North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy

asking mods

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenryuddraig
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-11-27
Post time 2015-10-26 04:38:34 | Show all posts

asking mods

i wount deny your ranking SS of this ludo but that was day 1 your alt ota is rank 3 my alt is rank 5 now 4 days later so you should complain about yourself you been trying to get us banned for ages and you keep failing you get on everyones nerves your SS are insuficiant all you do is try to cause trouble so simmer down and stop this harasment and slander
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenryuddraig Last edit in 2015-10-26 04:38:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenryuddraig
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-11-27
Post time 2015-10-26 04:48:02 | Show all posts

asking mods

so acording to you a alt that played in a diferent guild and played as a diferent character is fine so here my alt is in a diferent guild a guild with a higher rank and level than your alts shows work has been done on it;
        this is SS from today your alt is being used as a blocker you blocked pusit from getting rank 3 so your complaints are invalid since you always do the same all i did was use up all the dice to get room in my bags many players are quiting and have quite because of you even those in your own guild but this is all i will say because its a waste of time to explain this to you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenryuddraig Last edit in 2015-10-26 04:48:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46e...
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-10-26 04:54:39 | Show all posts

asking mods

;;;; no frankly i think me and drama who has no alt was warned of alt abuse to shut you up since your so anoying alt abuse is a ban not a warning so why did me who is rarely on my alt because i have a real life who is not even the leader in a guild i created never even participates in events drama who has no alts saves and saves to get what he wants in events get a warning but not a ban second i never said ota was a feeder i am pointing out the SS you posted of my alt is what your alt does 24/7 so if i am to be banned for not breaking rules then you should be also every suposed SS you posted are taken out of context 2 of those posts are from 3 days ago 2 of those posts you already showed flander and are 2 months old and one was a internal guild conflict that was taken care of ages ago and as for ota killing deathgrasp members that only shows you have no life so all you do is play while we have a life play to enjoy the game as a game should be played you burned every single bridge you had i told you there are consequences for your actions you called me a child after i said that but look who made things worse for themselves; ;;; tenryuddraig posted on 2015-10-25 15:32:45;;;;
        MIND RE SAYING ABOUT DRAMA NOT HAVING ALTS? AND STILL NOT SAYING IF YOU PLAYED LADY WHEN SHE QUIT FUNNY WHEN SHE WAS GONE HOW SHE SOMEHOW CHALLANGED DEATH IN AW AND ALL AND HOW CHANGED FROM YOUR ALT GUILD TO DEATH  OR AFTER SEEING OTA TOP 3 YOU LOGGED ALT RAZ TO BLOCK THEN LOSTED

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzfzl6zg8q46e... Last edit in 2015-10-26 04:54:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46e...
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-10-26 05:05:02 | Show all posts

asking mods

Reply 21# tenryuddraig
GO CHECK LUDOS RANKING EVERY DAY PUS WAS NOWHERE IN RANKING TILL TODAY AND DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW HOW PUS IS ALWAYS CALLING YOU TO KILL DE MARA TO FEED MARA\'S OR PRES O AND PUS NEVER IN DE RANKING AND AS FOR PLAYERS QUITTING SHOULD I POST ALL THE HARASSING YOU DRAMA KYB4 AND BADSPORT ;DO TO ALL OTHERS AND HOW IN YOUR EYES EVERYONE ON THIS GAME IS MY ALTS SHOCKED DIDNT SAY SANTA AND EASTER BUNNY NOT MY ALTS TO EVEN AFTER FLANDRE SAID ONLY ALT I HAVE IS OTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzfzl6zg8q46e... Last edit in 2015-10-26 05:05:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46e...
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-10-26 05:07:58 | Show all posts

asking mods

;;;; i wount deny your ranking SS of this ludo but that was day 1 your alt ota is rank 3 my alt is rank 5 now 4 days later so you should complain about yourself you been trying to get us banned for ages and you keep failing you get on everyones nerves your SS are insuficiant all you do is try to cause trouble so simmer down and stop this harasment and slander ;;; tenryuddraig posted on 2015-10-25 15:38:34;;;;
O AND GO ON SHOW SS OF OTA NOT ONLY BEING IN RANK IN LUDOS BUT ALSO CAMP WAR MONO CST AND ALL EVENTS LIKE A MAIN ACCT.  STILL WAITING TO SEE ss OF OTA BEING ABUSED OR BEING A FEEDER AFTER OVER 6 MONTHS SO DONT LUMP OTA WITH DEATHS AND YOUR ALT GUILD ALTS
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzfzl6zg8q46e... Last edit in 2015-10-26 05:07:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenryuddraig
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-11-27
Post time 2015-10-26 05:17:52 | Show all posts

