User

Credits
sukghee
User
Joined 2015-4-7
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2015-10-30 00:03:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Spiritus Guide Reply:2| View:652

I have to be honest that I am not the best Spiritus around and am writing this for the forum event. Nonetheless, I hope the young Spiritus finds this useful;

What is a Spiritus?         Spiritus is a support class player. They are akin to priests in many other MMORPGs. They provide buffs to their team and are not really good with fights (that\'s what most people think ). If you compare Spiritus to a hero, I guess we are more like Zophiel. However,;you can also pack a mighty punch as a hybrid Spiritus which allows us to work a little bit like a tanker cum healer.;

We need a lot of patience to build up our hero team, beast, and mount to help us excel. There is no fast and quick way to success being a Spiritus (unless you gold it in).
        Hero Classes         If you play Maze quiz enough, you know the correct answer to the class for heroes that are compatible to;Spiritus. The answer is blood and spirit classes. However, my personal preference is iron;and divine classes.
<b>
Iron heroes</b> can usually be built up as tankers that can help Spiritus deviate a lot of damage done by other classes especially the melee ones like knight and fighter. Their build focus is based on HP and DEF. This allows them to last longer. For example, the free red hero, Thor, is a good boost for Spiritus as his build is on HP and DEF.;

Divine heroes;are loved by me for their free arcane spore. They revive and live longer and they are the ones on my team that focuses on ATK. Currently, I am using Apollo who heals and does DMG at the same time.;

For all my heroes, I have a habit to grant them arcane spore. This allows my heroes to last longer in battles. Arcane spore is readily available for divine heroes only. For other heroes, you will need to go to your Demonization view to use 10 variation dust to spin it. Before that, you will need to learn a skill that you decided not to keep to change over for arcane spore.

Beast For now, Chimera is still the most suitable beast of them all due to the fact that it is obtainable through Exploration and it is good for PvP. However, there is no hard and fast rule as to which beast is better for you or anyone. Though, there are some like Lampard that has been highly rated as a #epicfail. Selecting a beast for yourself largely depends on your heroes setup and the determining factor for your heroes\' damage.;

For example, my heroes are Thor, Apollo and Loki. Thor focuses on DEF and HP, Apollo focuses on HP and MATK while Loki focuses on MATK and PDEF. So I chose to put Thor on AGI, END spot to take in damage for me and allowing him to have a higher chance to make the first move. For Apollo, I placed him on HP slot to give him boost on his Special Skill (SS) which is built on his MATK and HP. For Loki, I placed him in alternate slot as I tested my damage against fellow players in server for PvP and found that this setup does better PvP damage. Incidentally, his build has DEF factor too.
;

Skills         For Spiritus, it is a must to work on your passive skills, especially for MATK, PDEF, MDEF, CRIT, END, DODGE and literally all except PATK. This gives us our boost in PvP and PvE fights. For active skills, I chose the following namely Spirit Bound, Star Curse, Light Shock and Penance. When you first start out, Bane Curse will replace Star Curse. Star Curse is received at a later stage. Penance is a must as it gives you a refill on energy.

It is also a must to work on your Start and End skills on your Talent Skill Page.;The start skill buffs and the end skill for now at Evoker which is Hymn attacks. The skills can be upgraded with Holy Tome which you can obtain by defeating monsters in Holy Throne. The orbs received in Holy Throne helps to upgrade both your skills in Talentage and your stats boost when you get promoted.;

DAILIES Dailies are my must-dos;and;favourite things to do in a day. Doing the dailies from the various areas gives you prestige to upgrade your title, gives you the activation to your Glory and;gives you resources for your upgrades,

CONCLUSION         IMHO, there are;no lousy Spiritus but only lazy and non-tenacious;ones. If you do not work hard to do everything and take initial failure in your stride, you will eventually end up quitting. In my server, the top 10 folks are all knights, fighters and mage. I am the only Spiritus around and is currently taking the top spot in Battle Shrine. Being a Spiritus is hard work as you do not have mighty punches like knight and fighter, neither do you enjoy the MATK boost being a mage. You rely a lot on working hard in all areas to make sure you are an all-rounder in order to survive and eventually excel. If you choose to take this path, then you really need to be tenacious and take failures in your stride. All the best to my fellow young Spiritus

sukghee Last edit in 2015-10-30 00:03:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
div4e005
User
Joined 2016-1-5
Last Visited 2016-09-26
Post time 2016-2-11 22:42:10 | Show all posts
some information about Spirit 80 level
Floor reply (0)

div4e005 Last edit in 2016-2-11 22:42:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-28 04:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.293836 second(s), 32 queries .