User

Credits
erevos
User
Joined 2015-7-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-11-5 16:34:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Inadequate roll back compensation Reply:6| View:219

As everyone knows last week we had a server rollback due to the exploitation of a bug related to the count of received resources mainly keepsakes that allowed some among the players to gain an immense point advantage in respect to the rest of us(Won\'t be explaining the exact nature of the bug here).

The bug was fixed and compensation was given as described in the following post by Cif. http://community.gtarcade.com/post/93629/
While I believe that it was the proper thing to do, I believe we could have gotten a bit more.
Note that it isn\'t greed that drives me but sheer disappointment in the fact that I, along with everyone else spend quite a bit of our time getting all the possible resources we could get only to discover said toils were for nothing.

Simply put while there was some compensation for the rollback it was far from adequate. But let me explain in detail why I believe this to be the case.

1. We got all the rewards for the 2 days we lost that could be gained from the RETRIEVAL function. Meaning that we all lost 2 days worth of Ordeal (Hero Materials), Might (Relic Materials) and Chest War (Fashion Materials and various resources).

2. Furthermore some of us including myself also lost all the Calling Boss rewards and Ranking rewards of that same event we got on that time (29-30 of October)which are far greater, at least to some extent, than the compensation given out.
For clarity\'s sake the Calling boss at that point and until the 30th of October was the Pit Lord although we were given Calling boss chests of the Cyclop Boss. Not only meaning we were given the wrong reward chests, but even those were also taken back from us, without any regard or adequate compensation.

Will GTArcade(Youzu) compensate the above losses or should I simply expect nothing but disappointment and mitigation of the blame to the players?
(The question isn\'t rhetorical I am expecting an answer.)
[color
With best regards IGN:Erevos; Server:S35 Thanatos
[color
[color

erevos Last edit in 2015-11-5 16:34:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redbulladdict
User
Joined 2015-9-17
Last Visited 2015-11-08
Post time 2015-11-5 20:08:13 | Show all posts

Inadequate roll back compensation

the addition of the hot events rewards for total points accumulated during realm patron was part of our compensation..
        that was actually a really good compensation as the total cost of that would cost around 30k diamonds or more.

but I\'m assuming you didn\'t take that into account and just want to complain more , as they did not have to give us extra rewards like that.
Floor reply (0)

redbulladdict Last edit in 2015-11-5 20:08:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mamatams
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-25
Post time 2015-11-5 21:49:20 | Show all posts

Simply put....
        You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can\'t please all of the people all of the time...;

It\'s all I have to say about this past week.; HUGS THE WORLD and looking forward to better gaming days ahead.
Floor reply (0)

mamatams Last edit in 2015-11-5 21:49:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erevos
User
Joined 2015-7-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-11-6 02:40:51 | Show all posts

Reply 1# redbulladdict
        Fair enough though might I ask, how did you deduce that since it was never mentioned by the original announcement?
        You just are of that opinion because it feels right I guess.
        As I said fair enough, but let me ask you this since you were kind enough to read my post...
        I did lose all the calling boss rewards and ranking rewards with no compensation of those whatsoever.
        Am I at fault for complaining for that?
        If you kind sire got your calling boss and ranking rewards for it, you surely don\'t need compensation for that but might ask why am I to just accept the loss and move on when to put it bluntly I wasn\'t responsible for the whole mistake that caused the rollback?
        You must have disregarded the part where I pointed out it wasn\'t greed that drove me, but then you also disregarded the fact I also mentioned my issue with the WB event.
        Have a good day.
Floor reply (0)

erevos Last edit in 2015-11-6 02:40:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redbulladdict
User
Joined 2015-9-17
Last Visited 2015-11-08
Post time 2015-11-6 10:23:27 | Show all posts

Reply 3# erevos
the fact that that is our compensation comes from the fact that it wasn\'t originally part of the event for the first 2 days before the event bugged out.. nor was it part of the event for the first day it was released again. it only came about after all the complaints about the lvl 60 ring.

yes it sucks that you lost those rewards. so did most people who didn\'t collect it at the right time.
        you have a right to complain and ask about that but you wont really get anywhere. I lost my flare wings I paid for in the first dragon treasure event on my server when they rolled it back. they never gave them back and they wont ever.
        one of the many reasons I wont cash in this game anymore.
Floor reply (0)

redbulladdict Last edit in 2015-11-6 10:23:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erevos
User
Joined 2015-7-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-11-6 10:41:31 | Show all posts

Reply 4# redbulladdict
        Oh I now see what you mean. The realm patron event accumulation point rewards for the second reincarnation of that event. Ok then you are right. The compensation is adequate.
        Kind of bummed for my calling boss prizes and rewards, though shouldn\'t you be able to get your flare wings back?
        I can\'t say I don\'t understand why you won\'t be cashing in this game anymore. May you enjoy your time playing regardless then. ^_^
Floor reply (0)

erevos Last edit in 2015-11-6 10:41:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-25 23:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175995 second(s), 41 queries .