User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-10-27 15:03:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
A 30 day ban for the player BustySlayer leader o Reply:8| View:402

I suggest banning him for 30 days for the exploit of the bug with the alliance since he had prior knowledge about it and used it just to rank like he expressed himself here  http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/91657/?&page=1

;;;;                          ;;;;                                        Since you really have no clue I\'ll educate you mr. know it all giuglea. I did post and I continued to post and I spam ticketed staff about this issue. I never hid anything or exploited anything. I followed what I believed to be the only suitable way to force the hand of LoA staff. I went 2 months registered as 39/59 members which meant nothing to me. NOT ONCE did I add 20 extra players for 2 MONTHS that this glitch was on going. You want to call me out well you got me. EVERY SINGLE alliance that got this glitch filled their alliances to beyond capacity during these 2 months. I just came in every single week asking if this had been resolved yet. When expedition was announced and week 1 went by with no event due to it\'s release on Thursday not before Tuesday\'s qualifier I looked how it was set up. It was at this time I noticed that only the top 70 alliances become \'active\' and are used in the tower system to climb to #1. I also noticed at this time that every single alliance was registered as full. That weekend I sent in an emergency ticket demanding a response and I got a \'we are working on it\' response. Monday I then gave them a deadline to tell me or I would be forced to fill us to 59/59 to rank because at that time we were ranked in the qualifier as 121st with 39 members. Moderators where as lost as I was because they were not saying yes or no or anything for that matter.               
                                        SO mr know it all giuglea what is fair at this point, for me to let my alliance go into the qualifier unranked and not appear as the #1 alliance that we rightfully were ? To tell my members sorry guys they never said anything so I\'m just going to disqualify us till they fix it ? Have you ever lead anything other then your mouth without thinking first giuglea ? You want to accuse me w/o the facts buck up and take the facts now. I did what was right I made sure my alliance was in it\'s rightful spot as #1 the day before the event started NOT 2 months BEFORE when I could have been using this in my advantage. After the event went off I continued to ask if they were planning on fixing this and still no response. Now we are where we are. So instead of running your mouth off with no facts try looking into things before sticking your foot in your mouth. FYI I still never got an official response from staff about kicking my members. Instead they did it w/o any of our knowledge sending many members to the curb who were there from day 1. Now 24 hours later I look and 5 other alliances are still registered Over the limit. So turn your hate to them and start complaining about their unfair advantage. Better yet, grow up and take a step back and realize this is just a game. No one has entered your home and stolen any of your possessions or harmed you in any way. Try doing something outside of that illuminated square in front of your face and realize there is more to life then a video game.               
;;; bustyslayer posted on 2015-10-27 01:19:39;;;;        

The fact is and it remains a truth if you check the limit it has the extra pages , so the player have not been  ghost player  they are actual players that have Br of 5-7 or 8 mil Br so they can hit other members and you can finish top 1 in just; 1 day from the starting of the Expedition .; Like i said and i will say again those extra members had no place there so they had to be removed . You reported it good for your good but; the fact remains you still allowed 20 members over the limit to be in the alliance , so why did you not kicked them , was that so hard to do , o wait rank 1 is needed so yea what could hurt let them in .; If you really want to play fair then please do so and follow the rules of this game .; Also i am already grown up and the same i can\'t not say about you .; You can also report the extra alliance here nobody is stopping you from taking action if you really want to .; Also if you visited the forum you surely know that the support was busted for the past few months so don\'t tell me you reported to support because you know that is not helping you at all .; Did i stop you from kicking the extra member or is it so important to rank that; you don\'t care about the rules like you just expressed yourself above .; Also you can reach top 1 next week then with 59/59 members nobody is stopping you .; You did what was right , thus meaning you exploited the bug willing that should get you a 30 day penalty from the game like it\'s stated in the T&C; it\'s not important that you reported it , what it\'s important is that you knew about it and still used it .; No one has entered your home and stolen any of your possessions or harmed you in any way  , that is right , but you are not being fair , if you do the same in real life and bend the rules then what are you gonna do , say sorry i did not knew , well that is not gonna cut it in Real life when you break the rules . ;;; giuglea ion posted on 2015-10-27 01:57:07;;;;

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-10-27 15:03:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
 Author| Post time 2015-10-27 15:13:23 | Show all posts

