User

Credits
sukriti agarwal
User
Joined 2014-10-28
Last Visited 2016-07-06
Post time 2015-11-24 10:40:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Few suggestions Reply:3| View:212

1. ; Feast, Guild Boss, Cross server should beavailable for us 24x7 days, not just few hours. ;Don’t forget each server have people fromall time zones. Half people from my server don’t get time for cs, coz it startsmidnight for them.
2. ; Better que in cross server – problem
· 20 mins que still no team – and then we get in aalready losing team, in a minute match is over and don’t get enough time tomake 80 points and then 2 hrs cd, means no more cs for the day, whole dayruined
· If we get team – then team is badly organized, 1team has 4-5 ;8m-10m people and otherteam don’t even have one 8m person, even some are below level 65, now imaginethe match between 1.5m br person vs 10m br person. 95% of the times the game is1- sided. Most of the people don’t like playing cs anymore.
3. ; We need more levels for tidal pool, raider
4. ; Garden seeds - seraph stone seeds, element scroll seeds, awakening stones can be added
5. ; Angels – Raphael, Varda, Athena, Victoriana, Alectaare now old enough that we non-cashers can get their hands on them. Like inwheel of luck shop, craft master, beach shop
6. ; Djinni -Bring back old djinni, we don’t like this one at all, and please change thosemounts, being seeing them from ages.
7. ; Improve Twilight clash – its rewards are soboring that none wants to join it.
8. ; Totems – more than half totems are not in totemshop – may be in garnet form but they should be there too.
9. ; Arfitacts – same with arfitacts. Need all typesin shop. Otherwise no point of having that shop.
10. Elemental zone - level 85-95 needed
11. Opal and Garnet herosouls needed
12. Fairy – Fairy Essence III and Fairy Essence IV.Include them in capsule toy or other events. All fairies are stuck.
13. Awakening stones – there should be a daily eventto get awakening stones.

sukriti agarwal Last edit in 2015-11-24 10:40:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s#!lp
User
Joined 2014-12-4
Last Visited 2017-03-06
Post time 2015-11-25 01:07:07 | Show all posts

Few suggestions

+1
Floor reply (0)

s#!lp Last edit in 2015-11-25 01:07:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amber kelf aquino
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2017-11-17
Post time 2015-11-25 06:31:05 | Show all posts

Few suggestions

Garden also needs angelic level for real mine messed up on one and its annoying.
        I have already tried to tell them to level up stuff that hasn\'t been improved on since it started on the forum event and they didn\'t care once bit. In an update that should be coming soon (princes of darkness) they update and change many things. One can hope they fix most of this stuff. Djinni wont be changing and a new shop I believe is added that acts like the old djinni was. Though you might want to place in the general forum on a poll to see which people like. Raphael is an anniversary money chain meaning he will be cheap next month and Varda they will swear you should have got her when djinni had her for 40,000 djinni. give or take yeah I missed her too. She is in the monthly so she might be discounted soon. They were going to have the tournament angels with more ways to get them but awakening likely canceled that.;Fairies stuff is in tree I think and monthly as well so I doubt they will add them anytime soon I\'d be nice if it was arena items I have over 3000 and get more then I can spend on useful stuff. Also an angel to 10 and a dragon coin angel. After the yearly events older stuff will likely be there somehow.

Just trying to help you out on some tips Opal after being lowered to its new level Its hard to get them and they are helpful in the yearly at a min. I was telling them before to update them (evolve them to the mobile version) where they are better and might even be useable again I like the rose knight. Garnet can be gotten in the cross server I think it was but it is down right now it seems. Maybe they could have it where you click on the hero set then can draw for the gems you want rather then assume to know what you want. also adding a gold option for say L75 or so, so that you can get those highest level heroes a little easier for like me I have almost all hero cards but no way to activate them also L40 for golden heroes. Really? 55 or higher shesh and start out with Legend armor or better.
Floor reply (0)

amber kelf aquino Last edit in 2015-11-25 06:31:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-19 12:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060431 second(s), 38 queries .