User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2015-10-28 14:39:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ultimate Guide to Fighter's Ultimate Dream Reply:11| View:1199

Ok! So you’re a fighterand you wanna climb high in this over changing world of Knight’s Fable? I’mhere to help you!
There are 2 first things that youmust keep in mind in order to know exactly where you are on the map and thus stayingon the right track:
Firstly, good news: your class advantagein playing this game: as a fighter, you has the highest physical attackcompared to others. You’re excellent on one-on-one battle.
Secondly, bad news: you have noAOE skills and currently at a disavantage compared to Knights/Magi/Spiritus. Inlate game, with attack buff effects from many heroes (Gabriel for example),Knight, magi or spiritus can decide the game themselves and take victory totheir parties.
Well, looking at the disavantagementioned, who would want to play as a fighter? Well, don’t worry. I playedmany similar webgames like this before. I believe each class shall have itsglory when their time comes. Remember 6 or 7 months backward, fighter simplyrules and most of the people would wish to have the game title changed toFighter’s Fable? Things will keep changing with regular updates.
Since we’ve already chosen to be a fighter, let’s make the most of itand wait for our time to come back, victory shall be ours in the end.
Let’s talk about our ULTIMATE GOAL:; To get THOR as tanker (most otherwise knownas a FINISHER)and URIEL as Damager (also healer and Def booster to the teamkiller: THOR), the alternative hero should be an extra healer, either Appolo,Lokior Zophiel based on your availability of choices.
Explaination for this dream teamselection:; whoever your opponent are, THORshall do the 1-hit-all killed for your team. The current strategy now is prettysimple: Those with his Thorskills first shall be victorious. ;In order to maximize Thor’s damage, you’llneed to boost his defense and URIEL is currently best at this job.; In case your Uriel dies before completing hisjob, you’ll need a healer stepping forward and refresh your THOR before he cangive it one more try.

Ok, so much for dreaming. Now let’scome back to reality: Most of us do not have enough money for Uriel. Dreamshattered? What can we do?
My advice is that just keep THOR astanker and get yourself a main damager either of blood, Spirit or Divine. TheAlt hero should be a healer. ;We’llmaterize our dream with a long term plan.
Before continuing, I am awarethat there are a lot of guides on all aspects of the games on the forum. Ihighly agree with those guides and do not want to repeat their ideas for thesake of time saving. Instead, I just want you to focus on 2 main critical thingsthat are highly recommended by me in order to reach the UlTIMATE GOAL (THORPLUS URIEL, remember?):
1/ GOLD MANAGEMENT
There are many ways you can earnprecious gold:
;(i) fromtree of wisdom: ;we have 17 attemptsper day from the tree of wisdom. As our objective is to accomulate gold, PICK ONLY GOLD FRUIT! Tryto do this as many times as possible during the day before server reset.; I know sometimes you can grow greedy and decideto wait for higher level gold fruits. This, most of the time, costs you dearlywhen the gold fruits go sour and turn to other fruits. My advice ;is that whenever you go to the tree of wisdom and see a glitteringgold fruit, just pick it regardless of its current level. Stick to thisprinciple and you’ll make the most from the tree. Imagine each day you get atleast 17 gold, then each month you should have 17*30 = 510 free gold
(ii) from daily log-in check: ;make sure you do your check-in everyday sothat by the end of the 28th day each month, you’ll get yourself 300free gold.
(iii) monthly all star devotion: remember to check in everyday so that bythe end of the 23rd day each month, you’ll get yourself 125 freegold.
(iv) lucky strike: now that the devs allow us to use silver to spin 20times for free. Let’s just hope you can get some tens of gold from it. Tomaximize the gold to be earned from spinning, just do it 10 times each so thatthere is a chance you can double the gold rewards. Well, it all depends on luckso that’s why they call it Lucky strike. Keep it in mind that: GOLD is the bestreward from this event since we’re planning to use it later to get to the topof the world! Save, man, save!
(v) ludo event:; I think this isthe best event for gold-saving players like me. I find that I can make a lot ofgold from this event. Save materials for 2 ludo events. On the third you canmake at least 1000 gold from it. Be gold-oriented!
(vi) CST:; My favorite event! manypeople don’t like the event since they quickly get your butts kicked bystronger guys and don’t get much points for exchanging items when the eventends. Well, you guys forget the most interesting part of it: gambling. On thelast day, before the final match begins, you’ll have the chance to bet on thewinner. I earned 2700 gold last CST. While being dangerous, This might be thequickest way to your ultimate goal. Be careful and make informed decision beforebetting or you might lose your hard-earned gold and thus lose your faith in theultimate course.
If you get lucky, gold can alsobe gotten from Hell blitz which is also delicious. A little bit everyday makesa fortune someday.
REMEMBER, as a fighter, you are currentlyCOMPLETELY OVERPOWERED by knights. Unless you stay patient and keepaccomulating your gold to get real awesome ultimate heroes, you’ll forever be aloser to them. So, Stay on track and do not lose faith. Your time is yet tocome.
It’s 8904 hard-earned gold that i have here. Istarted to save 2 months before the 2nd CST now 8904. I also havearound 2000 points ;from saved cards forcarnival. Yeah! The best is yet to come!
2/ COMPLETING IMPORTANTDAILY TASKS
(i) All Stars Tasks and shop:;Make sure to complete ALL 10 tasks everyday. You might need to save upsome silver for this. Remember, do not look at the level rewards ;‘cause this will discourage you from keepingthis habbit. By completing 10 tasks a day, you’ll get good amount of materialto upgrade your character’s gear slots and goddess which give serious boost toyour character and heroes! And guess what? You’ll level up quickly and getmarvelous rewards. Appolo is not too far to reach, trust me. Remember to keepthis in mind: do not usegold to double reward, it’s just not worth it. Also, don’t forget to buyall available items which require silver only in all stars shop for points.With a little patience and hard working, we’ll get what we want soon.
(ii) Domain Exploration: Thanks to this new feature, getting red boxesis no longer a problem. Ask your friends to remove heroes so that you candefeat them. Also, ask your friends to share with you the Mara whenever theymet him. I myself think the best rewards from the DE is red boxes and staminapills. You can save up the red boxes and stamina pills and wait for goodrewards from camp war. It is now easy to score 100k point in camp war. All youneed is 150 red boxes and wise management of your stamina.
(iii) Making the most Int portion and best use of it: Well, I know thatin the current situation of KF, getting abundant number of int portion is noproblem. You can get great amount of int portions daily from city defense,expenditure shop, battle shrine, legend of samele, domain exploration. Theimportant thing is who to put it in. In my opinion, we should focus our intportion into 2 main heroes only and most preferably the current main damagerhero. Now let’s remember THOR is obviously the decider of just about any PVP battle.Focusing int on the main damager shall help your team have a great chance toattack first which means YOUR Thor shall attack FIRST. Also, our Ultimate goalis to get Uriel to pair with the invincle Thor. When we can get him, after heattacks first, THOR’s def will be greatly boosted and his SS will be like onehit all killed. Back to the earth again, Save man save! Lol. Anyway, let’s putthe most int into your main damager hero so that your Thor shall have a chanceto attack the other team first.
You can agree or disagree with myway of thinking but This is all that i believe is needed for our fighters totake back the lost glory. I hope next time when I look back at my guide, I’llbe sleeping on the top, again. All we need is a little patience!
Thank you for your time.
PS: Well, if you decide to gold it, the process can be shortened ..... Lol

