User

Credits
kappymike
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-22
Post time 2015-11-19 10:56:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Accused of cheating by moderator Reply:14| View:973
        I was booted out of the alliance I was in today because I was accused of cheating. I was told that using body bombs to try to get back into demonic war when it glitches is an unfair advantage and that by using it or saying it was ok was morally unethical and was cheating. When I tried to argue that an unfair advantage is one that only one person or group can use and other cannot I was booted. I was told that I do not have morals. I was not allowed to argue my case so I am coming here to do so.
        ;I have never cheated at anything in my life. I have exceptional morals which I taught to my children and am teaching to my grandchildren ( which i have 8 of). I do; not appreciate being accused of cheating. I do appreciate being told I have no morals. i do not appreciate being booted for speaking my mind ( which is censorship and dictatorship) and I dont appreciate forum moderators telling untruths in a position of authority.; get your facts straight Maybel and Casper.
        ;

kappymike Last edit in 2015-11-19 10:56:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nekooujo
User
Joined 2015-4-18
Last Visited 2017-06-21
Post time 2015-11-19 11:24:30 | Show all posts

Accused of cheating by moderator

There are allways; internet warrior that want to complain on mods , because this , the end taking extra precaution with such cases , regardless of how wrong or right you were .But if you are found using this method , those that hate the mods will use it agaisnt them and they will pay the price .
Floor reply (0)

nekooujo Last edit in 2015-11-19 11:24:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kappymike
User
Joined 2014-2-22
Last Visited 2017-08-22
 Author| Post time 2015-11-19 11:28:27 | Show all posts

It does not matter if a person is a moderator or not. Noone should accuse anyone of cheating or having no morals without proof period. But in this case one of the people is a moderator and it makes it twice as bad.; moderators should not abuse their power to moderate if they have a personal opinion about something. They need to do whats right for the game and not what they feel is right for themselves.
Floor reply (0)

kappymike Last edit in 2015-11-19 11:28:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nekooujo
User
Joined 2015-4-18
Last Visited 2017-06-21
Post time 2015-11-19 11:53:09 | Show all posts

Reply 2# kappymike
Alot of ppl think this method is cheating , there was several talks in this forum , specially accusing Ladylego alliance .
Floor reply (0)

nekooujo Last edit in 2015-11-19 11:53:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ur not tuff enuff
User
Joined 2015-11-20
Last Visited 2015-11-24
Post time 2015-11-20 03:29:55 | Show all posts

the amount of butthurt in this post I\'m glad u got kicked out of that alliance, next thing u know u\'ll be reporting a random alliance leader because they didnt give baby his milk he deserved GJ bro u made urself a fool of urself
Floor reply (0)

ur not tuff enuff Last edit in 2015-11-20 03:29:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jaqen hgar
User
Joined 2014-9-25
Last Visited 2016-05-22
Post time 2015-11-20 06:24:15 | Show all posts

My guess is you were prolly out dmging them lol either way this type of sht is typical mod behavior that position makes them believe they are better than other players because of all the free diamonds boosting their pathetic egos,you strip away the mod diamonds and they are nothing but a bunch of hating fking trolls that time and time again absolutely abuse the mod position to protect their precious false sense of importance.

Another reason why mods being players is a direct conflict of interest in regards to all loa\'s customers that do not get extra diamonds for being a stooge,further you will also find majority of mods have inflated egos and think they are hot sht however nothing could be further from the truth.Only a developer should be able to moderate anything,not players.They talk about unethical but if you observe the position they are in they you will easily see the hypocrisy in that statement coming from a mod.

Tell em too kiss your ass kappy they are low life sc um.
Floor reply (0)

jaqen hgar Last edit in 2015-11-20 06:24:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john mccabe
User
Joined 2014-2-9
Last Visited 2017-11-22
Post time 2015-11-20 09:15:10 | Show all posts

KappyMike if you want you more than welcome to join us in Rebels Unite. that is if you havent gone to a new one.
        IGN Kitaria
Floor reply (0)

john mccabe Last edit in 2015-11-20 09:15:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
huabb23
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2016-01-04
Post time 2015-11-20 13:03:52 | Show all posts

What a lot of people that think doing the body bomb thing is cheating doesn\'t know is its NOT cheating. When my alliance does it half the time I see a boss respawn timer before it boots us out. It is a bug that the event is ending at 85th lv.; Another reason why its not a cheat is that when the timer hits 00:00 it wont even let you reenter at all where as with the bb thing it does. the devs need to fix this and put say 1000 bosses in there and see if people can hit that atm
Floor reply (0)

huabb23 Last edit in 2015-11-20 13:03:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2015-11-20 14:48:15 | Show all posts

Im Dyce, the leader of this alliance. No one called him a cheater. He was not out hitting most of my members, me kicking people from my alliance has nothing to do with being a mod, was not kicked for voicing his opinion,and ;it was not Maybel or Casper who asked him to be kicked...it was me.

Fact is, only people who know why he was kicked, is my alliance. Kappy doesn\'t even realize why he/she got kicked. I\'m not going to sit here and argue it. Point is, Im not going to have negative people whining and crying in my alliance or causing drama. My alliance is all about helping each other and having fun with the game. Hot heads, big egos, drama queens, people who don\'t contribute, and people whining all the time is just a handful of examples of the people I don\'t like to play with. Kappy didn\'t want to listen to us and he wouldn\'t stop flooding our chat with his comments when i asked him to chill out a few times so he had to go. Respect your fellow alliance members is basically the only thing I ask of my members. Be mature Kappy and just move on. You have had several invites to other alliances that are more then happy to take you.

As for the body bomb exploit. Simple fact is...it\'s an exploit. Not every player in the game(majority of them don\'t actually) knows about it. The people who do know about it, know most players don\'t. That\'s called taking advantage.;Not one alliance has been singled out about this. There are a handful who do it. No one is going to get in trouble or be reported for doing it. Only one alliance did the right thing by posting how to do it in forums since GTA wont fix it.;In fact...i don\'t even care no more who does and doesn\'t. But I will keep pushing for DW to be fixed so all people have the same opportunity to go as far as they want without having to look for a glitch to bypass a bug. People need to stop arguing about it and let it go. One thing is for sure...I will not allow my alliance to use it, knowing that the majority of players are getting booted out at level 85. It is my right to make that rule and no one else in this game.

As I said, my alliance is here to have fun, make friends, help each other, and enjoy the game. Not here to exploit, bully, harass, fight, argue, or pretty much anything negative you can think of and I just simply wont allow it. Say what you guys want, I won\'t be visiting this thread again and I sure hope everyone can\'t start enjoying themselves a little more and stop all this fighting.

-Dyce

P.S. Mods don\'t make free diamonds. I work around the clock and get underpaid with digital currency. Yea...the benefits are sooooo overwhelming.

Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-11-20 14:48:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnnyp00d
User
Joined 2014-4-24
Last Visited 2017-11-20
Post time 2015-11-20 19:09:25 | Show all posts

Leaders are entitled to kick people as they will for whatever reasons they deem correct, that is their job, if you do not like this get out and start your own alliance, Geesh!!! This post is unbelievable in it\'s rudeness.
Floor reply (0)

johnnyp00d Last edit in 2015-11-20 19:09:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-22 15:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093199 second(s), 52 queries .