User

Credits
kors
User
Joined 2015-10-1
Last Visited 2015-12-02
Post time 2015-10-30 18:40:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
*SKILL CHANGES* Reply:8| View:322
        I play as a TK so my feedback is mainly from a TK point of view. ;I can\'t really speak for the other classes, but I\'ve provided changes below that many believe should be implemented.;

Demon Form-Just scrap this skill. Long cast time for a buff, the animation is slow and clunky and my toon looks much better when he\'s not in this form. Also, the auto atk does not use this skill properly. Obviously you want to use it before any other skills and auto uses it last. I suggest you eliminate this skill, buff the atk on all the other TK skills and create a new skill to replace.;

New Skill Suggestion-*FLURRY* Flurry should replace Demon Form. Flurry would work much like the RG spin atk. Either invincibility, health leech or dmg reduction while executing huge burst dps. Currently the RG spin atk is the best skill in the game and offers the best burst dps.;

Skill 3-(Server is down for maintenance and I can\'t remember the name.) Way underpowered. Without heroes, this is our healing skill. Worthless at the moment for heals. I have about 300k hp. Leeches around 3-400 with no crit and around 1k with crit. Again...worthless. Please buff the dmg and health leech to this skill.

Pull-This skill is what makes TK scissors to SM paper. Pull should have a much lower cooldown.

Basic Atk-If I click on a mob, my toon will run to it and use basic atk. If I have a mob targeted and push 1, I start atking even if the mob isn\'t in front of me. Please change so that if you have a target and you push a skill, the character will automatically close the distance before using the skill so it doesn\'t miss.

That\'s a good start for TK. Other areas of skill improvement below.;

RG Spin Atk-Seriously devs? You made the tank class have the best dps skill? RG SPIN IS WAY OVER POWERED. Try to check out my squirmish runs and you will see how unbalanced this skill is. At the end of squirmish, it comes down to me and a high BR RG. He uses spin and I just sit there for 3-5 seconds until he\'s done and 2 hit KO him. The problem is waiting for 3-5 seconds. Why would you make a skill that offers INVINCIBILITY for that long and the BEST BURST DPS? Especially for a tank class? This skill NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. Either change to health leech or damage reduction. Invincibility breaks it.;

Wing Skills-I have all wings except the new Halloween Wings. How do I know these skills work and my investment was worth it? Currently you do not offer any sign of when wing skills proc. I have no idea when they trigger and how long the buff has left. Please include wing, angel and hero buff animations/timers.

Balanced 5th Skill-Back to complaining about RG spin atk, but this time with solutions! I understand that if you take away invincibility from spin, RG\'s will rage. However, it\'s not fair to the other classes. You basically let SM become paper, TK become scissors and RG is rock and scissors. Here is an easy solution. Change the final skill for all classes to do the same thing. If you want to keep invincibility and keep RG from crying, then add this to the other classes. FINAL SKILL=Sustained invincibility (or imo leech/dmg reduction,) and massive burst DPS. Again this should be for ALL CLASSES to balance the OP use of this skill for RG. If RG doesn\'t have reduced HIT and ATK compared to TK, then why can\'t TK have defense capabilities? Gear and stats all add up the same regardless what class you choose. The main difference between classes are skills. Might as well make all classes similar and you will hear less complaints about unbalanced classes.

I think this is a good start and I tried my best to keep my reflections based off of facts. Hopefully devs will take a look and realize that changes need to be made.

kors Last edit in 2015-10-30 18:40:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redbulladdict
User
Joined 2015-9-17
Last Visited 2015-11-08
Post time 2015-10-30 19:05:45 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

you do realise the DRAIN skill on our 5th skill heals right ? seems to me that you just aren\'t very geared or have built your TK poorly.
Floor reply (0)

redbulladdict Last edit in 2015-10-30 19:05:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kors
User
Joined 2015-10-1
Last Visited 2015-12-02
 Author| Post time 2015-10-30 19:22:50 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

Reply 1# redbulladdict

You sir have no idea what your talking about. I\'m the only non 70 ranking player. 1.2mil BR at lvl 67. View my toon and tell me I don\'t know how to build a high lvl character.

You supply zero data to back up your response. Don\'t bother to respond if you don\'t have a point to make. Troll much?

S39 Eos
        Kors
Floor reply (0)

kors Last edit in 2015-10-30 19:22:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redbulladdict
User
Joined 2015-9-17
Last Visited 2015-11-08
Post time 2015-10-30 19:46:40 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

I\'m the highest ranked player on s74 and also a TK. I actually know exactly what I\'m talking about in regards to our 5th skill.

