User

Credits
vampiricprincess78
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-11-05
Post time 2015-11-9 12:24:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gauntlet Fails and No Awarded Chests Reply:2| View:103

Listen up, you guys. I am sick and tired of putting my hard-earned money to play this game (buying diamonds, etc.), only to have it FULL of bugs. I mean, everything from Gauntlet failing after the third wave, to the hourly glitch, battles freezing (which cause us to die, when usually we win), not being able to log in for hours on end, to getting stuck in a TD and having to refresh - only to lose what chests we would have won if able to complete it.
        My entire guild got knocked out of Gauntlet after three rounds. Not only did we not get to win it, we also did not get any chests. Why? Because of your stupid bugs that apparently no one seems to know how to fix.
        On another note, your compensation sucks. As much money as League of Angels makes off of their players, you could come up with better compensation.
        With all the money you make off of us, why is it that your game STILL messes up (that\'s putting it mildly because the sensors of the game)? Shouldn\'t this game be perfect by now (or close to it)- without all the aggravation of bugs upon bugs constantly experienced every day?
        It looks to me that you all need better game creators - that actually KNOW what they are doing.
        On top of that, I submitted a ticket on 11-02-15. Wait two business days, huh? Well, guess what? Those two days have come and went. We are now on day eight.
        Y\'all need to get your act together and quick. A lot of us are beginning to reach the point of not enjoying the game anymore. Who knows? At this rate, you may lose all of the players eventually. Why? Because we ALWAYS have to deal with one bug or another. It is always something every day.

IGN: Michaela
        Server: Isis (S344)

vampiricprincess78 Last edit in 2015-11-9 12:24:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƦespecϮed Ϝlea
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2016-04-18
Post time 2015-11-9 12:41:13 | Show all posts

Gauntlet Fails and No Awarded Chests

Dear PLayers, First off...forgive the copy and paste on each gauntlet post(i have 33 posts and counting) We reported it to our boss as soon as it happened. Happened to me in fact. We have already discussed compensation and there definitely will be some. We are pushing for a fair number but in the end it will be the devs call. Thanks!

-Flea
Floor reply (0)

ƦespecϮed Ϝlea Last edit in 2015-11-9 12:41:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-23 13:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.523766 second(s), 36 queries .