only weekly limit. Feature16: Please, add 3 options in the Exchange menu. 1)Exchange 10 PrestigePackage*10 into 1 Prestige Package*100. 2)Exchange 2 Prestige Package*50 into 1Prestige Package*100. 3)Exchange 10 Prestige Package*100 into 1 PrestigePackage*1000. (Why? Clever players will understand.) ; Feature 17: Please, letus exchange Expedition potion into something.

By the way, could someone ask Happy to check my last comment here:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/88980/?floor=8 ;;;I made several changes for suggestion about Tavern.;;
Translate

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-15 23:55:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2015-10-16 21:32:48 | Show all posts

Added the suggestions to the suggestion file.
        Regarding the tavern, also added that one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

chronocommande... Last edit in 2015-10-16 21:32:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
buffy
User
Joined 2015-2-4
Last Visited 2016-03-11
Post time 2015-10-17 17:52:51 | Show all posts

feature 10, let us see the weakest instead of strongest servants - NO THANK YOU. The stronger servants = better rewards. Also, servants go as far down as 15 levels below yours, if you don\'t like your options, then refresh it.;
        However, about servants - an option to DELETE enemy servants so that they appear alongside the ordinary ones would be appreciated. Or at least an option to see what the heck kind of resources they give out when you capture them
Translate
Floor reply (0)

buffy Last edit in 2015-10-17 17:52:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dan silver
User
Joined 2014-12-21
Last Visited 2016-09-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-17 20:44:37 | Show all posts

Reply 2# buffy

Ah, right. This requires clarification. I meant that you shouldn\'t see servants that you can\'t capture. I can\'t find a reason to see a target with twice higher BR then yours.;The difference in power shouldn\'t be so huge.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dan silver Last edit in 2015-10-17 20:44:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-5-28 19:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059946 second(s), 40 queries .