IGN: Loki
Server: United 21

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-10-28 14:39:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 14:48:46 | Show all posts

Ultimate Guide to Fighter's Ultimate Dream

;My Hard-Earned Gold, My Precious ...
        ;
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-10-28 14:48:46

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 14:53:54 | Show all posts

Floor reply (0)

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-10-28 14:53:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 14:55:00 | Show all posts

I save my current status here and shall look back for it once i get Uriel;
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-10-28 14:55:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 15:06:17 | Show all posts

8906 now! Today i got 100 gold from hell blitz! i\'m on the right track!
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-10-28 15:06:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelic shadow hun...
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-03-09
Post time 2015-10-29 20:46:00 | Show all posts

Reply 4# loki (from asgard)
u really lucky to get 100 gold
Floor reply (0)

angelic shadow hun... Last edit in 2015-10-29 20:46:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dark59
User
Joined 2014-7-28
Last Visited 2017-03-25
Post time 2015-11-10 16:19:09 | Show all posts
Thanks to you, I began a habit of picking up lv.1 gold fruits regardless...
Floor reply (0)

dark59 Last edit in 2015-11-10 16:19:09

Support

LOA2: Rice S2
KF: Dark59 S30

[

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dark59
User
Joined 2014-7-28
Last Visited 2017-03-25
Post time 2015-11-10 16:36:32 | Show all posts
Speaking of the picture, here's a KF forum throwback photo as a complement

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

dark59 Last edit in 2015-11-10 16:36:32

Support

LOA2: Rice S2
KF: Dark59 S30

[

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lilwaynes2009
User
Joined 2014-7-11
Last Visited 2017-03-26
Post time 2015-11-15 02:52:56 | Show all posts
what ideas you got for fighting skills to help out?
Floor reply (0)

lilwaynes2009 Last edit in 2015-11-15 02:52:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-11-17 13:21:24 | Show all posts
I'd say, this guide is focused on Gold acquiring and saving rather than improving a Fighter character.

However, this is still a good guide to read.

Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-11-17 13:21:24

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-27 18:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185334 second(s), 50 queries .