hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
Post time 2015-11-14 07:14:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Team Compositions Reply:20| View:1788
Edited by hyosung at 2015-12-27 14:57

Hello everyone,

Alright, please bear with me as I lay this all outand get your input.

I'm currently level 87, but despite my level, Iknow my overall knowledge/compositions are just terrible. And part of Server 7in the #1 guild, Reloaded, and getting input from guild-mates as well.

But I thought I'd come onto the boards to get your input as well.
-----

^Okay, I have plenty more Angels, but Flora, Athena, Styx are the ones that aretop level (Athena + Styx maxed), but didn't want to list out the other Angelsas they aren't quite relevant I think.
-----

Here's my 3-teams for both Wharf and Ancient Arena:

Now I guess for both my Main Roster + Arena, I'd like suggestions as well as Idon't know if those two should be the same or different.      
---

For Relics, I'm currently using Orange IceArmament. 3 Pieces are level 80, and now working on the rest.
---

If I'mmissing anything else that may affect your suggestions, do ask and I'll do mybest to answer them.

Thank you and thank you in advance to those thathave the time to help me out.

PS:
I'm a straight Free2Play person, so if that affects anything, sorry.

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-14 07:14:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-14 10:46:57 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Okay, can\'t edit my post anymore but slight update:
Flora is now 6-Starred.
Floor reply (0)

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-14 10:46:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-11-14 14:41:21 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

I can\'t answer because I don\'t like Hyosung...
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-11-14 14:41:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-14 15:05:55 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Well, definitely didn\'t even need to reply at all then honestly.

Good to know we\'ve got different preference of idol, not too surprised there.
Floor reply (0)

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-14 15:05:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thovas
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2016-04-07
Post time 2015-11-14 18:20:30 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Ok there are few tips for you.

From your roster you lack off-tanks and using 2 tanks in your main comp is hurting you (Elder Dwarf and Rose Knight). Level up Astral Child, Kink`o Bones, Headless Horseman to fill those roles. You have one off-tank in the face of the guardian there. Check the guide about tanks and off-tanks.;
        Your main team DPS does not have any utility. It can be shut down easy. The combo NS/Pyrona altho potent will die easily to heavy tank + Nightblade/ Headless Horseman/ Amazon Hunter. Or heavy tank and backline killers team Greambow/ Nareda/ Snow Quin / Bomberman.
        You main team lack utility - mean stuns dot, silence and all sort of nasty stuff to slow down your opponent. You are pure dmg with exception of Amazon Hunter and Rose Knight.;
        The way I see it late game is more about controlling your opponent than actually burst DPS.;
        Astrall Child + Elder Dwarf front line with Lumia or Djinni + 2 dps is potent comp altho it will not work all the time. In general there is no perfect comp. Any comp can be beaten.;

Relic wise you are way way behind. Lvl 85 and using blue + 2 set is just crazy. I am 82 and i have purp + 3/4 and 3 parts orange + 2. Also don`t spread your relics all over the place. Chose set and stick with it. Upgrading high levels require tons of shards and spreading over 3 sets will just not work. With the constantly running event for relics you should have had at very least purp set.;

The Wharf comp SS shows what your emblems are poor. You have spread a lot of points all over the place and no emblem is real high giving high bonuses to specific heroes. Focus specific emblem. Dmg/def gender based emblems give the most benefit of all. Also if you don`t have some extremely well developed emblem you have no need to upgrade it shard to big level. The bonus will be small as the over strength of the emblem is low. I just upgraded my 2.5k war def emblem to lvl 8 and untill i get the rest of the emblems to at least lvl 6 i will not try to push it more.;
        Dont use Berserkerclaw in the front line. He is no off-tank and at that position he is an easy kill.;

In general choose strategy and focus on it. Dont spread all over the place unless you are prepared to blow tons of money on the game

Regads
        Thovas
Floor reply (0)

thovas Last edit in 2015-11-14 18:20:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-15 02:44:07 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

The way I see it late game is more about controlling your opponent than actually burst DPS.;           Astrall Child + Elder Dwarf front line with Lumia or Djinni + 2 dps is potent comp altho it will not work all the time. In general there is no perfect comp. Any comp can be beaten.;

- Provided that from your suggested Party, Astral Child is the only one that is super underleveled/upgraded compared to the rest. Dwarf is fully upgraded/runed, and Djinni is the next in line. Lumia is far under there. As for 2 DPS, I guess at least to the ones I have leveled/upgraded would be from Pyrona, Berserker Claw, Nereida, Night Sentinel, and Amazon Hunter.