A 30 day ban for the player BustySlayer leader of Alliance Misfits

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/92774/;;;;;;;; http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/82521/ , another proof that he willing added 20 extra members just to rank 1 .  He admitted his alliance will have a advantage and that he is adding extra members so he should be banned .      
        I am still waiting for the donations to be put back, this was a company mistake and it needs to be fixed by the company. I\'m also still sitting at 37/57 members on the alliance page even though I have 57 members actually in my alliance, I have put in tickets on this and provided screenshots, it\'s not hard to see Misfits in EST alliance we are the #1 alliance and it says 37/57 but if you look at the alliance list you and are able to count to 57.. I know it\'s a big number.. but you will see that we do indeed have 57 members active in the alliance. If this is not fixed by the end of this week I will be adding 20 more players now that you have alliance wide events thus giving my alliance an unfair advantage of having 77 members. It has been MONTHS since you guys broke the Alliances and no one has bothered fixing it and I\'m sick and tired of trying to claw my way back up in donations after losing;5 billion, 60 million, 200 thousand in gold donations because of a bug. You have the proof you have everything, now if the company won\'t man up and fix it the gold needs to be returned to me and I will be adding 20 more members to prove my point in 7 days.

BustySlayer S7 (very unsatisfied customer)
    bustyslayer posted on 2015-09-25 11:38:39     
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-10-27 15:13:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt johansen_3544
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-10-27 21:24:01 | Show all posts

umm no i disagree what he did cant be respected but does not deserve a ban for it deserves exactly what already happened as he did not remove the memebers on his own they where removed randomly now he can remove the ones he wants and convince the randoms he ddnt want to kick to rejoin this is his punishment having to go through that hassle because he tried to get one more allaince event in before fixign himself
Floor reply (0)

matt johansen_3544 Last edit in 2015-10-27 21:24:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt johansen_3544
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-10-27 21:27:13 | Show all posts

as for the members that found them selfs kicked with no place to go not there fault but they basked in the glory just as every one else did know they where joining or in a gltiched guild knowing something could happen at any time to resolve this;
Floor reply (0)

matt johansen_3544 Last edit in 2015-10-27 21:27:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
blankz
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-04-19
Post time 2015-10-27 22:06:46 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

blankz Last edit in 2015-10-27 22:06:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
blankz
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-04-19
Post time 2015-10-27 22:06:47 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

blankz Last edit in 2015-10-27 22:06:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt johansen_3544
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-10-28 01:21:01 | Show all posts

bhahhahha those double posts getting to U today Blankz arent they;
Floor reply (0)

matt johansen_3544 Last edit in 2015-10-28 01:21:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 03:32:21 | Show all posts

;;;;                        I am sorry but knowing Busty, I will stay out of the threads regarding him so a colleague of mine will look into the topic/s about him.       
                        As for the banning part I don\'t think that he deserves a ban nor do I think that a player can decide about another one(unless the player is a cheater.)       
                        Thanks       
                        Blankz       
;;; blankz posted on 2015-10-27 09:06:46;;;;

so you are saying even though he knew about the bug , he said he will add a extra 20 players in the alliance just to get first rank thus admitting that he will use the bug and now you are telling me he won\'t get banned , that is really  not so nice  .  Abusing a bug / glitch willingly and even saying you will use it that is not considered a breach of T& C or i am so wrong here ???

I know it\'s a big number.. but you will see that we do indeed have 57 members active in the alliance. If this is not fixed by the end of this week I will be adding 20 more players now that you have alliance wide events thus giving my alliance an unfair advantage of having 77 members.

Does that quote above rings any bells Blankz??? , he knew he had 57 members and he added 20 extra even if that gave him a unfair advantage . This is all from the topic he opened regarding the bug .  So i expect him to get banned after he abused the bug and gained an unfair advantage.

Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-10-28 03:32:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 23:53:06 | Show all posts

bump
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-10-28 23:53:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ςilverᚺorn
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-09-01
Post time 2015-10-28 23:59:58 | Show all posts

Dear player,

What part of not gonna happen is hard for you to understand?
        I\'m thankful for your report in this alliance issue, with detailed screenshot. I\'m pretty sure I already post this in your other thread.

Have a good day :|
Floor reply (0)

ςilverᚺorn Last edit in 2015-10-28 23:59:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 01:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061785 second(s), 52 queries .