User

Credits
wittyname
User
Joined 2015-1-10
Last Visited 2016-01-07
Post time 2015-11-2 06:34:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Iron wall II is broken Reply:30| View:573
        I realize that there are more knights out there than any other class still playing - and therefore expect some weak arguments against me here - but iron wall II is broken. This likely comes as no surprise to anyone - sorry, its broken.

When a knight has an opening attack to the entire other team for 1.5m + it makes all atk type hero\'s completely useless. People can suggest things like getting first turn through agi or whatever - but the fact remains knights have an aoe that is just ridiculous.

That\'s right a supposedly defense focused class has the strongest attack in the game - so strong it makes half the hero\'s in the game completely useless. Dead in 1 turn every single time.;

You can try and tell me mage\'s and spiritus have the same. You can say it ->; but its untrue.

There has been some talk of an actual beta server being set-up after Thor nerf and pumpking debacle (continued debacle). That sounds good - I\'m surprised there wasn\'t one before ... or perhaps it was just not used ... anyhow please test classes against each other in a systematic way. It will be clear that iron wall II is ridiculous, and getting worse as totems get filled out.

I\'m not picking on knights - great players playing in a very intelligent way. I\'m pointing out what seems to be another lingering imbalance.

wittyname Last edit in 2015-11-2 06:34:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cuiquesuun
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2016-08-28
Post time 2015-11-2 07:58:20 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

i think a Beta test server to test out new features would be a great thing...it beats releasing broken features and then have to deal with all this grief caused by these huge backlashes...anyways...i will have to agree with you witty.

i will have to agree, Knights enjoy far too much commodities with their skills, remember how Thor was fixed for being considered OP because his skill gave a lot of damage plus damage reduction and hit buffs? Yeah you can say Iron Wall ll is the Char version of that~
        Knights have First Aid for healing, they have 4 AoE attacks, many of which deal bonus damage based pn PDef so they can boost their damage with 2 stats and grant some buffs while dealing the skill...

It is wrong to compare Magis and Spiritus to Knights because i feel Knights are on a league of their own.
        i\'m a Spiritus, we have 2 AoE skills, one of which deals very little damage(grants damage rebound, but rebound is a weird buff...it states 50% rebound...i never see 50% of damage returned to whoever attacks...this buff is kinda busted in a bad way...it seems to...not really work), the other AoE grants attack bonus to our party and ignores defense, this one is the best skill Spiritus has IMO, however it costs both Energy and HP to be launched! xD Our Lv70 is pathethic, only useful for Mara and GD(negligible when you become strong enough to kill them without it) single target, pure HP based, pure damage skill.
        Magis are suposed to be the \'nukers\' of the game, specialized in AoEs, but they have only 4, one of which is their lv70, none of these 4 skills grant any sort of buff, they\'re purely damage based, and while magis do have some buff skills, they don\'t cause any damage, so they have to choose damage OR buff.
        Overall i deem Spiritus and Magi pretty fair on their skills, it takes some thought into deciding what sort of skill build you\'ll use and for what, the best skills have some consequences to them or are incredibly specialized.

But Knights get to cause massive damage on AoE out of two stats at the same time(so they can enjoy high offense and defence at the same time) and get buffs on the same turn while having no backlashes on it! xD

As far as class skills and assets go, i think Knight vastly overpower the other classes, Spiritus and Magi right after both with their assets over the other, but prety even, and Fighters are currently the most disadvantaged class(i wouldn\'t say they\'re SUPER disadvantaged, as some people blow that out of proportion, but still at the bottom because they\'re single target specilized and the buffs they get out of their skills are not really too great for the skills that actually buff anything and they have too little survivability when compared to all other 3).
Floor reply (0)

cuiquesuun Last edit in 2015-11-2 07:58:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the villain
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2015-11-2 08:18:15 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

