North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1095 Threads / 41691 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 2619| Reply: 19

[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 61

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2022-02-15
Post time 2020-2-1 22:38:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] The Lore - Week 61 Reply:19| View:2619

Hello my beautiful warriors !! Here we go again, with the 61st Lore event, over 2 years since we first started this journey on 8th January 2018!
Have a good look at which Sylphs and Angels are in need of a Lore and pick the one to write an amazing story for!

PLEASE, PLEASE pay attention to the Lore Tracking  thread   ( <------  CLICK ON THE WORD!!) If you are not sure if the one you picked already has a Lore, or the lore is already scheduled to be added, but not in the game yet, then simply open the Google Sheet that it’s been made available for everyone to see. In there you can simply search for the name you are after and if it's in a Black case with  White letters, then it means it's already added in game or on the list for the next updates. So many still make Lores for something that already has a lore in game! We need lores for those which do not have one !

Let’s talk about the rules to follow when you write a Lore!
To start with we want to remind you what a Lore and a Game Lore actually is. Lore is defined as something being taught or knowledge, especially traditional knowledge. By knowledge or learning it’s specifically pointed at all the accumulated knowledge or beliefs held by a particular group about a subject or having to do with a particular subject, especially that of a traditional nature, and passed from generation to generation by oral tradition. Lore also stands for all the facts and traditions about a particular subject
Unlike the story of a game itself, the lore on its own isn't bound by anything. Point is - Lore is not story or a tale, but the backstory created around a fictional universe. A story must be tailored so that it goes smoothly with the gameplay. The lore is not something you force-feed to players, it isn't compatible when put into the web that makes the game "work". Broadly speaking, the Lore into the game is a feature imitating a library holding an explanation of what in the world is what.

RULES:
Lore event lasts for 1 (one) week.
Your lore can be a short story or tale or even a poem/poetry.
From now on we will take a closer look at the copy-paste stories/poems/folklore tales from the internet and those, if found, will NOT be accepted! Finding it as being copied or “borrowed” from internet will result in disqualification of both the entry and the poster.
There is a word limit also for the lore you’re creating, which should be not less than 80-100 words and not longer than 500 words.
No defamatory, cursing and swearing, instigating to violence and racism, nor se.xual connotations are allowed or permitted. (The type of violence that is sickening we refer to it's a no go, but the war/godly/warrior/battle wars that take place in mythic tells are allowed.)
If you use a different language other than English, the English translation is a must to be added for your lore, as well.
Any unrelated replies under this thread will be deleted.
Spamming and trolling under this thread can get your forum account banned for the duration of the event (you have seen in the other forum events that we keep our word and act as per rules).
Once a player won the Most Supported of the week, he will be able to participate the next week, but he will not be allowed to win again the same reward! We need to give everyone a fair chance and God knows how many of you use alts to vote for yourselves (sorry no offence, but in all these years we’ve seen it done).
Once you won the top reward, you cannot win the same reward for the next week as well (but you can participate and win the lower rewards). The next most supported Lore will win in that case.
There is no guarantee that the winning story will be introduced in game exactly as the poster made it or at all. The developers can modify, edit, add or remove parts or change what is needed to fit their final requirements. They are also free to decide if the most supported story is indeed worthy of being the chosen one, or it was a case of greedy alts.
Also, more than one story can be selected and/or more stories might be combined. The final decision and adjustments will be seen in game!
Posts without IGN, server name and number, and platform will NOT be taken in consideration anymore, so make sure you add all these details!!!

NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted in the Lore Book, it does not have to be the base form. So you don't have to use the form that appears in the Lore strictly, you can use one of its evolves as well.

REWARDS RULES Addition
All genuine participants will be rewarded weekly.
Most supported story/lore may get his/her story published in game (rules will apply of course) and it will be rewarded a special Flair, a special item and resources.
Next proper stories/lores will receive a participation reward and a Flair.
There might be also selected up to 3 (three) more stories/lores (apart from the one already selected as "the most supported")  to be rewarded with the same special Flair, item and resources as the most supported one if such lores appear and they reveal themselves as worthy. Of course all other rules apply for them as well.

