Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
Post time 2015-11-19 21:09:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Disappointed Reply:9| View:577

Hi Youzu/GTA/Magerealm Team,

I\'m a regular casher and i love to play your game.

But with the recent turn of events, it\'s been clear to me that you never seem to care for your customers.

To be honest, everytime you put in a new update, something worst happens.

Yesterday, i gave up playing the game because i encountered a lot of problems like the stuck in 100% loading problems, not being able to click any of the daily quests dungeon, not being able to proceed with the last relic despite finishing the required dungeon Komino Shrine ,and many more.

Ofcourse, i\'m not stupid and i did all i can to probably fix the problems i encountered like clearing cookies and cache, etc.

But those problem are not only my problem, because some of my guildmates and even other players in world chat are discussing it.

I\'m quite disappointed on how you do these updates. You focus so much on cash events that you forgot to atleast take care of this issues.

Today, i can\'t even play because i still encounter those issues and even then some players are having the same up until now.

You\'re just giving more reasons for people to stop cashing or just giving them a reason to just totally quit the game.

And i\'m almost getting there...

S1-Rainbow
        JevanersWar

jevan Last edit in 2015-11-19 21:09:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pallmall778
User
Joined 2015-10-10
Last Visited 2016-08-04
Post time 2015-11-19 21:21:30 | Show all posts

Disappointed

;;;;                        Hi Youzu/GTA/Magerealm Team,       

But with the recent turn of events, it\'s been clear to me that you never seem to care for your customers.       

Yesterday, i gave up playing the game because i encountered a lot of problems like the stuck in 100% loading problems, not being able to click any of the daily quests dungeon, not being able to proceed with the last relic despite finishing the required dungeon Komino Shrine ,and many more.       

Ofcourse, i\'m not stupid and i did all i can to probably fix the problems i encountered like clearing cookies and cache, etc.       

But those problem are not only my problem, because some of my guildmates and even other players in world chat are discussing it.       

I\'m quite disappointed on how you do these updates. You focus so much on cash events that you forgot to atleast take care of this issues.       

Today, i can\'t even play because i still encounter those issues and even then some players are having the same up until now.       

You\'re just giving more reasons for people to stop cashing or just giving them a reason to just totally quit the game.       

S1-Rainbow       
                        JevanersWar       
;;; jevan posted on 2015-11-19 08:09:34;;;;

Floor reply (0)

pallmall778 Last edit in 2015-11-19 21:21:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-11-20 04:07:29 | Show all posts

Disappointed

Update:

3 members from the guild quit the game.

Way to go Magerealm team! This is how you kill a game.
Floor reply (0)

jevan Last edit in 2015-11-20 04:07:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-11-20 04:52:38 | Show all posts

Disappointed

Reply 2# jevan
They don\'t seem to be active at all today, they may be preoccupied with something else. Your issue will probably be resolved tomorrow. In the meantime, pls don\'t quit lol. Its always upsetting to see a big name quit. Dunno why, I guess it just hits closer to home than randoms that may just be lv60 newbies.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-11-20 04:52:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
greybolt
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2016-07-13
Post time 2015-11-20 05:16:30 | Show all posts

Disappointed

Nope these problems have been going on for 2 days now. And the issues just keep getting worse each day.

Floor reply (0)

greybolt Last edit in 2015-11-20 05:16:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deborah davis-papa
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-11-20 08:40:08 | Show all posts

Disappointed

;;;;                        Hi Youzu/GTA/Magerealm Team,       

S1-Rainbow       
                        JevanersWar       
;;; jevan posted on 2015-11-19 08:09:34;;;; TOTALLY AGREE TO EVERYTHING..WE HAVE ALL BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS NOW...I AM LEADER OF THE 1ST PLACE GUILD ON S56 AND I HAVEN\'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY ALL DAY...HOW DO YOU THINK MY GUILD FEELS NOT SEEING ME THERE? THIS IS SO TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE...RENEDUNCAN

Floor reply (0)

deborah davis-papa Last edit in 2015-11-20 08:40:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kelvin_lau
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-01-21
Post time 2015-11-20 10:58:44 | Show all posts

Disappointed

It\'s better to quit earlier before disaster happen later. Like law case happen (suing Gtarcade for selling faulty products despite warning) The whole game will be shutdown if a law case come in if people want get back their money 2 times the amounts for cause of depression. Lol maybe it\'s a good way to get back some money from Gtarcade that they have scammed alot of people.
Floor reply (0)

kelvin_lau Last edit in 2015-11-20 10:58:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jevan
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-01-05
 Author| Post time 2015-11-20 18:43:56 | Show all posts

Disappointed

It\'s the third day today and nothing is ever fixed.

The number of people quitting is increasing.
Floor reply (0)

jevan Last edit in 2015-11-20 18:43:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzmncrpxcgql6vi
User
Joined 2015-8-23
Last Visited 2015-11-24
Post time 2015-11-21 16:31:30 | Show all posts

Disappointed

Lol..I don\'t think they care about the game.they just care about carry on those cashing evens.to me they just seems not professional at all.Every time when there\'s a update or new event there must be lots of problem appear,for example A and B..while they trying to fix them,problem C and D happened.. then they fix C and D but A & B come again..it just never end.Same problem s can happened again and again...hopeless.
Floor reply (0)

abzmncrpxcgql6vi Last edit in 2015-11-21 16:31:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-21 12:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086791 second(s), 50 queries .