I am currently a level 73 player at 1.4M BR.; Based on my 40-45 days experience in this game, I have the following suggestions:
1) Item Synthesis: How about introducing an item synthesis option as follows:
Combining 3 3* items will yield a 4* item, combining 4 4* items will yield a 5* item,; ... combining 6 6* items will yield a 7* item.
This way, when you get a lower star item, you get less annoyed.
2) Gold Scaling: I strongly believe that gold should better scale with level. Guild events are useless after level 50-60.
3) Introduce a Cross Server place like Oaklane. Some servers are less populated than others. IN this way, you can enable people to interact with many more players.
4) While there are some;diversity in;B level heroes, there is no variation at SS level heroes.;After level 65, everyone is having the same heroes. It feels boring.
Give people at least 3 Warrior, 3 Assassin, and 3 Support Options -->;
Warrior A--->; immunity 5 s, heal, bonus attack and damage reduction for player;(Paladin)
Warrior;B -->; 66% dodge for;7 s, bonus 40% dodge for player 5 s,;decrease Enemies attack 40%;5 s;
Warrior;C -->; Reflect all damage back for 5 s (with a maximum of;50% HP), bonus 33% life steal for player 5 s,;
Assassin A-->;; (The Raider)
Assassin B-->;; Damage over time focus;
Assassin C-->;; Debuff: Armor Reduction,
Support;A-->;; (Gothic Cat)
Support B-->;;heal over time, speed bonus, Debuff: Resistance Reduction, mana regeneration,
Support C-->; Transfer Life from Hero to Player, Cooldown reduction,; dispel crowd control, drain (life steal) attack
5) Omnigear is in the right direction, giving players various way to differentiate themselves.
6) Add 2 more classes. 3 classes is not really cutting it in a modern MMO.
7) Replace Queen\'s Maze with something else. This daily event is only fun for 3-4 days. Truly, it is too boring..
8) Bounty Hunt Quests: It should be more challenging. You can give star options like in Turf Wars. For instance, attacking an orange bounty with 5* can give that bounty 50% stat bonus, eventually rewarding player with extra XP and contribution.
9) I have not actually completed my daily quest regularly for 30-35 days. This is again somehow boring idea.
10) Magic Poker is kind of fun. Maybe you can introduce other minigames (but less diamond dependent ones).
For instance, can you add a fantasy themed Monopoly-like game for each server. Players can roll 3 dices per day. The path can be long one with some bonuses on certain squares.
Magic Black Jack can be another game.
11) Introduce a;single person survival mode daily event: Just like Crucible of Angle but with a single player and continues indefinitely (until player dies);and each round enemies get stronger indefinitely. (Each round the enemies can get 10% stronger)