Well, I ALWAYS thought the fact Knights can buff their party AND do dmg (on par with the highest Magi AOE\'s) was interesting. Magi\'s and Fighters have Trance and Pain Seal that buffs their Atk (their main attribute) but it ONLY buffs, dealing no dmg that turn.
Floor reply (0)

the villain Last edit in 2015-11-2 08:18:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-2 08:20:08 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

As far as the dmg goes for Iron Wall II, If I\'m fighting against another Knight, the avg hit unbuffed is 800-900k, W/Uriel Buff 1.3 mil, W/Draco Buff upwards of 1.5. But that all depends if they get their defenses up with Bravery/Iron wall + knights aid. If I go against a class that doesn\'t put up dmg reduction or chooses to not use a defensive fate skill then my dmg can range quite a bit higher.;

At least you won\'t have to worry about the Uriel buff now that Pumpking is out and Uriel has been move to the alt position.;
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-2 08:20:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the villain
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2015-11-2 08:23:42 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

I\'m not having a swipe at ppl who chose to play Knights. You play what you\'ve been given and the smart ones have been able to build appropriately making them incredibly strong. I suppose my criticism is to the ppl who designed the skills
Floor reply (0)

the villain Last edit in 2015-11-2 08:23:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fister
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2017-01-24
Post time 2015-11-2 08:49:45 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

somewhere along the way, Iron Wall II did become an awesome opening skill for knight class. not sure what it is exactly, but me thought is the attack from mount has really. Iron Wall gives 80% patk + 3211 @ lvl 87. now consider that knights attack is now near the same as fighters, wont ever be same but is closest ive seen yet. so, if i have 784k patk, thats one hell of a boost compared to a few months ago when my max patk was 300k at best. then came along mount bonus, taboo bonus & red vestments. just those 3 give me an extra ~316k patk that was not even possible before.;
        not sure if all classes experience similar boosts, but for knight its is very very good to say the least. i think this is one reason why before it was magis in the winner bracket of CST and now its full knights. maybe next time it will be fighters or spiritus, who knows which class will get the next OP boost. it happens in every game, so dont fret on it too much, it will and always will change somewhat like the seasons ;)
Floor reply (0)

fister Last edit in 2015-11-2 08:49:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-2 09:43:15 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

Err yeah I meant Gabs buff not Uriels that helps out Bravery II
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-2 09:43:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xclusive
User
Joined 2015-1-9
Last Visited 2017-02-11
Post time 2015-11-2 10:25:44 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

i did not argue to anyone, but to tell this ,
        A knight with 400K+ PATK can 1 hit my Back HERO damaging 900K to him.
Floor reply (0)

xclusive Last edit in 2015-11-2 10:25:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-2 11:27:47 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

Reply 7# eugene keneth
        link me your setup, if you don\'t mind. Most knights are running the 40% defense Title these days since it effects Bravery and Tornado dmg the most. This is my stats with the 40% Def Title.

I have 577k Attack. Mind you I am also setting at 16 mil BR. A knight with over 400k attack is a well built knight.
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-2 11:27:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-2 13:07:32 | Show all posts

Iron wall II is broken

Ok so I wanted to get a new dmg range for Iron Wall II. So I went and tested the dmg range for both atk and def titles. To be as fair as Possible I was fighting Dominos4646 from the CST. That\'s 2, 16 mil BR Knights. About as equal a match up as possible.;
        I was running Rosefinch as Beast, Pumpking/Gabriel w/ Uriel as Alt. I ran with IW 2 in the 2nd position. In the worst case meaning I didn\'t get any buffs on my opening and he got all of his buffs up I would hit for 450-660k dmg to best case meaning I got all of my buffs up and he got none up 2.3-2.6 mil dmg. If you ran one of the dmg beasts it could be considerably higher.;
        Since Iron Wall II doesn\'t ignore defense for the skill to really shine you need the external buffs to set up huge dmg.;
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-2 13:07:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-26 22:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176571 second(s), 49 queries .