Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-10-30 13:26:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Omnigear Stats Reply:1| View:117

Dear Developers,
        I like the directions that you are taking with Omnigear.;With the Omnigear, you are giving players to customize their characters.
        We are getting ready to obtain our first omnigear piece.;Before, I invest my hard work efforts on a particular omnigear item, I have several questions and suggestions:

Are there any plans to adjust the omnigear stats?
        Will it be possible to trade one type of omnigear with another type of omnigear?

Regarding my suggestions, First of all, 6-piece bonuses are very weak compared to the character stats at level 70.
        I have about 40,000 attack. If I get only 700 attack bonus form omnigear, I do not feel like it is worth the efforts put to obtain this item.
        It does not give me end-game item feeling in this way.
        I think that 4-piece bonuses are fairly reasonable.

4-set bonus

[color
Conquest Set -->; 12% Damage reduction
Primal Set -->; 12% Attack Speed
Bestial Set -->; Currently, it is +1200 thorn effect. Players have no idea what +1200 thorn effect mean. Please change this 12% Damage Reflection.

I also suggest that 2-set and 6-set bonuses need to be changed to scale better, as follows.;

Suggested 2-set bonus

Conquest Set -->; change it to ;DOG, RES, CDR, and;HP;bonus [+2% additive for each] {Pure Defense Specialization: 4 Defense Bonus}
        Primal Set -->; change it to ;HIT, CRIT, CDMG, and ATT;bonus;[+2%;additive for each] {Pure Damage;Specialization: 4;Offense bonus}
        Bestial Set -->; change it to ;HP, DOG,;ATT, and;CRIT;bonus;[+2%;additive for each] {Balanced Specialization: 2 Defense bonus + 2 Offense bonus}

Suggested 6-set bonus
        Conquest Set -->; change it to ;DOG, RES, CDR, and;HP;bonus [+12% additive for each] ;{Pure Defense Specialization: 4 Defense Bonus}
        Primal Set -->; change it to ;HIT, CRIT, CDMG, and ATT;bonus;[+12%;additive for each] ;{Pure Damage;Specialization: 4;Offense bonus}
        Bestial Set -->; change it to ;HP, DOG,;ATT, and;CRIT;bonus;[+12%;additive for each];{Balanced Specialization: 2 Defense bonus + 2 Offense bonus}
        It will be very interesting to see if players will go with double 4-set bonuses, or 2-set/6-set bonuses.

damanto Last edit in 2015-10-30 13:26:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-21 06:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.145528 second(s), 31 queries .