User

Credits
hovnarren
User
Joined 2013-11-13
Last Visited 2016-08-03
Post time 2015-10-27 05:07:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Devs please look about mechmaiden Reply:4| View:299
        If this was a free hero i would not care less since there are better options. however now thats to late because we allready payed for it.

First no evolotuion skills
        Second the heal skill has 24 sec cd and heals hardly anything
        Third my mechmaiden Always runs far away from me and places the healing bot far behind me and its auro is whery smal thus i have to run from combat to get any heal at all.
        Forth It feels whery weak die easy
        Fifth whats the Point of this hero since we got free heroes that doess all its skills but better.

Its ok if you dont want to have a pay to win game, but dont trick us like this its not good for you.

hovnarren Last edit in 2015-10-27 05:07:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kors
User
Joined 2015-10-1
Last Visited 2015-12-02
Post time 2015-10-27 07:24:16 | Show all posts

Devs please look about mechmaiden

;;;;                        If this was a free hero i would not care less since there are better options. however now thats to late because we allready payed for it.       

First no evolotuion skills       
                        Second the heal skill has 24 sec cd and heals hardly anything       
                        Third my mechmaiden Always runs far away from me and places the healing bot far behind me and its auro is whery smal thus i have to run from combat to get any heal at all.       
                        Forth It feels whery weak die easy       
                        Fifth whats the Point of this hero since we got free heroes that doess all its skills but better.       

Its ok if you dont want to have a pay to win game, but dont trick us like this its not good for you.       

;;; hovnarren posted on 2015-10-26 16:07:54;;;;

It\'s odd there is the skill space for evolute skills. ;Maybe a mod can confirm that evolute skills are on the way?

MM doesn\'t have a heal skill. It\'s a;health and mana regen skill.

I do agree that the healing sprayer needs to be reworked. It seems it\'s designed to be cast in between MM and the player. However if the MM is being atk and backs up, it could cause the sprayer to be cast too far from the player to reach. Should be changed to cast on top of player. Good chance a Paladin would be near the player making this very useful for those using a Mechmaiden/Paladin set up. I think the player would benefit most from this skill even though MM might not.

As far as being weak and dying easily, it kind of should. This is a DPS/Support hero. It should stay back while you and your tank holds aggro.

Who really knows what the MM at max is capable of? I think it\'s way too early to assume that all the other SS heroes are better. Again, I don\'t think the devs have finished it. MM starts with 1700 growth. Still 100 better than the other heroes with a perfect growth roll. Not sure yet how much growth is a factor at max, but it could make a difference.

I don\'t feel tricked with my MM. Needs some work, but I see a lot of potential. Maybe yours is spread too thin and you didn\'t build it correctly?

Devs, please confirm/deny if MM are getting evolute skills. Also rework the location of healing sprayer to cast on top of player.

Floor reply (0)

kors Last edit in 2015-10-27 07:24:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lpslnovember
User
Joined 2015-5-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-27 14:26:00 | Show all posts

Devs please look about mechmaiden

Not really a problem for me since my MM is 110 Tribute and lvl 60 .. need to raise potetials .. Maybe just add evolution skills
Floor reply (0)

lpslnovember Last edit in 2015-10-27 14:26:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2017-09-21
Post time 2015-10-27 16:53:03 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-10-27 16:53:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-17 15:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069324 second(s), 40 queries .