User

Credits
marilyn.smurf
User
Joined 2015-7-26
Last Visited 2016-01-30
Post time 2015-11-1 18:46:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
List of suggestions made by guild Reply:4| View:214
        1. About tittles: refresh the tittles so active ppl can gain the tittles from ppl who quitted
        2. About heroes: let us dismiss all heroes even if they are lvled or syphoned or anything (event maybe), let us choose gender, add more heroes in recruit
        3. About egghunt: add eggs and refresh every week, the best of server has been the same for over 2 months
        4. About guild: let us choose or change guild pet by adding cat,dog,rabbit and my must add ferret (the choice is endless) ,add activity in pool like waterpolo or swimcontest or anything, add stuff to do during bonfire like dance, add guild warehouse and guildtrade so we can help guildies more
        5. About chat: remove filter in chat: totally useless. We can some bad words but can not say that we are happy some1 joined in 1 word. Have to say it like this or post goes under audit;, add more emoticons
        6.About angels: add more angels
        7.About fashion: make some fashion according to seasons, me personally would prefere to see my charracter with covered;;in the winter.
        8.About warehouse: make more items stackable to 999 or add allot more
        9.About runes: let us sell runes we win/get in chest or buy wrong and that we already have or don\'t need
        10.About buggs, lagg: keep working on them to eliminate
        11.About rewards and coins: up up up them or make some things cheaper to do
        12.About omniset: decrease the needed scrolls or let us win them allot more

Thanks to my guildies.;;you all

marilyn.smurf Last edit in 2015-11-1 18:46:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the immortals
User
Joined 2015-11-2
Last Visited 2016-12-28
Post time 2015-11-2 21:44:55 | Show all posts

List of suggestions made by guild

well I would I like to comment on your suggestions:
        1) It will be unfair for those who already got their titles by cashing hard to get into ranking and claim the title.
        My suggestion: Keep introducing more and more time bounded titles rather than permanent titles.
        2) Well becoz of that reminder you wont dismiss your hero by mistake. So I would prefer that reminder but in a different way. More heroes are on the way.
        My suggestion: I will suggest here to give free dismiss at least once or make a hero dismissal card in realm shop;for purchase.
        3);Yes I agree with your suggestion.
        4) Well what you suggested is cool but it will cause lag but it doesn\'t matter;if entertainment is concerned here. I agree with this.
        5) I agree the audit letter \'com\' must be removed from the audit list of the game.
        6) They are on the way !
        7) They are on the way !
        8) In progress.
        9) I will suggest to add a delete function on them or lend me down function to give the wrong purchased book to the correct class deserving player and in return we will get back our Guild badges.
        10) In progress and they are doing their best.
        11) yeah I agree we need more competition.
        12) Well I don\'t need them to be decreased I like competition and;I like how it is.
        Thanks.
        Prometheus( FOF);
        10)
Floor reply (0)

the immortals Last edit in 2015-11-2 21:44:55

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
damanto
User
Joined 2015-9-12
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-11-3 02:59:33 | Show all posts

These are good ideas coming from a collective thinking.
Floor reply (0)

damanto Last edit in 2015-11-3 02:59:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-seraphina-
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-11-3 05:58:16 | Show all posts

Reply 1# the immortals;        Regarding 4) I agree it could cause lag though players with lower hardware performance could always use the Hide others pets option which I would suggest also be added with said feature.

That would leave the main issue being raiders which overrides this option, personally I think there that should be changed perhaps by splitting things into two categories defined something like this:

Combatants:
        - Has it\'s own HP stats and is capable of receiving damage.
        - Has capability of attacking and dealing damage independently.

Non-combatants:
        - Does not have it\'s own HP stats.
        - Does not deal damage or only does so in combination with a combatant.

Thus characters and heros would be combatants and be shown automatically but angels, relics and pets would be non combatants and would remain hidden if the player left them disabled. This is based on the assumption;that the latter is only eyecandy perhaps with stat bonuses to character/heros and possible buff/debuff effects only but not actual combat skills.

I can understand forcing characters to be shown and even to an extent heros since with the new attributes etc they are a genuine threat that may need to be tackled/avoided, but don\'t see any reason why it should force displaying of non-combatants that you can neither directly attack nor be damaged by even angels only work through the character so thus are non-combatant in themselves.
Floor reply (0)

-seraphina- Last edit in 2015-11-3 05:58:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-5-1 00:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107913 second(s), 37 queries .