Credits
angel_of_misery
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2015-10-27 00:54:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
WitchesDen Off-Topic to others :P Reply:1| View:260
Edited by angel_of_misery at 2015-11-8 09:45

first you will need to change nostrum that you will use on your charecter and nostums on your heroes
        first your Charecter it should have nostrum like her when you have same class because you dont have Vip3 you can only use 2 nostrums

to buy nostrums best way is to buy them from Secret arena D-Crystal Shop

those nostrums ar for Charecter necesary it look like that

now Nostrums for your heroes well because spiritus have nice buff and later when you will get stronger heroes you will get quite stronger in battle too

Pdeff Nostrum will help you with only 1 skill and atleast it will be deffense agains patk users even though lots of players using matk heroes but mostly that nostrum is used for Magic Break skill

my building that i told to RainAngel its simple that anyone can do it and after time when you will get stronger it will pay off but it still isnt the best deffense build
        Because it still missing Unholy blood wolf

Important things that you need to have on heroes especialy for deffenders
        Title Celebration of HP
        Totems:Ancestral totem and Nature totem
        Active skills and passive skills:
        Arcane Spor
        Magic Break
        Brutal Shot
        Bird of prey
        Blood Essence
        Check Gus picture to see how they look
        Well Arcane spor we can only get if we Demonization for skills there we can get any skill that is not for that tipe of hero but you probably know that already but i will still anyway explain it maybe you forgot it how it works

When you press on Demonization it will pop up that window

each refresh for skills it cost 10 variation dust the first yellow picture marked is necesary to have on all heroes that is for reviving hero that died in battle
        while you ar still in Demonization lets set Title for hero its important that you have right title for hero
        7 star or above you can put on heroes Red titles but for now only Thor can be free to get with 170 Stampers
        but for heroes that ar below 7 stars the title Should be Celebration of HP yust like that Gus below on that picture

Now lets yump to Totems how to get them to start i made my own eazy way to start on them with that atleast 1 thing you can max eazy out

to open middle totem you need to get HP totem and Deff totem on +9 after you do that on hp totem and deff totem get each totem to 60% after you have both on 60% you will get middle totem marked in red to 18% after you do that on one hero go to another and repeat same thing for middle totem setting should be Deff if they will have Celebration of HP
        that is for heroes now for your own personal title for 40% HP for spiritus more than attack is important to have high HP because some skills ar based on HP rather on attack

after you do requirements to get last title for 40% HP you will get some more damage for your charecter
        well i hope you get to this realy fast that you get atleast that completet down because it lots of things that you will need to improve
        now lets yump to next Mount its good that you got Alpaca mount his max upgrade rate is 4.0
        the best way to level up is to Exchange Top tier mount Exp from event

saving up Beast melle is important too well mostly because for exchanging for top tier mount potions but even when you will get alpaca on max 4.0 dont stop exchanging them you will need atleast to get around 1,000,000 mount exp lots of things will be consuming mount experience
        because you ar already high level you probably have that open in mount section

here ar 3 things that you can shose Upgrade mount level
        next is training your mount
        and last is Colection there you can upgrade your mount
        but first is colection

it will consume lots of potions that you will upgrade your mount to max level but it will be worth because your charecter will get stronger and will have more damage and HP

training your mount its good because you will equip later better equipment on him but recomendet is to only level it to lv 50 check this picture above it only after you will end with colection upgrade your mount that you have in your case Alpaca to max only then you could max this out but i would not advise to max this out not till end would rather save mount exp in case you get better mount and when you get it you will have it in no time max level on upgrade

Mount orb the higher level you will have that the better stats you will have with mount sorry only know that
        Lucky orb the better upgradet it will be the more skills you will have chances to add in skill panel in mount

after it will change color on this writing to blue or purple later and even later to orange it will open panel to add additional skill

and lastly your beast you can get items for upgrading your aura in Legend of Samele or in Beast melle shop that you get it to Bout II faster the more tiresome will it be getting it to Bout III
        i hope it will help you atleast little to get stronger but if you dont want to get stronger that will be your thing now i can complain tch it was such a pain in the ass to make that lol
Camp war strategy

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

angel_of_misery Last edit in 2015-10-27 00:54:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-22 02:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.120441 second(s), 32 queries .