North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
15891 Threads / 70569 Reply
Search   Favorites  

Author: viersia

"Invincible" players in Allied Expedition.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viersia
User
Joined 2015-3-2
Last Visited 2016-11-22
 Author| Post time 2015-11-5 19:57:46 | Show all posts

Not exactly the most obvious UI quirk there, but if you watch the log, you\'d understand I\'m most certainly not leaving them healed.
Floor reply (0)

viersia Last edit in 2015-11-5 19:57:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
william kinder
User
Joined 2014-6-19
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-11-6 02:20:46 | Show all posts

even a dull axe eventually chops down the tree. except in AE or Final Stand. FS sort of got fixed, but still not right. AE was helped as well. a bit.

I think the point is really that the algorithms associated with dmg and stat reductions is still not right fer instance, if I hit somebody 9 times in FS, ALL stats should be at 10%or less, including HP.

For another thing, back in the day, the effects in Team Arena were not so spectacular, so you could actually watch all 10 attempts. Now, TA and all other battles are so animation rich, that the actual battle far outstrips the animations, so you get characters hitting air, but doing damage. in one today, my ES lightninged char on both sides of the field, at the same time that Poseidon and GP were doing their thing. no way to sort that out. huge display mix of dodges, crits, blocks, regular and elemental damage.;Unless I really need to see why a close one failed, I just let \'er rip.

The animations have WOW factor fewer than 5 times. for people like me, with close to 2 years under my belt, once. Example, why add the graphic of Leech? we know. even though it is hard to tell, sometimes, with all the battle effects added, just who is leeching whom.
Floor reply (0)

william kinder Last edit in 2015-11-6 02:20:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viersia
User
Joined 2015-3-2
Last Visited 2016-11-22
 Author| Post time 2015-11-6 06:11:50 | Show all posts

I\'ll agree the graphical PvP bugs are annoying, but I don\'t think they\'re tied to this. My interpretation of the battle engine is that a fight is determined the moment it\'s initiated. These steps are recorded and are then used to play the graphical equivalents. A good example would be likening it to an animation storyboard. Nonetheless, if you\'re done something like a Spire or Zodiac fight and refreshed while they were going since you can\'t skip, they\'ll still run to their conclusion.

Slipping back on topic, I still think it\'s related to Sand Lord\'s buff and to a lesser degree, Messenger of Darkness\'. Since I don\'t have both of these, I personally can\'t test to see if the HP buffs are additive or multiplicative. Looking up this person\'s Sand Lord, its listed HP in stats is about 2.85m, but in-battle you can see it\'s well over 8m. Yes, some buffs aren\'t conveyed in the stat screen, but the HP is nearly tripling. This is putting me in the camp of multiplicative.

Continuing on with this analysis, we can derive that this character now has nearly 6m additional HP that doesn\'t exist when the battle ends. Extend that premise to all the other heroes and I can understand why the log now displays a negative damage factor. I technically didn\'t heal them, they just had more HP than their out-of-battle max. So, the question then becomes, Should this be allowed to happen?

Earlier this morning, I saw my alliance threw bodies at this person, eventually taking them to 74% stat reduction. I killed them, but that\'s still 37 wasted attempts for an alliance with under 30 players. I\'ve got other gripes with the AE system related to this, but we\'ll leave that at that. More to my prior question, if I reduce a hero to 50% of their buffed HP, should that loss translate to their out-of-battle state in things like AE and FS? I say yes. Do that and the amount of attempts people need will decrease significantly, making it more likely for smaller alliances to clear the 5 alliance hurdle. You\'ll also avoid confusion relative to why I started this thread to begin with.
Floor reply (0)

viersia Last edit in 2015-11-6 06:11:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-7-19 21:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047459 second(s), 35 queries .