So from that line-up, would going;
Night Sentinel;;;;;;;; Astral Child
Amazon Hunter;;;;;; Elder Dwarf
Pyrona

; Do okay?
        [color
        Relic wise you are way way behind. Lvl 85 and using blue + 2 set is just crazy. I am 82 and i have purp + 3/4 and 3 parts orange + 2. Also don`t spread your relics all over the place. Chose set and stick with it. Upgrading high levels require tons of shards and spreading over 3 sets will just not work. With the constantly running event for relics you should have had at very least purp set.;
        - Well for this, as mentioned I probably didn\'t do the best I could during the Relic Events to where I would get a Purple Set (Or I didn\'t pay attention in regard to fulfilling a set and might\'ve gotten a piece or two for another). Which would possibly explain why I\'m missing just 1 Piece of the Purple Earth Set. But now I just acquired my 4th Piece of the Orange Ice Set. Think it would be wise of me to just use those 4 pieces and then the remaining 4 to use from the Earth Purple set? Basically to scrap my full Fire Blue set and replace that with the Orange + Purple ones (And then focus on upgrading the Orange pieces)? As I would want to assume even though my Fire Blue set is fully upgraded, that the benefits of the stronger pieces should offset it enough to make it worth.

The Wharf comp SS shows what your emblems are poor. You have spread a lot of points all over the place and no emblem is real high giving high bonuses to specific heroes. Focus specific emblem. Dmg/def gender based emblems give the most benefit of all. Also if you don`t have some extremely well developed emblem you have no need to upgrade it shard to big level. The bonus will be small as the over strength of the emblem is low. I just upgraded my 2.5k war def emblem to lvl 8 and until i get the rest of the emblems to at least lvl 6 i will not try to push it more.;
        Dont use Berserkerclaw in the front line. He is no off-tank and at that position he is an easy kill.;
        - For the Wharf and Ancient Arena comps, I honestly just did Auto and re-arranged them. Simply due to well, as you\'ve mentioned as well, just lack of understanding as to what compositions work well;

Yeh, for Emblems that\'s where I failed because simply I tried to even them all, but as you\'ve pointed out there isn\'t a point in doing that if you aren\'t really using the Heroes within each one. So now I\'m going to try and focus on lvl\'ing Light of Goddess (Def for Female heroes) as seems I\'ll be utilizing Flora/Djinni, and Astral Child from it.

But thank you for taking the time to assist me in this. I am now placing Astral Child and Headless Horseman in Training to get those up there. And for now for the Wharf/Ancient Arena comps I\'ll leave as is just until I get things upgraded then re-arrange.

PS:
For Diamonds, is it worth doing the 10 Super Divination? Or are they better spent elsewhere?
Same for Stamina, there\'s not purpose in storing a lot up is there? As I think for some odd reason the OCD part of me likes to maintain at least 2000 Stamina. I primarily just use to get Items. Before it was to get Hero Shards, but all of mine are 5 Stars that can be obtained without Event.
Floor reply (0)

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-15 02:44:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thovas
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2016-04-07
Post time 2015-11-15 04:18:54 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Hi there,

I my yes there is literally not point to ever do the 10 Super Davinations.. like ever. I have all non premium heroes and only 4 of them are not 5 stared and will be in like 10 days or so. I never ever store stamina.. in my opinion one should never allow his stamina to cap .. ever, that way one loses the daily regeneration of 240 stamina. If you want to store stamina for mondays you can do it by not collecting event rewards and wharf boss rewards. They will be sent to you via mail in the next day and you can grab all of them on monday. Meanwhile during the week I do only the elites - bigger drop rate and of souls. I wrote something about stamina saving in other post if you are interested to read it;

As for the team ..;
        I prefer team with healer in it. Djinni is my personal favorite in that department. Lumia is next due to the shields and stuns altho she does not heal the back line and this in many cases is problematic.;
        As for the 2 DPSers of your roster i would get Night Blade and Berserker claw. In my opinion Berserker is better than Amason due to the fact that he can stun the back line target even in the first round, where Amazon will only potentially damage and poison.;;Also Berserker can do awesome damage even on tanks with his ultimate. So team would look like : front line Elder Dwarf ->;top / Astral Child ->; bottom , back line Night Blade right behind the Dwarf in the middle Berserker Claw and bottom Djinni. You need to place Dwarf in such a way that he soaks 2 lanes of damage and Astral child gets 1. The 2 DPS need be positioned to protect the tanks. Keep in mind that your opponents in Wharf will know your positioning and will do what they must to counter it. As I said there is no perfect setup ... some are harder than other depending mostly on the roster of the attacker.;
        It is not a bad thing to have Ice set and yes you can combine it with earth for starters but i suggest to get to full set of one kind even if it is mixed in color. I am using earth, but I love me been very very tanky. In general stick with one set build it up and burn everything else to get more stuff from the shop. What you are missing from the earth set i presume is the cloak since it never was given in the event ;

By focusing emblem I mean making all heroes in it maxed even if you don`t use all of them for PvP. In my eyes great emblems for maxing are Warrior Defense, and male/female emblems. Why warrior defense? Well all main tank are warriors and warrior is the most common class in the game (21 in total). Also said emblem contain 3 of the best AoE heroes - always useful treasure raid, wharf boss and gold trial, and Night Blade - crazy assassin. Zweihander is the weakest of all main tanks but he still can take few punches before death so even he is not that bad. Female def emblem contain 3 healers + astral child = awesome to develop as well.;

