North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 282| Reply: 4

Battle stats question

[Copy link]

25

Threads

180

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
see_bold
User
Posts:180
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-11-2 06:32:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Battle stats question Reply:4| View:282
Is there any way to see what one\'s in-battle stats are? ;I know I have several things that only give a stat boost when in battle (like halo skills) but being as I cant check those stats while in battle insofar as I know is there some record kept or way to see? ;(aside from the obvious write all the variables down on a piece of paper and quit whining about it method) -revscrj
Translate

 see_bold Last edit in 2015-11-2 06:32:00

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

25

Threads

180

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
see_bold
User
Posts:180
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
 Author| Post time 2015-11-6 05:44:17 | Show all posts

Battle stats question

So I am to assume from the lack of response that there is no way then to check adjusted stats besides going through all the variables and using;pen and paper? ;If so: lame, but so be it. ;A question though: are all % bonuses based on base stats or do they base on an accumlating total? EX: hit=100 with 2 battle bonuses of 10%, is the adjusted total 120 hit or 121? 100 + (2(100 x .1))= 120 OR;100 + 100+(100 x .1)=Y THEN Y+(Y x .1)=121?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 see_bold Last edit in 2015-11-6 05:44:17

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

14

Threads

75

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
oquedb
User
Posts:75
Joined 2015-1-26
Last Visited 2016-10-06
Post time 2015-11-6 06:07:05 | Show all posts

Battle stats question

        Im not sure about all but i can tell that most bonuses stack, it also says in description of skills so for example a warrior: lets say he would Banner of valor whcih boosts att party by 18% and HH which boosts att in back row say by 23%, front row would have a total of 18% boost in att while back row would have 41%

        so lets say a hitter in back row has 300k patk + 41% = 123k patk boost
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 oquedb Last edit in 2015-11-6 06:07:05

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

25

Threads

180

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
see_bold
User
Posts:180
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
 Author| Post time 2015-11-6 10:00:34 | Show all posts

Battle stats question

I see thank you, in my example the answer would be 120
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 see_bold Last edit in 2015-11-6 10:00:34

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-14 22:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090149 second(s), 40 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list