User

Credits
nconicellaq
User
Joined 2015-9-4
Last Visited 2015-11-24
Post time 2015-11-16 11:19:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
ability to make ANY fuse gem Reply:3| View:220
Would really like to be able to make any kind of fusion gem at any lv, instead of currently only being able to make HP+common gems. Nobody really wants to make those. being able to just make say... a lv;8 dodge/hit from scratch using lv;8 gems you already have would be very appealing and helpful as opposed to hopping you get a certain gem from a fusion chest and then being able to advance it. I\'m sure most of us have a few random fusions we don\'t want or cant do anything with because we don\'t have enough to synth higher lvs

nconicellaq Last edit in 2015-11-16 11:19:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
andrejs
User
Joined 2015-3-28
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2015-11-16 17:41:06 | Show all posts

ability to make ANY fuse gem

I like your idea, but all i can say for now keep dreaming, synth of any gem will make gems in diferent event shops useless, and this way no $$$ for GTArcade.
Floor reply (0)

andrejs Last edit in 2015-11-16 17:41:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crovile
User
Joined 2014-6-21
Last Visited 2017-01-21
Post time 2015-11-16 23:17:30 | Show all posts

ability to make ANY fuse gem

As much as I\'d love this, I hate to say to say that this will totally crush the value of fuse gem from events & shops. With the new Proficiency added to gemology, high end gems are easier to synth. Earlier, my inv used to be rotting with lv.1 & 2 gems, now with lv.4 & 5. Gem Essence drops from everywhere and Synth Scrolls just pile up like dust. So, high end fuse gems would be totally easy and thus, most events that carry high end fuse gems will lose their worth. Further more, if things are way too easy to earn, they will lose their value & no fun in earning them.

Well, the only 2 fuse gems needed are AGI+HIT & DODGE+HIT. Rest of the fuses can be exchanged from these. And Lv.9 DODGE+HIT gems are easily available in Tycoon. As for the AGI+HIT gems, I can only hope they come back soon. I need a s*** ton of those.

And BTW, don\'t underestimate the value of those HP+ATK gems. They aren\'t as useless as you think. I\'ll tell you something interesting. Thunderstrike is one of the most annoying skills in LoA now. Thing is, I suffer a lot coz Thunderstrike would kill my GP instantly. So I have to raise his HP quite a bit. And now, apart from Angel buffs, I am turning to HP+PATK gems for him so that he gets a GOOD amount of HP without losing any ATK and very well hoping that he won\'t be hit by a Thunderstrike. So, they are really useful bro. Believe me.
Floor reply (0)

crovile Last edit in 2015-11-16 23:17:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-1-22 07:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187015 second(s), 35 queries .