User

Credits
danileighzmommy
User
Joined 2015-11-7
Last Visited 2016-11-12
Post time 2015-11-7 21:55:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am lost with Final Stand Reply:4| View:159

This was 11/6 I made it to round 2 but there were no additional attempts for it once I got there. I looked in Forums to see if there a was any answer as to why I didn\'t get the 16 attempts for stage 2 and this is what was explained;

Title :Junior Moderator[url=]Message[/url]Posts:0;                                                                        ;                                                                                                                                                ςilverᚺorn;  2015-10-22 06:05:46 | Only view this user                                                                                                                                                         Skip To» [url=]2#[/url]                                                

;                             ;                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dear player,                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                Please read the first statement, It says each round you have 4 levels and for each level you will get clearance bonus (treasure).                                                                                                                                                                                So 1 round = 1 day.;                                                                                                                                                                                1 round = 4 levels                                                                                                                                                                                1 level = 4 enemies.                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                Have a good day.;                                                                                                       

I took that to mean that you could only do one round a day which would make sense as to why I didn\'t get 16 more attempts for the next level. I thought I would be able to start Round 2 this morning and I\'m back to round 1 again. Which means I wasted diamonds yesterday to pass Round 1 to ultimately get nowhere.

If there are supposed to be 16 free attempts each round why are they not showing up when you go to the next round? Or is it that I am supposed to do 1 row of opponents the click the reward and move to round 2? I\'m lost

ign Lorraine
        Borealwoods(S96)
        FB

danileighzmommy Last edit in 2015-11-7 21:55:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jackamine46
User
Joined 2015-1-4
Last Visited 2017-10-21
Post time 2015-11-7 22:05:46 | Show all posts

I am lost with Final Stand

Do 1 row of opponents, click the rewards, and move to round 2
Floor reply (0)

jackamine46 Last edit in 2015-11-7 22:05:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danileighzmommy
User
Joined 2015-11-7
Last Visited 2016-11-12
 Author| Post time 2015-11-7 22:25:19 | Show all posts

Reply 1# jackamine46

Thank you .That worked. I thought I had to beat all 16 opponents to move on.
Floor reply (0)

danileighzmommy Last edit in 2015-11-7 22:25:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jackamine46
User
Joined 2015-1-4
Last Visited 2017-10-21
Post time 2015-11-7 22:26:02 | Show all posts

yw
Floor reply (0)

jackamine46 Last edit in 2015-11-7 22:26:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-22 19:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062039 second(s), 40 queries .