1,2m BR and only 300k hp .. sounds like you are purely hero BR and that\'s why you are weak.
Floor reply (0)

redbulladdict Last edit in 2015-10-30 19:46:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-10-30 20:20:40 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

Reply 2# kors
        LOL. That, along with your post, is absolutely adorable. I don\'t claim to be a master TK player, I\'ve only played a TK for about 2 weeks tops so far, but at 1.75m BR and with the game experience from having played since like...what June? (on different characters)...I\'ve got a lot to say about your post.;

1st off, That 1.75m BR I mentioned is just there to indicate my experience over yours. In reality, total BR is a rubbish indicator of strength. At the moment, its better used to indicate time spent on the game (level isn\'t a singificantly useful indicator given how slowly we lv up). Just because you have 1.2m BR at lv67 does not mean in any way or form that you have built your character right. Provide more information. Whats your main char BR like, and your stats? Holy and titan relics? Total gem effect for main char? ETC. These things give a better indication if you want to measure actual strength. Almost if not all other factors in the game contribute far less towards your character\'s actual performance compared to the BR you get.;

2. Now, moving on to the actual suggestions, oh boy as soon as I read the first thing on the list I knew this was gonna be funny. Something you may not have noticed but...demon form is literally the best skill TK has by far. Lets go over your criticism of it. Long cast time? Nope. LOL. The animation...in this form this entire bit is absolutely ridiculous and entirely dependent on the individual\'s aesthetic tastes. What does that have to do with the skill\'s utility? Nothing whatsoever. I don\'t think the demon form appearance is great either, but others think it does look good. There is no reason to change or remove a skill thats perfectly fine just because of a few people\'s aesthetic tastes. As for the auto mode not using it properly, again, I laughed. you realize that in the auto mode menu you can move around the skill priority, right? And once again...your last point, wth man? Remove demon form is a minus for TK since the skill greatly increases your basic 1st skill, it HEALS you, has a stun chance and more. But, even if it was removed, a buff in the other skills would only be acceptable if demon form was replaced by an INFERIOR 5th skill. Why? Because TK are already the reigning kings of PvE.;

3. New skill, flurry. This builds on your previous point and is just as poor. You seem to not understand that TK easily trumps SM and RG in PvE content. ATK speed, overall damage output, all superior. Yes, RG has an amazing spin attack. Easily, by far, the single best skill in the game no competition whatsoever. However, the damage from their other skills is the same as SM. Yes, RG\'s spin atk is quite overwhelming, and yes, something should be done about it, but giving TK of all classes a similar skill is not the way to go about it. In any case, the optimal way to balance out TK is the heals.;

4. 3rd skill\'s heals. Ok, no joke I actually agree. I have yet to die in PvE as a TK. Heals are amazing in PvE. However, admittedly, it falls rather short in PvP. It makes a bit of a difference, but not enough to make up for RG\'s spin. Heals for TK should indeed be increased, but for PvP only. Any further increase in PvE, again, makes PvE pointlessly easy. TK does not require increased damage though. Its output is good enough as it is, and as long as the pvp heal increase mentioned above doesn\'t apply to RG, it should be enough for TK. They already can fight somewhat on par with one another (considering that TK was seemingly meant to be PvE oriented anyway).;

5. Pull. Does not need a lower CD. Nor do you NEED it vs SMs unless it is manual pvp. Even then, you have a bit of range in the auto atk skill and the ring of frost is an aoe ranged attack as well. The only thing you really need to be close range for is the 3rd skill, and the CD of pull is enough for that.;

6. Thats just a general thing for all chars, regardless of RG, SM or TK. Even though SM\'s is an actual ranged atk, if the enemy is too far it\'ll still use the bolt and it\'ll just strike thin air if done manually. However, this shouldn\'t be much of an issue for TK to begin with. I just use pull if there are no enemies in close range and that solves everything really. An auto atk or 2, maybe with 3rd skill active, and any non-boss mob is dead.;

7. Tank class doesnt really have any meaning in this game. Most of the content is single player oriented or does not require class roles. Seriously. Do you see a healer class in this game, or any support class for that matter? Do you see RG having aggro taking skills (and for that matter, it wouldn\'t matter even if they did). It just resembles the typical standard of a tanker but that means nothing. Additionally, that skill is really their only reliable damage source. Their other skills damage skills are only as good as SMs (albeit RG has better runes), and this is even though SM\'s damage skills are all really weak. Sure, that 1 spin is very OP, but I\'ve already said above how TK heal increase in pvp is enough to fight on par.;

