North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 70| Reply: 1

Does GT Arcade care about their supporters? I dont think so.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abw7Salv4qNPBQ3c
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-28 11:14:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Does GT Arcade care about their supporters? I do Reply:1| View:70
GT Arcade has a security flaw where other players can hack into your account just by knowing your email. You cant reset your email. You cant reset your password because each device can have its own password and if something was to go wrong GT Arcade employees dont have the power to reverse, change, help or compensate your loses. you would expect a company to support you especially if youre spending money on the game every week to reach vip 11 which is over 5000usd. This is just an eye opener to everyone spending money on this game. i will no longer support them personally.below is a link to my friends account being hacked and receiving no help or compensation. do you think they did the right thing ? http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/92239/?&page=1

Abw7Salv4qNPBQ3c Last edit in 2015-10-28 11:14:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
ezy*
Super moderator
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2017-03-21
Post time 2015-10-28 14:18:53 | Show all posts

Does GT Arcade care about their supporters? I dont think so.

GT Arcade has a security flaw where other players can hack into your account just by knowing your email.
        Please prove it, and if it\'s true we will definitely fix it, but as far as I know, there is no way to do it.

You cant reset your email.
        Do you have this kind of issue?

You cant reset your password because each device can have its own password and if something was to go wrong GT Arcade employees dont have the power to reverse, change, help or compensate your loses.
        Please prove it how each device have different password. Again, if you could provide solid evidence.
        you would expect a company to support you especially if youre spending money on the game every week to reach vip 11 which is over 5000usd. This is just an eye opener to everyone spending money on this game. i will no longer support them personally.below is a link to my friends account being hacked and receiving no help or compensation. do you think they did the right thing ? http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/92239/?&page=1[color
        He can\'t provide a solid evidence, therefore we can\'t roll his account back.

Floor reply (0)

ezy* Last edit in 2015-10-28 14:18:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-25 15:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116194 second(s), 33 queries .