User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2015-11-1 04:27:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Business philosophy suggestion for the clueless Reply:2| View:207
It is very easy to make it where customers get more benefits and that way you don\'t lose customers.; They need to realize that constantly screwing over customers = less customers and therefore less revenue.; I have been very successful in business buy giving my customers more than my competitors.; This sounds crazy but it works because even though I get less profit per sale, I am making more sales and soon ALL of the customers are shopping with me and my competition is out of business.; Then once my competition is eliminated I have gotten the monopoly in my area and can raise the prices slightly to a more profitable level.;;        ;
        Basically by giving customers more and taking out a lowerPS (profit per sale) you get higher overall annual monthly profits and improve customer relations which in turn relates to gaining more customers.; It works in a circle and your circle can therefore expand as large as you want it to.; This game could easily gain a lot more customers and therefore become even more profitable, but you have to stop screwing over your customers!; The more you upset us, the more players leave.; The more players leave, the lower the profits.; Time to become more customer friendly.

penchal Last edit in 2015-11-1 04:27:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spiritbloom
User
Joined 2015-3-2
Last Visited 2016-05-26
Post time 2015-11-2 23:36:02 | Show all posts

Business philosophy suggestion for the clueless Devs

I second this suggestion, a lot of things available to spend gold on isn\'t worth the price you pay for it in real money unless you have more money than sense!! (which is not the case for most people);...by lowering the cost of some things, it would encourage people to spend more than they originally planned to because the prices are more reasonable, it would certainly entice me too, being on a lower than average wage.
Floor reply (0)

spiritbloom Last edit in 2015-11-2 23:36:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-23 08:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059528 second(s), 36 queries .