User
Joined 2015-10-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-23 08:34:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recharge using Visa Gold Green Dot Reply:3| View:159

**EDIT**
        IGN - Belasko
        Server - Antoinette

This is twice tonight that I have tried to purchase diamonds with a rechargeable Green Dot Visa card purchased from Wal-Mart and loaded with cash.; Both times the screen has had the header of Order Submitted with subtext stating refresh in a few minutes.; The first time I waited an hour and called for the balance on my card, and the money had not been taken off nor did I receive the Diamonds I purchased.

This second time I logged out, logged back in (from the advice of a trusted guild mate of mine), and still got the screen saying Order Submitted.; I have purchased Diamonds before and it was an instant transaction with the diamonds showing up immedietely.; I purchased the diamonds so I could buy some things from the 7 Day Celebration on the new Antoinette server.; As this is the final day for the 7 Day Celebration... I have no time to waste.

Is this a common bug?; Is it due to the card being a rechargeable Green Dot, which I wouldn\'t understand as I always use Green Dot and they are treated as regular credit/debit cards and never turned down.; I would appreciate if I could get an answer back soon as I\'m close to missing out on the 7 Day Celebration new server sales.

belasko Last edit in 2015-10-23 08:34:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
freyafm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2017-11-20
Post time 2015-10-23 13:22:43 | Show all posts

Recharge using Visa Gold Green Dot

Hello Belasko. I believe I got to you a little bit too late. But I will make a report for you and ask what might\'ve happened. The will also need your transaction ID please to check if the recharge has been declined.
Floor reply (0)

freyafm Last edit in 2015-10-23 13:22:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viperit
User
Joined 2015-10-17
Last Visited 2017-10-16
Post time 2015-10-23 15:51:39 | Show all posts

Recharge using Visa Gold Green Dot

Its because greendot and most prepaid cards do not allow foreign transactions anymore. New rule implemented even if their packaging says foreign transaction allowed its not.When xolla tries to charge the card it reports the company as being from holland i believe which makes it a foreign transaction. Its the explanation i got from greendot last i called. I also tried multiple prepaid cards all had same result. They implemented this new rule recently this year i believe in april or july 2015. Seems a lot of those prepaids are owned by the same company or something.

I bit the bullet and got myself a prepaid bluebird account from amex speciffically for this...no fees and free to reload at walmart atm machine thing they have near customer service.
Floor reply (0)

viperit Last edit in 2015-10-23 15:51:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 19:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192461 second(s), 38 queries .