User

Credits
mikecawley79
User
Joined 2014-5-16
Last Visited 2016-03-29
Post time 2015-11-1 13:20:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
~ Knight Guide ~ Reply:5| View:801
        Hello Everyone. I would just like to start bysaying I DO NOT claim to be the best knight on the game. I have met some peoplewhile in CSA that are amazing compared to my character, with that said I amdoing this to try and help the new players coming into the game to try and havea little bit of a head start. So let’s get started.
Never forget the faces of the slain”By: Artimas U-024
        ;
        Table of Contents:
1.1;;;Introduction
1.2;;Choices of Build
1.3;;Skill Choice
1.4;;Beast Choice
1.5;;Hero Choice
1.6;;Star Stone Choice
1.7;;Formation
1.8;;Closing and Thank You
        ;
1.1; Introduction
        The knight is a male character that possessesgreat physical attack, defensive skills and life stealing capabilities. Thereare pros and cons with the knight build. The knight will tank more damage thanany other class in Knights Fable. This is just a basic start up guide. As youget more familiar with the game you will quickly see that what I have includedin this guide can very easily be upgraded the further along you go.
Pros:
Survival and Tank
AOE Attack
Single Target Attack
Cons:
Not as Strong
Some Burst
Damage Dealt
1.2 Choices of Builds
        With the knight you can choice a tank build (TheShield Bearer) or the attack build (The Dragon Fury). This is purely a choicethat is up to you.
The Shield Bearer:
High HP
High Def
Low Attack
Stats that areneeded:
HP and Def
Dodge and Endurance

The Dragon Fury:
Medium HP
Low Def
High Attack
Stats that areneeded:
Atk and Crit
Agility and Hit
1.3 Skills Choice
        This depends purely on what build you have chosenfrom section 1.2. Again this is a choice that is up to you and what characteryou prefer. As you level up you want to keep these skills as close to max asyou can. This gets easier to do the higher level you become in order to havethe wisdom and things needed to do so.
The Shield BearerSkills:
Choas Storm: Agility& AoE
Bravery: AoE Ignore defense& Def Boost
Blood Strike: HighDamage & Ignore Defense
Iron Wall: AoE &Defense Boost

The Dragon Fury Skills:
Bravery: AoE IgnoreDefense & Defense Boost
Tear Lance: IncreaseDamage & Med Damage
Blood Strike: HighDamage & Ignore Defense
Earth Stomp: HighDamage
1.4 BeastChoice
        A great choice for starting out would be Nether Tortoise. Heis cheap and rather easy to get. In order to get him you want to explore inBeast section (at the top right of the screen) Then click Exchange Beast in theExplore section (bottom left). This will give you beasts you can now summon.

1.5 HeroChoice
        This also will depend on personal preference and what buildyou have chosen in section 1.2. With the knight it is recommended that you useDivine and Iron Heroes. You and your heroes have the ability to buff. Choosingthe right hero combination with your build will make you stronger. To get heroes you will go to Barmaid Jessy in City of Spirits. Here you can Roll the dice to earn items needed to gain heroes.;

;
;
The Shield Bearer Heroes:
Sigurd & Tarki
Or
Pandora & GoodTemplar
High HP
High Def
Revive Skill
High Damage

The Dragon Fury Heroes:
Beserk Rogu &Ragged Storm
Or
Eternal Scyt &Great Lancer
High Unique SkillDamage
DeBuff Skill
Dizzy Skill
High Crit Output

As far as skills, this is an amazing post with a TON ofinformation: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/71080/ A Huge thank you to ray_devlon36 for taking the time to put this together andhelp all of us on the forums!!
1.6 StarStone Choice
        Depending on which build you have chosen to make referring to section1.2. You can get star stones in Star Mech everyday. You can also earn shards to buy different things.;There are different stones you want for each build. They are thefollowing:
The Shield Bearer StarStones:
HP
Physical Defense
Magic Defense
Dodge
Endurance

The Dragon Fury StarStones:
HP
Physical Damage
Agility
Critical
Hit
1.7 Formations
        Depending on which build you have chosen, refer to section1.2. There are two formations you can use. Again this is purely up to you andwhat build you have chosen.
The Shield Bearer Formation:
;
The Dragon Fury Formation:
;
;
;
;
;
;
1.8 Closingand Thank You
        Well I think that wraps it up. By no means does this covereverything to do with the game. There are aspects of the game now that I stilldon’t understand and new ones coming out all the time. I hope this helps youget started and pointed in the right direction. I would also like to say a hugethank you to everyone that has helped me in the game. Without the help I havegotten in game, I probably wouldn’t still be playing. Lastly, I know a lot ofyou don’t have the $$ to spend on a game. However, this is a $$ based game. Don’tget frustrated and if you have any questions I will gladly help if I can.;

mikecawley79 Last edit in 2015-11-1 13:20:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jamesmantis
User
Joined 2015-12-12
Last Visited 2015-12-12
Post time 2015-12-12 05:31:20 | Show all posts
Love your guide, using it on the new server and am top 5. However, I am about to get Pandora and I'm confused, since this is only my 2nd server and I left the 1st before I even hit 43. Do I make Pandora a damage person,tank,or hybrid? I have Aggammeon, also a Divine, with the highest INT on the server, all the good passives and actives. He's a mediocore tank at best, and his dmg sucks, so he's a hybrid who doesn't do anything.

Will Pandora do better when I give her all of his stats, or am I supposed to focus her on dmg only/hp only?
Floor reply (0)

jamesmantis Last edit in 2015-12-12 05:31:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mikecawley79
User
Joined 2014-5-16
Last Visited 2016-03-29
 Author| Post time 2015-12-16 09:51:57 | Show all posts
Sorry for the delay James, I have been busy at work. Who are your heroes atm? From what I am reading you are wanting to change Agg for Pandora. What are your other heroes?
Floor reply (0)

mikecawley79 Last edit in 2015-12-16 09:51:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jamesmantis1
User
Joined 2015-12-8
Last Visited 2016-01-02
Post time 2015-12-16 11:16:14 | Show all posts
Well it's the same whenever I start a server. At the time I get Pandora,I have Agg and Mora. Should I actually switch out Mora for Pandora and keep Agg in instead? If I did, how should I build Pandora?
Floor reply (2)

jamesmantis1 Last edit in 2015-12-16 11:16:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mikecawley79
User
Joined 2014-5-16
Last Visited 2016-03-29
 Author| Post time 2016-1-8 13:31:21 | Show all posts
James have you got Thor yet? I didn't even think about Thor when you posted this. I apologize.
Floor reply (0)

mikecawley79 Last edit in 2016-1-8 13:31:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-26 15:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.738990 second(s), 38 queries .