User

Credits
xclusive
User
Joined 2015-1-9
Last Visited 2017-10-27
Post time 2015-10-28 17:02:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fighter Class Guide Reply:1| View:543

FIGHTER IS A BIT WEAKER THAN OTHER CLASS, TO MAKE IT A BIT STRONGER HERE IS SOME GUIDE :;

Fighter Hero For Non VIP
        ;Thor ( Holy LIght ) in Battle Position;

Laocoon ( Aria of Devil ) in Battle position

GUS ( Celebration of HP ) in ALT

Note : your Main party must have someone who can heal,;
        Since Laocoon SS can remove buff 1 of the enemy, he can be a great help in your party, while Thor can do large damage ( can 1 hit )
        imagine Laocoon remove buff and Thor will cast his Special Skill. GUS is also 1 of the best free hero, SS can give additional ( Crit, hit, Agi)

FIGHTER HERO for Light Cashier

;THOR ( Holy Light);

;Zophiel ( Celebration of HP );

;Loki ( Aria Of Devil )

Party Set Up;
        Having CHIMERA as BEAST DEPLOYED is GOOD thing ill tell why later ( I put Chimera since majority cant afford RED BEAST, if You Can then GRAB THEM)

This is it, if you are a fighter dont conclude in ( THE ONE WHO HIT FIRST HAS THE ADVANTAGE B\'COZ OF THOR )
        but conclude in this ( THE ONE WHO HAS HIGHER DODGE AND HP CAN LAST IN PVP) this is the best set up for fighter;
        Thor in the back ( to prevent him from dying 1st since he is the main damager ( forget the AGI, the important is END) )
Zophiel in Upper Front ( He is the main tank and as well as the HEALER ( Giving him the HP from Chimera boost also his HEAL)
        Loki in Alt ( Reserved Healer and Damager )
        Explanation : 2 Tank in main battle can boost your PVP experience and can also counter enemy\'s;THOR main SS, since THOR SS only give a few HIT,
as long as your party HERO has high dodge, THOR SS can be dodge meaning it will be useless, but if THOR SS hit none from your party will die, why?;
they have high HP and END. );
        1TANK and 1 DAMAGER in main Battle? if both RED heroes GO, but if only Legendary? DROP DEAD,
Knight can 1 hit them in the BACK, as well as THOR.

FIGHTER SKILL;

Perfect Edge = Can your boost Dodge base on AGI ( imagine if you have HIGH AGI ) as well as Boost your CRIT Base on AGi as well);
        SwordPlay = 1 of Fighter Skill that can Damage High as long as your Agi is higher than opponents Agi
        Decapitation = 1 of the good thing in this skill is it can HIT the annoying HERO from the BACK, it can also 1 hit a HERO if it is none tanker;
        it can also heal your HP. Only Fighter has the Skill that can hit hard + Heal at the same time so dont waste it.
        Blood Burst = 1 of Fighter Skill that can also damage high, the less hp the target the more damage it has.
        NOTE ABOUT LAST SKILL : i Put it in the last position, if your lucky that your Blood Burst target is enemy\'s main character, with low life,;
        Blood Burst can damage high, so if the target still standing, WELL there is your END SKILL, which can damage 1M the higher your PATK is.;
        (THE SKILL SET UP REQUIRES A LOT OF ENERGY, THIS IS WHY YOU NEED CHIMERA AS BEAST IT CAN RESTORE SOME OF YOUR ENERGY
        AS WELL AS ZOPHIEL THAT CAN RESTORE YOUR ENERGY, WELL IN MY ENTIRE PVP, I ALWAYS DO SKILLS UNTIL END OF THE FIGHT, MY ENERGY IS
        ALWAYS FULL);

Fighter Taboo
        Upgrade ( AGI, PATK, DODGE, HIT ) Just focus on this as much as possible
        NOTE : HP, DEF = can be upgrade using your mount
        ;
;
        Fighter;
        ;

NOTE : this is my Character, This Stats will get more higher ( if i got Better Ornaments ) my Ornaments
are NECK = BLUE, RING= RED (2 star 4 Stats), TALISMAN = LEGENDARY USELESS ( ALL LVL30+)
        SO, getting high quality Ornaments is good
        FOcus on getting stats ( HIT, AGI, PATK, CRIT and DODGE)

xclusive Last edit in 2015-10-28 17:02:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-24 08:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059602 second(s), 34 queries .