User

Credits
erevos
User
Joined 2015-7-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-30 05:38:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Keepsake realm patron issue Reply:1| View:164

As you can see from the screenshots I have received about 1465 keepsakes that translate to 43950 points, yet in my keepsake counter I only have 12+k points.
        So I am to believe that the realm rewards do not count towards point accumulation (as the event actually points out) yet I am aware of many cases of ppl that got points both for the realm patron keepsake rewards and even consuming said keepsakes. (independently from the hot event rewards)

A clarification: I did consume keepsakes for the hot event after 9:00 server time. Just to make sure you have as many info as possible to give to the Emperor!! ^_^

At this point the question is what do you intend to do about it because this isn\'t just an exploitation this is a mess.
        I already have ppl from other servers appearing in my wb and stealing my place and rewards. An anima II for a wb after your last mess and anima exchange and nobody bothers to right said wrongs at all you just churn out new updates one after the other. A little consideration is all I ask for.

With impatience     IGN: Erevos
                                SERVER: S35 Thanatos

erevos Last edit in 2015-10-30 05:38:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-25 05:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115100 second(s), 31 queries .