Credits
xrhstaras.papei
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-07-11
Post time 2015-11-12 02:09:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
New update Reply:6| View:539
        HELLO DEAR PRODUCERS,
        It is being a while now without any info about new update..all we got last two months is relics and some friend features and language..honestly i cannot think of a reason it has taken so long this time,instead of this all we get is events that force people to spend more and more daily just for orange relics.I would really appreciate some info..i am leader of first guild in Europe 1 mikaela server..and lots have started quitting.So please give us an average date or a preview of update since test server for it is already over.!
        Thank you in advance

xrhstaras.papei Last edit in 2015-11-12 02:09:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
swisscheese
User
Joined 2015-8-12
Last Visited 2016-01-13
Post time 2015-11-12 02:14:16 | Show all posts

New update

Yes, but there are only few people who got good set of relics since most of them don\'t invest much in buying diamonds.;

Yes, we can pressure the developers of this game, but it will take time to develop + test a real working application. I am in an IT World and I know what this means.

Yes, I know how it feels. Guildmates quitting because getting bored, same itineraries everyday.
Floor reply (0)

swisscheese Last edit in 2015-11-12 02:14:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] triforce
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-11-12 06:28:04 | Show all posts

New update

;;;;         Yes, but there are only few people who got good set of relics since most of them don\'t invest much in buying diamonds.;

Yes, we can pressure the developers of this game, but it will take time to develop + test a real working application. I am in an IT World and I know what this means.

Yes, I know how it feels. Guildmates quitting because getting bored, same itineraries everyday.
;;; ☆castor☆ posted on 2015-11-11 13:14:16;;;;

The chinese version is several updates ahead. It\'s not like they have to write entirely new code lol.
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] triforce Last edit in 2015-11-12 06:28:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
disgusting
User
Joined 2015-9-8
Last Visited 2017-01-23
Post time 2015-11-12 07:01:21 | Show all posts

New update

Reply 1# ☆castor☆

What the hell are you talking about, they already have it they just haven\'t given it to us.. ;
        I\'d say the chinese version is a full year ahead of us.. my reasoning here is that during Halloween they did a suggest a new hero bs event, then people linked the hero that they already made for halloween in china LOL. ;
        I\'m PReeeettttyy sure we\'ll get him next halloween, and they\'ll thank us for the suggestions >;.>;;
Floor reply (0)

disgusting Last edit in 2015-11-12 07:01:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-11-12 11:28:45 | Show all posts

New update

Translation, command codes, multiple linked codes from previous changeing, ingame items composition, ingame item pricing/droprates/etc, and bunch of nany things to do before those chineese version would be able to perform near perfectly in our own version. Let alone if they have small it members to work this out. Not saying thats its impossible, but do try to imagine the ardous scale of this transformation from chinese to ours
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n Last edit in 2015-11-12 11:28:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
swisscheese
User
Joined 2015-8-12
Last Visited 2016-01-13
Post time 2015-11-12 20:16:29 | Show all posts

New update

;;;; Reply 1# ☆castor☆

What the hell are you talking about, they already have it they just haven\'t given it to us.. ;       
                        I\'d say the chinese version is a full year ahead of us.. my reasoning here is that during Halloween they did a suggest a new hero bs event, then people linked the hero that they already made for halloween in china LOL. ;       
                        I\'m PReeeettttyy sure we\'ll get him next halloween, and they\'ll thank us for the suggestions >;;.>;;;       
;;; disgusting posted on 2015-11-11 18:01:21;;;;

Oh, the hell am I talking about? Ok...
        You\'ve just said that the chinese version is a full year ahead of us.;
        Think of it as an iteration cycle.
        From chinese version to english or to any language version takes time.
        We also need to consider how many employees/developers/testers/quality controllers they have.
        I guess Youzu Games company;in Shanghai is a corporation, so it is evident that they have several departments which are responsible for each game and versions. Since the game is originally from China, the main game is Chinese (another department), then the international version (another department), is another story.

We just think of it as an iterative process. Each feature iteration has descriptions/functionalities and the chinese version devs will pass it to the international version devs.

Why would the company delay a new game feature if they can do it? Even they don\'t update the game fast, there are still many players paying.. Especially now, relics event. lmao

Just my one cent. I don\'t mind if you disagree my idea. #SayNoToFlameWars
        Cheers;

Floor reply (0)

swisscheese Last edit in 2015-11-12 20:16:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-30 01:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.156632 second(s), 41 queries .