Credits
jdrhn
User
Joined 2015-3-1
Last Visited 2015-11-25
Post time 2015-11-18 11:39:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Pending Tickets Reply:8| View:254
        Hi,;
        I just tried to submit a ticket through the support section of the website and it wouldn\'t allow me to click submit...tried a number of times. So I created a ticket through the in-game support centre and it went right to pending which would be fine if it were not for the pending ticket that I created back in June that has yet to be actioned.;
        Greatful if someone could look into this. Thanks

Issue Type: Payment Issues                       
                                                        Select Game: League of Angels – Fire Raiders                       
                                                        Select Platform: App Store                       
                                                        Server: (S3)Sylvia                       
                                                        In Game Name: Jdrhn                       
                                                        Subject: VIP card recharge failure                       
                                                        Description: Hello,                       
                                                        I recently got a new phone, the migration for the game was a success and I still had a few days from my old VIP card left over. When I purchased another one at the end of the last one on;October 7th, I got an email from apple stating that I have made a purchase from an account that was not previously associated with my apple ID but this was just an alert. I then got the receipt for my transaction a few days later (October 12th, see attached file). However, I never did get credit for the purchase, I tried a few time afterwards and it kept saying that it is already purchased and that it would be restored for free. I waited this long as I thought I would try again after the initial 30 days but it still hasn\'t worked. Grateful if you could remedy this as soon as possible. Thank you.                       
                                                        ;                       
                                                        NB. I also still have another ticket in from June. that is still pending, perhaps you could look at that as well. Thanks.                       

jdrhn Last edit in 2015-11-18 11:39:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
ezy*
Super moderator
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2017-08-17
Post time 2015-11-18 14:19:08 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

Hi, our support team will get back to you soon, please kindly check your in-game ticket.
Floor reply (0)

ezy* Last edit in 2015-11-18 14:19:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jdrhn
User
Joined 2015-3-1
Last Visited 2015-11-25
 Author| Post time 2015-11-18 22:31:37 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

So this is the response I got from you at GTarcade,;my question is this...what was the compensation because I didn\'t see any diamonds;or VIP card or any other sort of notification. ;

Floor reply (0)

jdrhn Last edit in 2015-11-18 22:31:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jdrhn
User
Joined 2015-3-1
Last Visited 2015-11-25
 Author| Post time 2015-11-18 22:35:41 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

So I contact Apple and submit a refund request based on the information from above. This is their reply:

Thanks for choosing Apple.

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for contacting iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is      Mickey, and I\'m glad to be your Advisor for today.

As you’ve mentioned in your email, you purchased an In-app item but were      unable to receive it. As a customer myself, I know how it feels when you      did not get what you paid for. Rest assured, I’ve reviewed your case and      provided you information that could help you sort out your issue.

Evan, please note when an in-app is purchased you are purchasing from      within a third party application. While iTunes is the vendor for this      In-App purchase, we are unable to control what goes on within the game,      the mechanics of the game, or delivery of the In-App purchase.

In-apps are downloaded directly from within the application and      therefore, any in-apps that were not received or that you have      experienced an issue with, will need to be taken up with the developer of      the application. That being said, I highly suggest that you contact the      developer of this application as they may be able to provide information      about why you did not receive the In-App Purchase and possibly give you      the value of what you purchased.

For your convenience I’ve provided the link below:

http://www.gtarcade.com

I also recommend that you avoid making any more in-app purchases from it      until the developer confirms the issue is resolved.

If you want to uninstall the App, follow these steps (keep in mind that      not all in-app content can be downloaded again for free, and that by      uninstalling this app, you may also lose access to some of the in-app      content you previously purchased):

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:

1. Tap and hold the icon until it begins to wiggle.
2. Tap the X next to the icon.
3. Choose Delete.

On your computer:

1. Mac OS X: see https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19506
2. Windows: see https://support.apple.com/kb/PH20391

Note: Although we mentioned third-party products in this email, Apple      doesn’t recommend or endorse these products.

I hope you can contact them as soon as possible time to get this      addressed. If you need further assistance with this matter, please let me      know in your reply. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Mickey
iTunes Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

On Nov 18, 2015, at 20:47 Marcus;      wrote:

---------------------------- Concern      Type: Problem Not Listed Web Order #: MJ5QT4VBYV Content Title: Monthly      VIP Card Provider Name: YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED Track IDs: []      Purchase Date : 2015-10-07 14:18:48 Etc/GMT Purchase Device : iPhone      Comments : Good Morning, I submitted the following to support via the      app: Subject: VIP card recharge failure Description: Hello, I recently      got a new phone, the migration for the game was a success and I still had      a few days from my old VIP card left over. When I purchased another one      at the end of the last one on October 7th, I got an email from apple      stating that I have made a purchase from an account that was not      previously associated with my apple ID but this was just an alert. I then      got the receipt for my transaction a few days later (October 12th, see      attached file). However, I never did get credit for the purchase, I tried      a few time afterwards and it kept saying that it is already purchased and      that it is being transferred. I waited this long as I thought I would try      again after the initial 30 days but it still hasn\'t worked. Grateful if      you could remedy this as soon as possible. Thank you. I received the      following reply: Dear player, we have compensated you for this issue, but      you still need to contact iTunes for refund. Thanks for your cooperation.      I can send a screenshot of the in-app reply if needed.                                                                                                        

Floor reply (0)

jdrhn Last edit in 2015-11-18 22:35:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
ezy*
Super moderator
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2017-08-17
Post time 2015-11-19 11:37:50 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

I am sorry for the inconvenience. However we didn\'t received the transfer of this order from Apple. As a result, we could not deliver the item to you. This is a common issue that happens to almost all the application on iOS platform generally speaking. Furthermore, Apple don\'t provide any website for developer to check if the order arrives on iTunes, so we are unable to verify the authenticity of the order.
        However, according to your recharge record and the fact your order is recognized by Apple CS which prove from another side you did make that purchase order, we decide to refund you for this order with the monthly VIP card.
        Hope you will continue enjoying the game. Thanks and have a nice day.
Floor reply (0)

ezy* Last edit in 2015-11-19 11:37:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-11-19 14:40:58 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

@ezy, you and your company are at loss if this continue. Get your legal dept to bring this issue up and fix the damn thing. And be sure to post it in your official statement that any ios based platform ingame purchases is dangerously at risk. Therefore, any future complaints regarding this matter will have your company at a strongpoint to deny any demand if the fault lies not in your obligation. And do check on other game based in apps in Ios platform if they have the same problem as yours. That is if you are confident enough to have your game being delisted from apple store
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n Last edit in 2015-11-19 14:40:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
ezy*
Super moderator
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2017-08-17
Post time 2015-11-19 15:24:13 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

Thanks for your suggestion. However the payment issue number is less than 10 per each day. I am afraid we can\'t challenge a big company(which owns the platform we reply on) based on the current situation.
Floor reply (0)

ezy* Last edit in 2015-11-19 15:24:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-11-20 00:35:52 | Show all posts

Pending Tickets

best of luck with your endevour then
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n Last edit in 2015-11-20 00:35:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-21 10:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058359 second(s), 48 queries .