asking mods

pus is always calling anyone to atk mara because she can\'t beat mara you could even join lady has not quite she took a long break because of your harasment and cool drama has to alts big deal still a warning and not a ban and where should i start oh ok burn pmed me saying he had enouph with your crap as he joined you and burned bridges he can\'t join another guild so he said by you made coments saying all in deathgrasp was G@Y sorry for the term after that pheonix jay quite the game who is in your guild and as for ota being your only alt we all know that but you also have gigity\'s log in info you play hinas account more than she does thats why we had to shield all in nkri because we don\'t know who\'s log in info you have as for lady no she is my freind on FB i talk to her often and no i don\'t have her log in info so i can\'t play her and also i have a strict policy to not except or ask for anyone log in info causes to many problems your a great example of it when people find mara they can fight themselves or ask for help when they ask for help its not individual its everyone just click to help go to the third tab and click the crossing sword symbol on the active mara bam you joined and can now help;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenryuddraig Last edit in 2015-10-26 05:17:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tenryuddraig
User
Joined 2015-1-17
Last Visited 2015-11-27
Post time 2015-10-26 05:22:28 | Show all posts

asking mods

and if you call useing stacks of dice thats takeing up space blocking then i guess i blocked that was day 1 your giveing me a headach not worth it
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tenryuddraig Last edit in 2015-10-26 05:22:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46e...
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-10-26 05:43:37 | Show all posts

asking mods

;;;; pus is always calling anyone to atk mara because she can\'t beat mara you could even join lady has not quite she took a long break because of your harasment and cool drama has to alts big deal still a warning and not a ban and where should i start oh ok burn pmed me saying he had enouph with your crap as he joined you and burned bridges he can\'t join another guild so he said by you made coments saying all in deathgrasp was G@Y sorry for the term after that pheonix jay quite the game who is in your guild and as for ota being your only alt we all know that but you also have gigity\'s log in info you play hinas account more than she does thats why we had to shield all in nkri because we don\'t know who\'s log in info you have as for lady no she is my freind on FB i talk to her often and no i don\'t have her log in info so i can\'t play her and also i have a strict policy to not except or ask for anyone log in info causes to many problems your a great example of it when people find mara they can fight themselves or ask for help when they ask for help its not individual its everyone just click to help go to the third tab and click the crossing sword symbol on the active mara bam you joined and can now help; ;;; tenryuddraig posted on 2015-10-25 16:17:52;;;;
as always lies mind showign these so called words you said show pm\'s of burn saying these thing and show lady saying she quit playing due to me you mind showing these facts all we been seeing is words and we all know you and drama lies none stop. drama and your greed made most quit and then the harassing of all made others quit can show SS of burn saying he quit because deaths harassments and mind showing SS of these slanders of me playing others?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzfzl6zg8q46e... Last edit in 2015-10-26 05:43:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46e...
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-10-26 06:00:00 | Show all posts

asking mods

;;;; and if you call useing stacks of dice thats takeing up space blocking then i guess i blocked that was day 1 your giveing me a headach not worth it ;;; tenryuddraig posted on 2015-10-25 16:22:28;;;;
you mean in buttering words of its never on to collect dice and just like how you came here to atk you used raz gold to buy dice after seeing ota in top 3 and as all events alts to the blocking. so in shaded words you seen ota in top ranks and just so happen to have an alt thats not been played is some time which was seen feeding main pts in aw but logged on and just so happened to have the dice to drop others ranks which collected for not being on and just so happen because your p\'d from being reported by me and seen ota in rank and now some how dont have time to relog raz but alot of time to slander and lie in forums. so how does a alt get dice to rank like that when never logged to collect? or just say i seen ota that i dont like sense alt warning and used alt gold to drop hes rannk / aka alt blocking using alt never played as a acct
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzfzl6zg8q46e... Last edit in 2015-10-26 06:00:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyyotaq9kny1j...
User
Joined 2015-10-9
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-10-26 06:11:04 | Show all posts

asking mods

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyyotaq9kny1j... Last edit in 2015-10-26 06:11:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-7-13 20:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063321 second(s), 49 queries .