User

Credits
abxuvfyyqsqwpi7w
User
Joined 2015-6-6
Last Visited 2017-03-04
Post time 2015-11-23 01:38:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please take into consideration Reply:2| View:113
        Dears please consider stacking the gems, glyphs, soulstones.
        Also please consider Bags/ Wharehouse slots cards (like 5 slots card if you click on it u unlock 5 additional slots for e.g.);;like rewards in events as we desperately need space.
        Also please when u plan events reward 2 types of ranks one for cashers and one for non cash players. I do not say that you should gave same rewards. In order u energize and keep active equally both categories of players.
        thank hope you consider this .

abxuvfyyqsqwpi7w Last edit in 2015-11-23 01:38:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-11-23 05:14:26 | Show all posts

Please take into consideration

Gems and soulstone stacking, YES.;
        Bag/warehouse slots? They probably won\'t. They get absolutely nothing out of that. You unlock more bag/warehouse slots by advancing your trade federation level (you need to recharge for that) and its a pretty important (though often overlooked) benefit of recharging. They won\'t just offer alternatives that easily.;
        As for the event rewards stuff...well, they already have done it rather nicely I believe. I\'ve only cashed for one event so far, and the rest I\'ve only participated as a free player. I\'ve found it to be quite fair really (aside from the dragon treasure digging for flare wings...that one was absolutely horrendous);

Lets just take harvest day for example (because using realm patron as an example is too easy).;
        You have the total points meter, which lets you claim a reward whenever you reach 2k, 5k, 10k, 15k and 20k points (and above as well). I didnt spend realmgems and managed 20k points this time, its quite doable. Thats already 5 sets of rewards you get just for doing your typical daily stuff like COA, EB, 4 daily missions etc during harvest day. For less populated servers, you can easily get into the daily top 20 as well, which is another daily reward depending on how well you do. Not bad for free players, I think.;
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-11-23 05:14:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-23 20:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106323 second(s), 33 queries .