the nikikeys
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-31 03:48:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
New timing For Players/Includes Guild wars. For Reply:4| View:342
        ING TheKeys

Server 1 rainbow

Dear Huntpl as well as other SM/mods/devs,; Please read the all the following and compare the attached photo with close detail. As Many players World wide would be highly benefited from the following. After doing so kindly escalate this information to the DEV\'s with the best corresponding translations (if needed)

As we both share the common goal of accommodating the highest and vast majority of all players, world wide. Also please keep in mind The highlight/main attraction of this time sheet is the additional guild skirmish times and the additional fury road times. along with 5v5 and 2v2 Balance modes in this sheet having extend time frames allowing players a larger window gap to attend.

Giving players not only a more Vast opportunity to make these events, but also reduce the over all lag of the events threw out the day.

This time sheet Above would allow almost every player in the game (regardless of location) the chance to make every event, every day. which means

1. more purchase attempts

2. More happy players

3. more players recharging

4. more players recommending new players

5. less lag threw out the entire day and the days events

All this with just a few small changes to your current time sheet event.

* In comparison, Your current Event time sheet would be better for No one.. and would be a worse business discussion

Again thank you for your time and reconsideration as I know you have been considerably busy with the current maintenance. As I know you will see the logic and importance of this issue just as clearly.

the nikikeys Last edit in 2015-10-31 03:48:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-10-31 05:22:34 | Show all posts

New timing For Players/Includes Guild wars. For SM/Mods/Devs Review

Well, best of luck with this but they said that the last time change poll was the last time they\'d do a poll. Not quite the same as this, I know, you\'re not giving people a poll to vote or anything but I can\'t imagine they\'d change the timings yet again.

...But on that note, just 1 comment. You wouldn\'t suggest to make Oaklane a 24/7 event like Grinding used to be? TBH that was higher up in my priority list when that voting was going on, though it sadly wasn\'t even spared a second glance.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-10-31 05:22:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the nikikeys
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-10-31 05:49:04 | Show all posts

Reply 1# aiucard;
        Thank you for your best wishes. However id much rather have your support. I also believe the reason as;to the prevention of a 24/7 oak lane is due to a future reimplementation of Grind that would likely include scroll drops for fashion modification.

Also for many players as yourself who have misread CIF\'s previous postings here is a quote

Dear players,
        Some of you insist that the vote for last poll based on the neglection of some players.
        So, here, I will ask again, seriously, for the last time, that do you agree on the schedule of daily event above (Guild War out of discussion), as the new event schedule of HKT and EST servers?
        Please kindly give us your opinion again. This change will affect all of us, so please understand my scamming lol.

This will be really the last time for me posting polls about this, which means based on the results (majority of poll), we will choose to either stick to this schedule, or make changes again. Please notice that after this change made (if it happens), we won\'t do any polls, only the announcement of new schedule.

Thank you for your time reading and voting.
        I hope everyone will give their opinion kindly and honestly.

Answer to when will it be applied:
        In November when many optimization will take place. In our plan, we will make a thorough optimization of every aspect in this game. We are really sorry for the bugs and inconvenience you met because of our imperfect work. However, please believe that we are always making progress. And your voice and opinions are always welcomed.

I did bold and underline the portions indicating that changes are able to be made.; however should they not be prevalent in the quote here they are removed from once more  

;we will choose to either stick to this schedule, or make changes again. Please notice that after this change made (if it happens), we won\'t do any polls, only the announcement of new schedule.;
Floor reply (0)

the nikikeys Last edit in 2015-10-31 05:49:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the nikikeys
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-11-1 08:29:40 | Show all posts

bump

Floor reply (0)

the nikikeys Last edit in 2015-11-1 08:29:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-27 10:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157768 second(s), 37 queries .