Credits
abzpzyirnxkipvee
User
Joined 2015-6-30
Last Visited 2017-06-11
Post time 2015-10-27 13:29:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Regarding guild war piliminary match timeing Reply:1| View:103
        dear Gm:
        ; ; ; ; ; ; how are u i hope u are fine.My name is majidkhann in game i am from S13-iapetus.;I am haveing an issue and want to discuss about guild war piliminary match timeing. We are haveing problem in comming in that time bec most of our guild member are not here that time bec of diff time zone for exmple i am from middle east and playing this game the time u have given for match is really difficult for me in that time my time is 4:30am in the morning. from this u can understand i cant be here and most of our member are also like that time so we had dissussion regarding this we cant adjust to that time altough u can check our guild rankings here we are top in all lvls br and etc.I am the dupty in my guild my guild name is magic u can check it. We all like to have this war piliminary match to do so plz u have to take out some stutation for this. Well if u want my advice is if u guys can arrange this after 1st wb/raiders will be best for us just before 2nd wb and raiders if not then after 2nd wb/raiders will be also ok plz see my condritration plz i hope u will take out some stutation out of this and 1 more thing i want to tell is we are also no 1 in turf war also just incase u want to check we are good in all but only getting behind for this guild war piliminary match plz see this matter ty;

abzpzyirnxkipvee Last edit in 2015-10-27 13:29:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-19 18:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045711 second(s), 34 queries .