North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: bustyslayer

Extremely Ignorant Move by LOA Staff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rabbitfins
User
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2016-04-09
Post time 2015-10-27 08:30:15 | Show all posts

Hello player,
        I am sorry this happened to you
        However this was a known bug that you knew about
        I was informed that you were told ahead of time this would happen
        Next time I suggest not exploiting a bug so this doesn\'t happen
        Thanks
        Rabbit
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rabbitfins Last edit in 2015-10-27 08:30:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rufus
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-10-27 08:31:05 | Show all posts

;;;;       
                        Ehmmm? Nope?       
                        The top 70 stuff is simply a list of alliance every single alliance in existance gets to attack in order to beat at least 5 and claim the rewards       
;;; argo nias posted on 2015-10-26 17:26:21;;;;

okay I didn\'t know this now, and I didn\'t know it then, so I stand by it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rufus Last edit in 2015-10-27 08:31:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt johansen_...
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-10-27 09:07:37 | Show all posts

if your saying that your high rank is in direct result of your amount of members then HELL YES!!!!! i think you should spend the next 10-20 expidtions in last place as your whole claim to keeping them was they didnt effect rank as it resulted in countless alliances ranking lower because they got stuck attacking your allaince first forcing whole days attemtps just for your single mass amount of members well other lower strength guilds got higher ranks because they got lucky and didnt have to fight you till late in the game SO YOU TELL ME SHOULD YOU BE LEFT OUT FOR DISRUPTING EVERY ONE ELSE YES!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

matt johansen_... Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:07:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john mccabe
User
Joined 2014-2-9
Last Visited 2020-01-16
Post time 2015-10-27 09:08:50 | Show all posts

ok guys and gals, no offense but please lets stop hating, and focus on bringing the BUGS to light and pray to god that the right people will get the fixed in a timely fashion.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

john mccabe Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:08:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2018-12-06
 Author| Post time 2015-10-27 09:13:14 | Show all posts

EXCUSE ME Rabbit ! Did you just tell me I was exploiting ? I stated EVERYTHING I did in the forums and never once did I get 1 single reply from any of you. Don\'t come in here calling me a cheater ! My alliance read 39/59 I said I need it fixed for WEEKS and none of you do anything or even bothered responding. The week of the update with Expedition I said I need to add 20 more people in order to qualify for Expedition since I was reading 39/59 and NO ONE responded so don\'t you DARE call me a cheater. Everything is documented so if you want to go pointing fingers look at yourself first. Also if you are going to say I was exploiting then so was your own forum moderator ladylego since her alliance had 74 members RIGHT behind mine. If I had NOT added 20 people my alliance would not have been one of the 70 that had to be beat in order to win Expedition. We were ranked 121st as it stood had I not added 20.

and as for your \'I was informed that you were told ahead of time this would happen I WAS NOT in any way informed or I would have dealt with this appropriately and respectfully to the members that were new and I told are only there till I\'m told they are fixing it. It\'s ignorant people like you calling me out on something I was VERY honest about in open forum that give this forum a bad name. A senior moderator better take ahold of this forum fast and apologize for this junior moderators disrespect for me and other players out there who were put in my situation.
        Oh wait maybe I should have just told my alliance that we were going to disqualify our alliance from expedition because it was the \'right thing to do\' I\'m sure all 58 of my members would have understood and not left to join another alliance. HOW DARE YOU Accuse me ! . Some professional forum you got here Senior moderators. Just let your junior mods say as they please w/o any respect for the players.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustyslayer Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:13:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2018-12-06
 Author| Post time 2015-10-27 09:18:56 | Show all posts

