User

Credits
maiya.iris
User
Joined 2015-1-18
Last Visited 2017-04-26
Post time 2015-10-28 05:51:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Paysafe payment still not available for greek pl Reply:1| View:301
Several times this issue was pointed out and all the times noone provided a proper update or even worse the topics/posts were deleted (?!!!). I also submitted a ticket and the only response I got was that We are sorry but we don\'t support paysafe payment method anymore (?!?) First of all either renew the moderators of your ticket section or educate them properly on the game and its functions. It\'s a shame for the whole GtArcade to have such ignorant people to deal with the players. And bottom line: Is there any kind of update considering the paysafe issue? Thanks

maiya.iris Last edit in 2015-10-28 05:51:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-04-26
Post time 2015-10-28 22:54:57 | Show all posts

Paysafe payment still not available for greek players

Hi,

I understand your frustration my partner is also Greek so facing the exact same issues.

The person who answered your ticket is incorrect they do except pay safe however the issue is that while pay safe has reopened in Greece the pins issued can only be used for Greek companies. If you look at pay safe for you country the only stores are active are Greek companies as the restrictions on this type of sale have not been lifted yet. Pay safe after many calls also admitted this.

So maybe instead of blaming GTA and calling them ignorant you should look at your own country and inform yourself of the issues.

None of the posts regarding this have been deleted so again please don\'t state false facts it doesnt help anyone... I will try to keep you informed as and when we know but at the moment due to the latest Greece news looks like at least another 6 months of capital controls unless they loosen up in the mean time.

There is ways round this as me an my partner have found as he can send money abroad through business accounts to me etc.

Thanks Nyx
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2015-10-28 22:54:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maiya.iris
User
Joined 2015-1-18
Last Visited 2017-04-26
 Author| Post time 2015-11-24 18:47:26 | Show all posts

Reply 1# nγχ
        I call ignorant the people who are responsible for the ticket management. Cuz I am sorry but it\'s not the first time nor am I the only one who complain about the quality of responses in ticket section.
        I appreciate the info you provided and I would appreciate it even more if cheesy mentions such as blame your country etc. wouldn\'t be among your phrases. It\'s at least ironic to say such a thing. Anyway, thanks a lot for your time, nothing personal with you whatsoever.
        Have a nice day.
Floor reply (0)

maiya.iris Last edit in 2015-11-24 18:47:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bubonicreaper
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2016-02-27
Post time 2015-11-24 19:50:07 | Show all posts

Reply 2# maiya.iris
well it is your companies leadership who is at fault for this... and u did come in saying its gtarcade that was at fault... so how did u expect them to respond?? ;i ;mean come on even when gta is at fault they dont take it being blamed on them kindly lol. ;but as per ur issue their are many ways around this you just have to do ur homework.
Floor reply (0)

bubonicreaper Last edit in 2015-11-24 19:50:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-26 16:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.227178 second(s), 37 queries .