Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
Post time 2015-10-27 09:19:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Class Change Card Reply:7| View:248
        Hi Team,

I would like to request for a class change card.

I don\'t want to be a TruthKeeper anymore since this class only excel on PVE and nothing else.

I would rather be strong in PVP than in PVE.

I\'m willing to spend just to be remove from this misery.

I hate it that i get beaten alot by weaker people with 50k less main character battle rating than me.

And i hate it that TruthKeepers can\'t do anything once they got stunned or freeze by SM and Realmguard.

Yes, they have huge DPS but that DPS will be nothing if you cant even move an inch.

If this can\'t be given or if you can never adjust the retarded PVE skills of TK and turn in into a little bit more of a PVP skill then i have to say i need my cash back and need to start looking for a new game.

Sincerely,
        A very disappointed TK.

jevan Last edit in 2015-10-27 09:19:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2016-04-01
Post time 2015-10-27 16:48:32 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-10-27 16:48:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-10-27 18:11:23 | Show all posts

Class Change Card

Reply 1# fires of fusion

Then do something about TruthKeepers\' skills.

Enough about us being PVE kings.

Look at the PVP aspect.
Floor reply (0)

jevan Last edit in 2015-10-27 18:11:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arma
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2016-06-04
Post time 2015-10-27 18:20:46 | Show all posts

Class Change Card

Which BR u have jevan ?
        which level ?
        which server?
Floor reply (0)

arma Last edit in 2015-10-27 18:20:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redbulladdict
User
Joined 2015-9-17
Last Visited 2015-11-08
Post time 2015-10-27 19:08:45 | Show all posts

Class Change Card

if you are losing to a SM with less BR then you. then you are doing something wrong.
        even a RG cant beat you on even grounds til they get bloodbath rune.
Floor reply (0)

redbulladdict Last edit in 2015-10-27 19:08:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 04:16:04 | Show all posts

Class Change Card

Reply 4# redbulladdict

Well, I\'m pertaining on ladder if it\'s 1v1.

But let\'s look at the bigger picture, on 5v5, it\'s hard for TK\'s to compete because we lack defensive skills to avoid being continously stunned or freeze by the opponent.

Yes, we have a pull and it can stun with a mere .5-1sec but that\'s it.

We draw them close to us and then what? They stun, freeze and distance themselves or just do both and kill the hist out of us.

We don\'t have damage reduction buff + movespeed buff like RG.
        We don\'t have Ice Barrier to atleast avoid taking damage and btw Ice Barrier skill;nullifies most of TruthKeeper spells (magic immunity) such as Death Grasp, Blade Aura and Frost Orb since these are considered magic (conjure/summon).;

You say we have life drain and orbs that do the same but thats only good to PVE.

In PVP, if you\'re smart enough, you just avoid a TK on Demon Form by using a combination of disabling skills and or pushback;and once Demon Form is gone, TK will be much weaker because like i said 3 of our skill are magic type and only Hellbalde/Vorpal is the physical attack.

I say, i\'d rather have a balanced skill on both PVP/PVE than have it all way up to PVE.;
Floor reply (0)

jevan Last edit in 2015-10-28 04:16:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-10-28 13:23:46 | Show all posts

Class Change Card

Reply 5# jevan
        What have you been upgrading in terms of skill runes and such? TK is by no means weak yet you complain about it anyway. Yea, bloodbath puts realmguard a cut above both TK and SM, but TK nonetheless remains well above SM as well.;
        Lets not even bother about PvE, you\'ve already acknowledged that TK dominates that field so we\'re good there.;

PvP, the pull is VERY convenient even in pvp situations. In 5v5, you can pull a flag carrier thats getting too far away back for example, or vice-versa send an assist towards a friendly flag carrier by getting chasing enemies away from them. Its also very useful in things like ladder and duel, since the enemy heroes get gathered up as well. Makes it easier to damage them. In a duel where your char can be controlled, I don\'t think I\'d let any heroes live after a pull or 2 if they move away after the first one.;
        The basic atk has a chance to stun every single time, the daze rune I mean. Yes, its a short stun and its a small probability, but when you take into account that the skill hits twice and the fact that the skill, your spammable basic atk skill, actually has a heal that happens every single time, that already puts your basic atk skill well above singularity in terms of usefulness. This heal is something that SMs have an immense lack of, especially in pve but also in pvp.;
        I realize that this is a bad example btw, but you may want to take a look at the 5th runes of TK skills. The 5th rune of 2nd and 3rd skill have stuns on them as well. Adding onto the stuns, even aside from the basic spammable skill, demon form\'s unholy strength rune also has a pretty good stun chance at 30% for the maxed rune. Not quite the same thing but ring of frost also happens to have a freeze. Most of these are low probability, yes, but the fact that you have so many is a blessing to you in itself. Mage frost nova may be guaranteed to freeze, sure, but thats really the only stun we have, and its not a good one since we usually are far away and walk into close range when we\'re using it in auto/ladder.;

I\'ve played both an endgame TK and an endgame SM so, thats just my view on it. I don\'t find TK to be too weak at all. I agree that RG is by far the pvp king (and a good contender for pve king as well), so TK is a bit disbalanced, but I hardly think its to the extent that you\'re implying. If (and this is a big if) SM does get balanced out though, then I\'m sure TK will become weaker than RG/SM if nothing is done to balance out TK as well.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-10-28 13:23:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-23 17:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153198 second(s), 43 queries .