;;;; if your saying that your high rank is in direct result of your amount of members then HELL YES!!!!! i think you should spend the next 10-20 expidtions in last place as your whole claim to keeping them was they didnt effect rank as it resulted in countless alliances ranking lower because they got stuck attacking your allaince first forcing whole days attemtps just for your single mass amount of members well other lower strength guilds got higher ranks because they got lucky and didnt have to fight you till late in the game SO YOU TELL ME SHOULD YOU BE LEFT OUT FOR DISRUPTING EVERY ONE ELSE YES!!!! ;;; matt johansen_3544 posted on 2015-10-26 20:07:37;;;;
        get a life child, If my alliance was the ONLY alliance that added people then yes you have a point, I simply did exactly what the forum moderator did as I figured they were the one that knew what was going on and I looked to them for any guidance in the matter since no one would give me a straight answer in here. My alliance IS #1 alliance and we still are even after a dev went in and kicked 19 members several of which were in there since day 1 and; had no right to be kicked.
        You want to talk about me where were you during Sabotages outright exploit and Goldfeather or w/e when they exploited TRILLIONS of gold from a \'known bug\' and dumped it quickly and w/o notifying anyone into their alliance to give them an unfair advantage. The company set precedence by not taking that gold away, they had no right to go in on MY account and kick people.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustyslayer Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:18:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-08-12
Post time 2015-10-27 09:22:38 | Show all posts

While I can see you\'ve been wronged, it should have been left up to you to kick the member especially since the gta staff can send emails directly to your account and give you a couple days to fix it, at the same time you curse the super mods for logging into your account and call for their help in dismissing a player mod, doesn\'t seem like you\'re being quite even handed here.; About the privacy concerns, game masters can log into any account they please sans password, that\'s part of their power, there\'s no more risk to your personal data than there is by just playing the game to begin with.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:22:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neolitz1230
User
Joined 2014-4-29
Last Visited 2018-06-12
Post time 2015-10-27 10:00:21 | Show all posts

well, you see your alliance is over limit why don\'t you kick some to make it right;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

neolitz1230 Last edit in 2015-10-27 10:00:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2018-12-06
 Author| Post time 2015-10-27 10:02:34 | Show all posts

I\'m not sure you understand the magnitude of this. I\'m simply the tool that was used to do this wrongful deed. You all can blast me and call me a cheater/exploiter all you want I don\'t care. What I care about is the way this was done. I \'was\' the Alliance Leader of the top Alliance on the EST Divine Realm. I have members that trust me to be their leader where they have dropped BILLIONS of their gold into my alliance with nothing in return as you do not get anything like you do when you put gold into your guild (guild honor badges) They donated to my alliance with me telling them they would not be just randomly kicked w/o me letting them know. Now overnight some staff member logs into my account and kicks 19 people under my name then logs off. Every single one of you should be outraged as if; you were the one kicked or used to kick. This is wrong on SO many levels it\'s not funny. I did nothing in private trying to exploit anything. I was very open with everything I was doing and did nothing different then all the alliances around me. You want to make a martyr out of me so be it. But those wronged in this were the ones some staff member decided to kick out of the alliance.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustyslayer Last edit in 2015-10-27 10:02:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nats
User
Joined 2014-4-24
Last Visited 2017-02-08
Post time 2015-10-27 10:16:12 | Show all posts

Logging on to someone\'s account and kicking people seems like a pretty awful move unless it\'s an absolute last resort, given that whoever\'s doing it undoubtedly isn\'t going to be kicking the same people that the alliance leader would have. Send the leader an in-game mail, or a gtarcade pm, or an e-mail, or just post an announcement on the forums. SOME kind of advance notice.

Kicking people is a pretty big deal, since it\'s hard to communicate with people on other servers to let them know what happened and try to recruit them back, and even if that happens successfully that person loses all their contribution to the alliance, which reduces the amount of Knight\'s Sashes they receive daily.

On a side note, there are still at least two alliances over the member cap in EST which still haven\'t been touched. Hopefully they\'re dealt with to put everyone on a level playing field, but dealt with in a responsible fashion this time.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nats Last edit in 2015-10-27 10:16:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-1-18 05:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056150 second(s), 49 queries .