8. No comment on wings skill. I agree.;

9. Firstly, yea RG doesn\'t have reduced HIT or ATK compared to TK. There is no actual class based stat difference, as far as we can see. Gears add the same stats as well, can\'t argue with that. However, the way this game is, there is no need for class differences other than skills. With only 5 skills available to us, they make a colossal impact. From an SM\'s perspective for example, if there were supposed to be stat differences, then TK and RG shouldn\'t even be able to compare to SM\'s damage. Instead, its the other way around. Not because of class stat differences, but because the skills are the only things that influence class differences, and SMs are garbage. But back to TK. Again, TK from my experience can fight evenly with RG, but just needs more heal from 3rd skill.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-10-30 20:20:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nowaythereyet
User
Joined 2015-7-10
Last Visited 2016-05-21
Post time 2015-10-30 20:27:24 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

Reply To Kors
        Demon From is actually a great skill. I understand your frustration when you compare your TK to;RG\'s, but thats just it. Stop comparing yourself to other classes. You are a totally different class.;
        1. Demonform - Demonform is actually a great spell. The Devs just need to ramp up the damage to be on par with the RG\'s bladestorm. It is also best to;max out your spell cooldown skill; that way your Demonform downtime will be so much less,;and by the way... i\'m not sure if you know this but you can change the order in which your character prioritizes what spells to cast. You can change the casting order to whatever you think is best for you and to maximize DPS
        2. Pull - As I said above, you can make pulls cooldown so much more less by lowering your spell cooldown time as a priority.
        3. I don\'t believe they will give any class the power to become invincible for even a minimum amount of time. This skill would be abused during certain daily\'s or certain boss attacks;during the day. Just like in Raiders, they are not going to give any class invincibility without having to pay diamonds every time.
        4. 1.2 Million BR does not matter if it is not from the right sources. BR does help very much but your BR has to come from the right sources to actually make you a better TK ;all in itself.;
        5. I can suggest to change all of your wings skills to the ones that increase your defense, increase your damage reduction, heal you, and decrease your opponents attack power. Also with the new Aptitude Gems that go in almost any slot, you can stack many things that make it very hard for you to be killed. Even against a RG\'s Bladestorm/spin attack. Use the Aptitude Gems to your advantage. They put them in the game to help compensate some of the differences between classes until they can even try to balance it more.
        6. Every game that has more than one class has always had problems balancing classes, and his will continue to be an ongoing issue for many more years. The reason it is always a problem is that you can\'t really balance classes. The Devs need to focus more on improving the strengths and weaknesses of each class to better stick to the (Paper, Rock, Scissor) game mechanics. It\'s no ones fault, it is just very difficult to do.

Everything written above is just my opinion only, You have your opinion that you wrote and i am just posting my opinion in response to yours.;
        In no way were my intentions to:
        - put anyone down
        - make anyone look stupid
        - make people believe someones opinion is better than mine or any others
        - offend you or any other person, player, Dev, GM, etc.
        - troll or write useless information

I apologize if I have offended you or any other person. I also apologize if I have degraded you or your opinions.;
        The above opinions were not looked over for spelling mistakes or errors after I wrote them; so they may contain grammar, punctuation, or other errors. I apologize in advance for these errors/mistakes

Have an excellent gaming day!

Floor reply (0)

nowaythereyet Last edit in 2015-10-30 20:27:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allendylan
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2016-02-15
Post time 2015-10-30 20:32:19 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

i think TK need a better defense skill.
        We\'re good dps but we\'re in paper against RG.
        i\'m LV 79 - 1,5 M BR - 35K atk - 60K+ def with good cdr and res
        We have a good Rg in our server with quite similar stats (char stats);but what can i do when i die in 1 spin (my good dps is useless ^^) - ;i tried him many time in snatcher and always 1 spin head shot :p;?
        for sure we\'re good in PVE, but the game comes more and more PVP so the devs should now think of class balance - and more than that, put visual effect for all effect from wings - relics ... cause we don\'t even know if it works well ^^
        But i tried to play RG to see it and my final word will be TK is so much funnier than RG
Floor reply (0)

allendylan Last edit in 2015-10-30 20:32:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-10-30 20:33:43 | Show all posts

*SKILL CHANGES*

Reply 5# nowaythereyet
Your opinions are in no way incorrect tbh, there isn\'t that much room for debate in this game its fairly simplistic. Most of what you\'ve said is tried and tested logic that most experienced players already know. Minor points of disagreement here and there but those aren\'t anything significantly major. Well said, haha. Sounds like a less rude/mocking version of my post above xD
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-10-30 20:33:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-30 16:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.148825 second(s), 45 queries .