North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1575| Reply: 39

I need some advice from experienced players please.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hooters
User
Joined 2014-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-05
Post time 2015-10-18 22:02:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
I need some advice from experienced players plea Reply:39| View:1575
        Thanks for taking a look at this post.;First off, I am a casher. Some of you will say that makes me dumb. I am not so certain I would argue with you. Feel free to insert your own adjective. Regardless, I am stuck. My ability to throw away money on this game has afforded me some successes. Sadly, I still cannot get over the hump. I still lose to people I don\'t think I should be losing too.;I\'ll reference back to my prior statement about being dumb. I am hoping someone can push me in the right direction. I wont profess to have a great deal of knowledge of this game so I may be missing something simple. I welcome any advice or suggestions you may have.;
        Party: Main, Snow Queen, Silver Queen, Son of Odin, Oracle with Silver Dragon Lord is back-up.
        Totem: Gold Spiritsoul with Gold Fire totem united.
        Angels: Awakened Varda is deployed. Evolved to Excelsior. Other angels are Elena, Ysera, Themis, Awakened Eostre, Sunniva, ;and most others save the big ones. The ones listed here are either Excelsior or ungodly evolved.
        Artifacts: Twilight mirror, chest of flames, shield of discord, horn of prosperity, heavens Medley and galaxy ring. Only chest of flames is mythic. The rest are lower than that. I have them all sockets and burnished with level 5 or less gems.
        Mounts: Mount level is 26. I have Phoenix, Armored Elephant and Rhino, Luminous Steed, Ruthless Leopard, Panda and a host of others.
        Armor Enchants: All on every hero is at level 4 or above. I have bonuses on all heroes.
        Rune: All heroes are at orange level.
        Gems: I have level 9\'s on everyone. My main is nearly all level 10 or higher with many level 11 or 12\'s.;
        I recently changed my focus from hit/dodge to hit/PATK/crit. I currently run 924k PATK with 45k hit and 32k crit. I can go back to 750k PATK with 45k dodge/hit. See below. I blocked out any identifying marks in hopes of avoiding hackers if that\'s possible.
        I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you!

Translate

hooters Last edit in 2015-10-18 22:02:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
imonseph
User
Joined 2015-5-13
Last Visited 2017-10-19
Post time 2015-10-18 22:38:46 | Show all posts

Uhmm.. yea, if you\'re stunned pretty often, I can certainly identify with you that\'s one major factor,;of losing in battle.;
        But why SDL as back-up when it should be your main striker in battle?
        Always bear in mind that battle strategy begins with party formation:
        check which hero is best for whatever halo your angel provides -;
        varda halo:;
        dodge -main (top back)
        hit - SDL (mid back)
        agility - oracle (mid bottom)
        agility - odin (mid front)
        crit - snow queen (bottom front)
        backup - silver queen (swap with odin whichever last longer in battle)

Finally, the last thing about your battle strategy is to know the opponent you\'re dealing with.
        The only way to find out why you are losing is to view the battle log.
        To see who atks first (agility), which hero gets killed first. I\'m pretty sure your party has no issues with IRB.
        There are many other factors to also consider:;namely, class res and elemental besides all the main stats.
        You should check them as well.

If you\'d not like to be called dumb, is very simple:
        when you cash, you have greater privileges, but at the same time, should know better
        and give recommendations earlier than other players about the effectiveness of some heroes,
        artifact, totem, angels.. etc. Hopefully we can learn something from you at the same time,
        if you can contribute your experience to the player community.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

imonseph Last edit in 2015-10-18 22:38:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
blankz
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-04-19
Post time 2015-10-19 00:31:09 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

blankz Last edit in 2015-10-19 00:31:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hooters
User
Joined 2014-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-05
 Author| Post time 2015-10-19 00:56:16 | Show all posts

Reply 2# blankz

I would appreciate any input you have.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hooters Last edit in 2015-10-19 00:56:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkerthandark
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-03-19
Post time 2015-10-19 01:26:04 | Show all posts

Could you post info about your heroes as well? also add your party formation and GA\'s need more info than seeing your main here
Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkerthandark Last edit in 2015-10-19 01:26:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
project_mayhem
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-10-19 01:31:40 | Show all posts

Honestly being a beserker you get a natural crit abiliy, going back to the hit/dodge and increase your agi would be a better help for you. I would think.

Edit: for skills i would look into SoT and Winter Storm.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

project_mayhem Last edit in 2015-10-19 01:31:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hooters
User
Joined 2014-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-05
 Author| Post time 2015-10-19 01:59:28 | Show all posts

Reply 4# darkerthandark
        As requested. I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

hooters Last edit in 2015-10-19 01:59:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkerthandark
User
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-03-19
Post time 2015-10-19 02:18:19 | Show all posts

Reply 6# hooters
        You have namiria on SQ this sylph is better for supporters such as supreme oracle I dunno your other sylphs so this is as much as I could say about them focus on SQ more as she is way better striker than your main she got nice hit so take advantage of it and boost her PATK more

It seems that you build more dodge and hit on your supporters than END which is more important your supporters (supremene oracle SoO and Silver Queen) don´t; need to dodge or hit they need to have endurance in battle so they won´t; be killed anytime soon
        SDL is good but rather focus on SQ

your party formation you have ss totem but you gave it only to your main and supporters are left alone and even lined up I never line mine supporters LE/MoD or supreme oracle along with neri/silver queen if they get silenced uuuf would be bad and even the rage from ss totem is wasted if you won´t; line up your main with supreme oracle if Supreme Oracle (SO) skill is upgraded on good lvl then if you get your silver queen killed and your SO is lined up with your SS totem you can still get rage every turn which is awesome

you should focus for some time solely on SQ multi target skill is better than your arcane lighting on your main and she will deal more DMG as well when boosted in good way
        I use for my FQ the best I always get and i have on my FQ over 1mil patk 52k hit which is way higher in battle 195k agi and 3mil hp focus on this hero more and she´ll become killer

as for the artifacts I would put twilight mirror on 1st turn to gain more max HP at beginning of battles than shield of discord and then galaxy ring or swap shield with ring but I would put twilight mirror for 1st turn

Thats my opinion good luck

Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkerthandark Last edit in 2015-10-19 02:18:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-10-19 02:33:29 | Show all posts

the trick to being either a free or cash player is to spend wisely. cash, resources or dia. don\'t buy something because you want it. buy it because it will help you. Clothing, wings might look cool, but help for your party is sometimes overpriced.

as one of the earlier posters said, you have to watch battle logs sometimes. a good example is Serrin angel. Yes she hits all the time. often love taps. experiment some. diff angels, party members, and formations. PvP, PvE, and PvBoss monsters sometimes are different.

Read carefully. I do for my characters, and still missed one really bad effect on a piece of gear.

remember that your heroes are assets and might need to be used in different ways. even Rose Knight with one HP remaining can absorb a 1 million dmg attack. deader than dead, but attacker wasted the whole thing. not only that, sometimes doing something little, like adding 100 points of dodge can really mess up your careful plan that has worked for a month.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-10-19 02:33:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hooters
User
Joined 2014-7-9
Last Visited 2016-02-05
 Author| Post time 2015-10-19 02:36:21 | Show all posts

Reply 7# darkerthandark

Thank you. I made some adjustments. I had just changed my party around some. I normally dont have my oracle and silver queen stacked. I changed it back to something more appropriate. I am in the process of making other changes you suggested. Thanks for your feedback.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hooters Last edit in 2015-10-19 02:36:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-3 23:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079444 second(s), 52 queries .