User

Credits
ckeller98
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2016-11-13
Post time 2015-10-23 09:28:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stop my disappointment. My ticket still unresolv Reply:4| View:174
        On the first day of House of Cards, I opened a ticket after House of Cards jumped from the synth scrolls at the bottom on the prize swaps all they way to the top where the Sand Lord crest is. ;So when I clicked on swap I didn\'t get the synth scrolls, but the Sand Lord Crest. ;I\'ve been holding onto a few cards for a while such as the Large Jokers and the Lesser Jokers, waiting for a prize I could use. ;The Sand Lord is not that prize. ;It is an evolotion crest for a toon I don\'t have. ;
        The ticked I opened explained the above and asked that the Sand Lord Crest be removed and the cards used for the swap be refunded. ;I thought this was a very simple and easy task to complete. ;Instead I got, what appears to be as standard response to enhance delay of resolution, send a screenshot was the response. ;I asked what screenshot do you want and why? ;I never got a response to that question, that I asked twice, but when I asked I can\'t attach a screenshot to the ticket what do I do, I got a link to this site. ;So I posted a screenshot of the prize swap for Sand Lord showing the cards. ;This screen shot doesn\'t prove anything doesn\'t, as far as I can tell, help in any way. ;The company should already know what A Sand Lord Crest Looks like and what cards are needed to do a swap and if, for some odd reason, they don\'t, they they should have access to see.
        When I open a ticket I provide the server I use and my toon name, and the ticket. ;They should be able to access my account and see what\'s what. ;At least when I troubleshoot for computer issues, not games, I do that. ;I research and see what\'s going on with the account that is having a problem.
        Apparently the screen shot opened some mythical door of service and the next day there was a response that the ticket would be sent to the developers for them to see if they can help and to be patient. ;
        Well, the ticket isn\'t resolved. ;House of Cards will be at an end tomorrow. ;There is still a couple of;days for prize swaps, but I am left very disappointed and feeling as those the fix won\'t happen.
        I\'ve put in quite a bit of money into the game, way more than I ever ever ever should have and this kind of poor support is uncalled for.;

ckeller98 Last edit in 2015-10-23 09:28:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
huntpl
Super moderator
Joined 2015-10-14
Last Visited 2016-08-22
Post time 2015-10-23 11:00:05 | Show all posts

Stop my disappointment. My ticket still unresolved

Hi ckeller98,
        truly sorry for the inconvenience.
        But it seems you have post in wrong forum, here is Megarealm forum, and your issue happened in LOA.
        Hmmm, please confirm it.
        Thanks.
Floor reply (0)

huntpl Last edit in 2015-10-23 11:00:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2016-04-01
Post time 2015-10-23 11:12:46 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-10-23 11:12:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ckeller98
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2016-11-13
 Author| Post time 2015-10-24 07:00:01 | Show all posts

Stop my disappointment. My ticket still unresolved

Reply 1# huntpl
        You\'re right. ;I\'m pretty sure this was the forum I was directed to for my issue. ;I\'ll see about reposting in Angel Alliance forum.
Floor reply (0)

ckeller98 Last edit in 2015-10-24 07:00:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-25 13:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152283 second(s), 37 queries .