North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

Website League of Angels Strategy
1735 Threads / 12638 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 390| Reply: 2

Need advice on which hero's to recruit for my Sorcerer!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fizban
User
Joined 2015-10-19
Last Visited 2015-11-05
Post time 2015-10-29 22:52:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need advice on which hero's to recruit for my So Reply:2| View:390
Hi fellow Leaguers! My name is Fizban, i am a sorcerer playing on Server 1082 (Cabot) and i need some help! ;Atm i have enough points/ruby souls to get a new hero..my current options are Berzerker Claw which i have the items to evolve to Godless Wolf as well, Poseidon, Santa or Lunar Priestess. I currently have on my team a Guardian, King o Bones, Djinn and Night Sentinel and i use Serrin as my Angel...i can\'t decide what to get! Poseidon looks nice because he hits everyone and he increases hit/crit which is stackable but only for himself, not the team, and he lowers enemy Agility i believe as well, or is it Dodge? anyways, the turn off for me is that he only does 70% of Basic attack plus 1000. ;Santa does more damage, 130%atk plus 1200 i believe to the two enemies with lowest percentage of HP at the time of attack, ANd he only reqires 50 rage to use that skill...Godless Wolf looks nice but again, he is ;a low level Ruby Hero, so should i even bother? Even if he IS evolved? ;Lunar Priestess is a healer, but i heard Hecate is better so should i wait and get her at some point? ;I just need advice on which hero\'s are best for a Sorcerer like me (I am currently level 62, almost level 63) ANY advice is appreciated! Thanks!

fizban Last edit in 2015-10-29 22:52:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s500remus
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-29 23:16:48 | Show all posts

Need advice on which hero's to recruit for my Sorcerer!

best starter team you can get is:
        primary striker = godless wolf
        primary buffer = nereida
        secondary buffer = astral child
        that would be your core team, invest all your resource into your striker, and make sure ur buffer get a lot of hp,;4th or 5th hero does not matter much, but if you have to grab another hero, u can still use king of bone, or get santa, or get lunar priestes... doesn\'t really matter, they just there to soak up hit, probably mage with loaded dragon soul for 3 lives is best

more advance starter team
        primary striker = godless wolf
        secondary striker = hercules
        primary buffer = light envoy
        secondary buffer = nereida
        aim for this set up, if u cannot get this then save ur resources until you can get this, anything else is wasting resources on an inferior build. this set up is very powerful, don\'t look at stat or skill % on hero, it\'s not a reliable dmg indicator, godless wolf is hand down the best striker of all the starter striker, the only rival is Hercules and his evolves, silver dragon lord and his evolves, headless horseman;and the only better striker are snow queen, fire queen, ho ard frost blade, ghost paladin.
Floor reply (0)

s500remus Last edit in 2015-10-29 23:16:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-23 17:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046242 second(s), 36 queries .