As for diamonds. I don`t know what your budged looks like, but i spent around 1000 - 1200 diamonds a day and simply gain the same amount from quest and Arena, give or take of course. So get 3x stamina, get all extra attacks in wharf you can. Maybe 1 extra try in relic. Have a look at daily events. Is it worth to spend diamonds on something or store them for the event days. My advice is to remember the event patterns and you will get most of it all the time without spending all to much. Vip is great help and combined with top 12 position in the Arena or Ancient Arena is almost all that a man needs to get by
Floor reply (0)

thovas Last edit in 2015-11-15 04:18:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-15 06:43:32 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Will spend some time focusing on the underleveled Heroes that will eventually become my main roster.
        Stamina; I tend to just collect everything when able, just due to habit. But definitely I know for Monday\'s I spend most trying to farm items. ANd now that I got all my Heroes to 5 Stars that can be without premium I think I may just use my Stamina all just for farming items.

For the Earth Set, correct, missing the Cloak. So sort of just waiting until I get that then to scrap the Fire Set to focus on Earth until I complete the Ice Orange set and then upgrade that.

OOo so not necessarily upgrading said Emblem to max, but the Heroes/Angel\'s within a particular Emblem. Got it. Will keep that in mind for when I have potions. Which leads me to this question and I know I\'m stupid to store them but, Red Potions. Best for me to just use them all now opposed to saving them till I level up and use them on all my Heroes that were at Max Level before I leveled huh? Because for Hero Trial\'s, I know for both Mage and Ranger, I do Level 2 for the Items, and only for Warrior do I do Mode V, as Mode VI is way too hard for me.

For Diamond\'s, as I know I don\'t get much daily as not spending money on VIP, but it wouldn\'t be too wise to spend it to buy Items in the shops huh? As I know currently I do spend diamonds primarily on 2x Stamina Quest, 2 Wharf tries, VIP Chest whenever it\'s available, One Feast daily. Been tempted to spend on Research Center, but then I know I\'d run out of Diamonds super quick if I did it daily (750 Diamonds), which I wouldn\'t sustain if did on daily basis. More or less maybe a few into Arena\'s for extra tries.

Again huge thanks on all the input.
Floor reply (0)

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-15 06:43:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thovas
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2016-04-07
Post time 2015-11-15 07:01:58 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

As for potions i farm V since i was able to .. sill lvl 82 so I have no clue how VI is, but farming V all that time pretty much mean that I have loads and loads of potions in hand - usually I keep between 500 and 700 just i case I want to power level any of my lower heroes or angles.;

Tip for the earth cloak. You can get it in 2 days from the outlet. Usually on 70% sale = 195 tickets per 5 = 1950 tickets for the entire item = 2 days You will even have spare tickets to refresh the store until you get the cloak. This will work with other relics as well. Orange is 330 for 5 but you need 100 shards for whole item so kinda a lot more expensive = 6600 total = 2 weekends per item.;

Stamina wise .. burn all you have in mondays but don`t store stamina. Do the elites all other weekdays. Souls are awesome after 5 star heroes due to the Astral Merchant = full items, runes + chance for premium heroes souls.;

Dont waste diamonds on donations. As your are totally f2p i suggest you always do the stamina, wharf + always try to get the VIP chest. Don`t do feasts - unless you want Baroness souls they are not worth it if you are f2p. The idea is to buy stamina at ratio close to 1 diamond per point stamina. Feast offers a lot worse ratio than that. There plenty of AoE alternatives of the Baroness so .. well do them

The shard in them emblem just improves the points that are given from the heroes. So lets say it like that .. 500 point emblem benefits less from 22% boost than 1000 point one. Upgrade heroes. Other tip about emblems is that runes actually give a lot of the points - like 40% for p4 hero at 50 all runes, and even lower level runes give quite the boost. Also every 3000 points the emblem goes up in level giving additional stats. So check your emblems and if they are close to 3000/6000/9000 and so on points just trow few rune upgrades till you get the bonus. If you have not unlocked all slots that you can fill do that as well.. everything counts

Regards
Floor reply (0)

thovas Last edit in 2015-11-15 07:01:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hyosung
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2016-01-01
 Author| Post time 2015-11-15 09:58:13 | Show all posts

Team Compositions

Sweet, shall take all that you\'ve thrown at me and put it to good use!

Only doing feast so that I can 5 Star Baroness, after that I don\'t plan on doing it unless i have a lot of Diamonds.

Huge thanks on all the insights and shall try to get that Cloak via the Outlet.
Floor reply (1)
  • According to Vince LOA, Blood Baroness is a trash hero. What she do is to feed rage then die eventually because she loses hp
    2015-11-26 06:04  Reply

hyosung Last edit in 2015-11-15 09:58:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-30 11:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.585436 second(s), 48 queries .