Credits
shawn berila
User
Joined 2014-6-28
Last Visited 2016-10-15
Post time 2015-11-3 10:54:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Game allowing expliots...why? Reply:7| View:326
        Programmers and Guides/mods,
        ; It is rather amusing you make a Hero and don\'t run a test. Then people use the Pumpkinhead and other people pay for you mistake. Then the same people who bought or hacked gold for Pumpkinhead know this is how it is. Instead of shutting down an exploit you caused, you broad cast it. This way people can plan to use the exploit. How like having a vast majority of their alliance go to say an earlier world boss. Then the person hits the second WB or vice-versa.
        ; You should have shut down the entire game and fixed it instead of whole servers getting hurt over your stupidity. You have taken the servers down for les.;Now you will come up with some bull reward for everyone who got hosed, and you will also send to those players.
        ;; But what else is new. you have people using 11k gold in two days of an event and have been told of higher in one day (no proof, just heresy) ;and don\'t bat an eye. Happened on my server and at least 9 more servers of huge days of golding in Carnival so I been told. ;Now the one on my server likely; \'obtained the gold the same way a few of;us;do...you know by actually buying them. I guess you have the richest game base like mr.Happy who claims he has spent 21k on gold merely to hide the fact they rather but success rather than earn it. But I doubt that when you see level 70/80\'s with all red heroes, phoenix/hydras, red gods;and maxed out and yet you reward know abusers who abused their way to the top each and every CS Tourney. I guess you think allowing hacks to continue on and people see the ill gotten toys more people will buy more gold. Here\'s a secret.. your loyal players have caught on to it. Most bite their tongue, and I refuse too.
        ; Here is an idea. Clean up your product. Get rid of the cheats. Quit fluffing the hacks and new players. Hell you give titles to new servers. while old servers are basically being told  Thank you for give us the money to build my product, no go give yourself self satisfaction.
        ; Get off your butts, and fix things. Don\'t roll out new crap until you have fixed what you have. Unless you think us old players who pay are going to stay forever. You have lost more cash by chasing off loyal players then you will get from your new servers.
        ; Jellyxx you have stated over and over cash players are no more important the free players. To that you are wrong. The paying player (real non-gold hackers) put the food on your table.;That being said the non-Vip people are very important too;by bring new players who may or may not buy gold, and they play with more heart then most of who bought gold in large quantities.;I am merely one player, in the scheme of things I matter very little. But your new cash cows that you gain with each new server you launch will catch on quick that you roll out more servers and devalue what they have spent. Oh ya you give guides gold to guide. Yet you mandate they work a majority of their time on new servers. You ask a guide in CSA to come to your server when they are on your own time.... nothing..no one ever shows. Tickets don\'t get answered in game.; If this upsets you Jellyxx, sorry but its what some feel to one degree or another. This is not a form of disrespect or meant as rude, since you haven\'t been rude to me personally at all.
        ; So flame me, as you do so out of guilt. I expect it from you who\'s feelings are hurt by this post because you know I am right. Quiet frankly I don\'t care. Ask me why I don\'t quit if you wish but ;i\'ll save you time. Because I am loyal to our Alliance and to some across server servers, which as small as we are in our alliance we;play on trying to improve our own game in spite of the hackers, issues and stronger players (To most on our server busted their butts to get where they are). Some of us bought into the game and are how they say in Poker are pot committed at this point.

Nezzaworth server 11 Now United 1
        ;

shawn berila Last edit in 2015-11-3 10:54:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-11-3 11:02:27 | Show all posts

Game allowing expliots...why?

Hi Shawn,

Most of the things you mentioned in your post are highly agreeable and I would actually suggest this to the devs (e.g server maintenance to fix a broken hero). However, since you also mentioned some cheats/hacks, I would assume that you have some proof or information to validate this claim?

If so, I would request you to PM me or to any moderator (i.e What, Who, When and How) of the details of your above-mentioned claims so we can forward this and have it investigated the soonest time possible.

Thanks.
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-11-3 11:02:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asgard)
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2015-11-3 13:56:37 | Show all posts

are you talking about people using a third-party program to increase the amount of gold that they have? Can you give some some proof/printscreens?
        I don\'t know much about things around in this forums but i can see that many players are targeting Mrhappy. I don\'t care if he gave out some statements which are not true but anyone has the right to boast, i guess;
        Besides that, i hold my respect for Mrhappy for climbing up that high in CST;

Floor reply (0)

loki (from asgard) Last edit in 2015-11-3 13:56:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-3 15:34:55 | Show all posts

Reply 2# loki (from asgard)
        I find this rather comical Loki, This stems from me running into Nezza yesterday in CSA. It just so happens that an Alliance mate of mine joined in and was on the blue team with myself on the red. When I saw that he was there I said Sorry to him knowing that he was going to lose. And Nizza just started in with name calling and just being rude. Not only to myself but also to Wittyname who was in there on red side as well.;

This happens every single time I\'ve ran across him in a CSA. Anytime Nizza is beaten by anyone that has a much better character/ heroes he starts in about they must be cheating/ hacking the game. To be honest I do not understand what is wrong with the guy. He things everyone is out to get him in this game. Everyone has to be cheating if they beat him since hes has been around from the start of the game.....

He also seems to have an issue with the amount of cash I\'ve spent on this game. I find this to be funny. I\'ve been playing a little over 9 months now and very soon I should be hitting VIP 10 by 12 months played. Lol that is if they continue to put awesome Red Heroes in the game. Why he concerns his-self with what other people spend in this game again makes no sense to me.
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-3 15:34:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the villain
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2015-11-3 16:47:33 | Show all posts

Reply 3# mrhappy s(204)
        1 word Jealousy. The guy should at least be original, these types are dime a dozen on net games. Play enough you just get used their chatter and noise.

On a side note thanks for the info on your 3rd party Gold supplier Happy, now I can get 10 times the gold for my money
Floor reply (0)

the villain Last edit in 2015-11-3 16:47:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-3 17:01:55 | Show all posts

Reply 4# the villain
lol
Floor reply (0)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-3 17:01:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-11-3 20:47:22 | Show all posts

I hope he can provide us some cues regarding his accusations.
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-11-3 20:47:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-26 20:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.264826 second(s), 43 queries .