User

Credits
grandizer
User
Joined 2014-12-15
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-10-29 11:12:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
This game just hit a new low... Reply:6| View:257
        I mean this is ridiculous, lets keep adding new items / new features yet give near NO effing information about them before putting them in.
        I hear this game is basically playing catch up with a game that gets these updates before we do, and yet no one there complains about the lack of information? Or do they get information and we don\'t because the devs who do all of this speak a different language and no one here knows the language to translate the minimum amount required to give us a clue.
        What the Eff is reshape? how is a hero cultivated and have to be inherited before being reshaped? And when going to the inherit option there is NOTHING there for the hero, EVERYTHING is either 0 or 1, so what or how is he cultivated? What would he be inheriting to someone else?
        Why do some of the heroes not have this option at all?
        Why do I need to rebuy and use all the Tavern heroes and stuff I have spent AGES building up to rebuy heroes I had to dump because of the game mechanics prior to this?
        You know what heroes EVERYONE has HAD as they are ACTIVATED. There should be a button there that lets you turn them into a Fate card without screwing people over again. And turn them back to heroes if you want.;

Why does the STUPID window telling you that you have been inactive popup when you are typing messages in the window to your alliance? You are obviously not inactive, that is a stupid feature that needs repairing. If you are typing in a game interface you are NOT inactive!!! How stupid is that??
        Why does CSA take 15 plus minutes to match so often? And why does it Eff up so often, the game starts and you cant pick up any ore or do anything unless you refresh the window, sometimes multiple times, you get back in the game and see your team is already 300 or more points behind.
        We won\'t even talk about the problems that have not been touched from day 1 I started, CSA matching that are jokes. Someone with 200K going up against people with 900K. Not going to get 3 shards from there, what a waste of time for that person.
        Why are there still popups telling you things that you know always popping up? after 5 months or more of Maze, do you really think NO ONE remembers that if I step on a square I already finished I will still use a turn??? Where is the tic mark to turn these stupid things off???;You have them for things that you charge gold for? and those are far more dangerous for us, but wonderful for you...

I recognize this is not being seen by the devs, and I suspect the mods have their hands tied in most things, as helpful as they try to be, I now they are not the ones who are actually adding these new modules into the games that screw up other things all the time. And I recognize that the real people running the game are probably not im ny timezone, so people complaining about the time new things are added are just thinking of their own area codes. And maybe if they push too hard they can be replaced by mods that are more friendly to the devs. So I understand that many times we yell at some of the people on here trying to help but it is really frustrating.;

I am closer to quitting this game then ever as this is just such a badly run game. Broke the team Hell Portal, ehh, who knows when it will get fixed? Have Gdung windows popping up randomly in CSA? Only been doing that since the week GDung was added yet still not fixed... I think more people leave this game from having to deal with all the bugs then for most any other reason, yet bugs are not a high priority, adding more poorly documented modules are.

End of rant,
        Not sure I really care about if there is a response or not.
        Typing all this out really puts this game in a bad light and I wonder why I bothered to go to Vip9. And the funny thing, this is only 20% of the problems that MANY if not MOST people on these forums report about all the time.

Grandizer
        Pyxis S164

grandizer Last edit in 2015-10-29 11:12:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sir derpington
User
Joined 2015-3-3
Last Visited 2015-12-02
Post time 2015-10-29 13:06:48 | Show all posts

This game just hit a new low...

I would understand all of the new things being updated to the first bunch servers because they are the ones who have completed everything and are probably bored and want more to do. But to bring it to the newer servers as well while they are all struggling to play catch up is ridiculous. They are destroying the game by overwhelming everybody with everything in such a short time period. They need to focus more on fixing all of the previous problems as well instead of bringing in new things just to make a few extra bucks. Not to mention every slight new thing added breaks the game for days. Compensation is always usually the absolute minimum as well.
Floor reply (0)

sir derpington Last edit in 2015-10-29 13:06:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
richard allan rome...
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-17
Post time 2015-10-29 14:44:19 | Show all posts

TRUE AND BY THAT THIS GAME IS GETTING;;AND BORING;NEW BEAST/HEROES ETC. ALL IN FAVOR FOR PEOPLE;WITH GOOD MONEY/CASHER VIP GRRRR ANOTHER UPGRADE FOR THOSE DVMNSH8 VIP WELL NON-VIP WELL JUST REMAIN AS WEAK AS EVER;;CSA/CST IS NOT THAT FUN AT ALL SPECIALLY,FROM THE START UR AGAINST A VIP 1SWOOP POOF NO POINTS TIME WASTED..
Floor reply (0)

richard allan rome... Last edit in 2015-10-29 14:44:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glych
User
Joined 2014-8-25
Last Visited 2016-07-07
Post time 2015-10-29 19:35:39 | Show all posts

This is possibly the Worst update ever... i agree totally with Grandizer... here is posts saying don\'t abuse the bug... a guide has reported it... a guide on our server has gone up 2 mil br over night and that hasn\'t been reset... this event is costly even for spenders... but when you get FREE gold what is there too lose. they should sort bugs out... take this new update out and FIX things... getting error msg\'s every 5 mins is annoying and now also getting them in Chinese
        This game is really on it\'s last legs
Floor reply (0)

glych Last edit in 2015-10-29 19:35:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shrek72
User
Joined 2014-12-26
Last Visited 2016-03-12
Post time 2015-10-30 00:18:59 | Show all posts

Well said Grand
Floor reply (0)

shrek72 Last edit in 2015-10-30 00:18:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
madmarcus
User
Joined 2014-12-23
Last Visited 2016-12-05
Post time 2015-10-30 00:22:12 | Show all posts

+1000

Right there with you brother!
Floor reply (0)

madmarcus Last edit in 2015-10-30 00:22:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-25 22:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.162013 second(s), 41 queries .