North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40511 Threads / 231515 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 222| Reply: 3

agility stats

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
magemagnus
User
Joined 2014-10-31
Last Visited 2018-03-01
Post time 2015-11-7 14:47:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
agility stats Reply:3| View:222
        hi , can you have a check in agility system , i only notice that since the update with the little icon in battle showing agi order .;

its seem the order are fix and cant be change by supreme oracle skill during a turn ;: explaination;

when i fight against a player of my server : the battle order of 1rst turn ( based on agi ) is ;: My supreme oracle , my FQ , his main , his SQ , his MOD , his blade dancer , my main and other after .;

Depending on the blade dancer skill ;, sometime , FQ and ;my main get debuffed , ;so battle order become at begins of 2nd turn : My supreme , his main , his SQ ,his mod , his blade dancer , my FQ , my main;
        or since my supreme skill first , why my FQ didnt skill in 2nd just after ?;

I precisce , when blade dancer dont skill FQ and supreme at 1rs turn , ;supreme and FQ are first to cast skill the next turn . ;
        Also my FQ didnt get item who give agi everyturn with khaos atlas , so that problem only depend of supreme oracle skill .;

im sry about english errors and whish you can help me;
        magemat apkallu GMT 587

;
Translate

magemagnus Last edit in 2015-11-7 14:47:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-11-7 17:12:22 | Show all posts

agility stats

Dear Player, basically you are saying that the order in battle changes and you´d like it to be fixed. I can report and bring this to devs attention, hopefully they´ll see what they can do with it.  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-11-7 17:12:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
magemagnus
User
Joined 2014-10-31
Last Visited 2018-03-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-11 04:13:13 | Show all posts

agility stats

thanks for your attention . ; i discuss about that with people , and we guess the probleme is real : ;for the moment the battle order is fix once the turn starts . ;it cant be change , thats mean mod skill dont count the first turn ,

we ask so to change that , the battle order should be change when agi skill are used , or when agi are downgrade ( with sand of time for exemple ) and not fixed once the turn starts ;;

i wasnt sure to be clear the first time , im not really clear when i try to explain something in english , im sorry about that;

thx for your attention , have a nice day , magemat apkallu GMT-587;
Translate
Floor reply (1)

magemagnus Last edit in 2015-11-11 04:13:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-15 08:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049210 second(s), 38 queries .