User

Credits
lollypop0815
User
Joined 2015-6-28
Last Visited 2017-04-25
Post time 2015-10-28 03:15:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wraith of Oaklane Reply:2| View:159
        Hi Guys, I really enjoyed WoO at the beginning as it was a good thing to get the benefit for being active and online such a long time as I was. I was paying a lot of money nevertheless but this can ppl also do when they are not as active as I am.
        Then, you scheduled Oaklane which was a problem to me as I am 6 hours ahead of server time, and, thus, could not be in WoO as before or at times when not a lot of ppl were in there. You also limited drops and kills and now it does not make that much sense for me being in there as in that short time of WoO schedule it is almost impossible to get a time in there where not a lot of ppl are there. Now it is pretty slow as a lot of ppl go into WoO as soon as it starts, especially those of different time zones and with just 1000 kills and this low drop rate you cannot get much. With many ppl. in there you do not get that much chests and bosses either;if any;so at the end I lost my fun going in WoO. Many ppl on our server agree to this opinion, some did already leave as they lost fun. Please, guys, if you want to avoid people quitting this game due to this limitation but if you want people to have fun in this game and spending more money change this Oaklane again. You are doing a great job and I know, that it is not easy for you to realize all ideas but in case of Oaklane you had a great thing and have turned it into something boring and senseless. This is not necessary. Please improve WoO not only regarding times (which is already in process) but in limitation, drop rate and kills.

Thanks!

lollypop0815 Last edit in 2015-10-28 03:15:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzh-ec-cina9ag4
User
Joined 2015-9-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-28 05:47:26 | Show all posts

Wraith of Oaklane

totally Agree with you .. i did WoO everyday single day .. it start to get bore .. when there is alot of people inside. its no longer challenging.. the game is not upgrading . i lost my game experience and fun too;;

Floor reply (0)

abzh-ec-cina9ag4 Last edit in 2015-10-28 05:47:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-25 16:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113664 second(s), 33 queries .