EXTRA REMINDER: Do not forget to provide your IGN, server name and number, platform when you post your Lore!!!
This event will end in a week!

Translate

freyafm Last edit in 2020-2-1 22:38:14

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lililili1993
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2021-10-21
Post time 2020-2-7 16:27:01 | Show all posts
You Grace gentle angel what you have come down, from heaven for me,
to make light in my life and to teach me well,
wait a little longer to enlighten me, the path of my life,
or take me with you up there among the stars.

You Grace, a white, winged angel, that you came down from heaven,
to show me the way to go, when I have a hard time,
you are honest, righteous, love and dream,
please, stay with me, light my path ...

TuGrace guardian angel who you are, for the sake of my life,
in you I put my hopes, to ward off evil.
Be always honest and good, don't forget me,
don't let me ever reach the threshold of despair.

How many times will I be sad and do not know what is good,
so many times I will try to appeal to you.
Because you are the one who loves me, the love and the dream,
I always call you, and you come, to light my path ... IGN...Tica...server uc37...GTA

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

lililili1993 Last edit in 2020-2-7 16:27:01

Support 9

Default Signature
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2021-08-09
Post time 2020-2-2 10:32:32 | Show all posts
Edited by memendz at 2020-2-5 08:59

IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

The Sylph That Made The God of War Stand Trial - - Fire Fist

They call him "the Brawler".
Not a day goes by that he does not get into trouble.
When alcohol gets into his head, hell breaks loose !
He was a menace to the taverns in the realm.

This caught the attention of the God of War
He even went out to see him in action and it was quite something to see "the Brawler" in action.
From that day on, the God of War has been fond of "the Brawler".
He had been a fan.

His time came.
It was a stab in the back that got him.
The Brawler's final breath appealed to the Gods of Olympus to let him live on.
But his fate has been written.
The Book of Life cant be changed.

So as it should be, Death came to claim him.
But the God of War challenged Death and who is Death to face the God of War?
The God of War bestowed upon "the Brawler" a gift.
The gift which will forever see him enjoy what he does best.
The Brawler became the Fire Fist Sylph and has been favored by all who love to fight, fight, fight and fight!

This incident has been reported however.

The God of War stood in trial and presented his defense.
The sentencing of the Almighty Zeus was quick.
A resounding " Not guilty, case dismissed ! ! !" reverberated at the Hall of Justice in Olympus.
The hall erupted in jubilation in agreement to the result of a much publicized trial.

The defense of the God of War called upon the common sense of Zeus.
True that the Book of Life is not to be messed up.
But the fate written for "the Brawler" is open ended.
There was no period !
Maybe this was an just an error but the fact presented won the case for the God of War.

Thus the col.orful history behind Fire Fist Sylph.

The Sylph that made the God of War stand trial.

Translate
Floor reply (2)

memendz Last edit in 2020-2-2 10:32:32

Support 8

Default Signature
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
m_hanes
User
Joined 2017-1-22
Last Visited 2022-02-03
Post time 2020-2-8 12:56:34 | Show all posts
Edited by m_hanes at 2020-2-8 13:04

ign : mMMm
server : uc21
platform : GTArcade

Will of Steel

He has been in the infirmary at Olympus for quite some time.
He has been a curiosity when the ship that carried this being crashed.
An event that did not escape the eyes of the Gods of Olympus.

His armor, the make that none of the Gods has ever seen protected him.
The metal elements of his armor and weapons are unique and non existent in this world.
But the impact was too strong he had been in coma for years already.
Everyday, this mysterious being fought to live another day at the infirmary.
The healers at Olympus was amazed on his enourmous sheer will and this makes him alive until now

The Gods dubbed the visitor as "Will of Steel"

The hope of the Gods to know more about where this being came from faded.
They would have wanted to know more about the world of this visitor.
Mostly they wanted to know if there are Gods also in the world of this being.
But finally, Will of Steel took his final last breath and died.

In order for the Gods to know more about the being from another world, they unanimously agreed to grant him the gift of being a Sylph.
In sylph form, the Gods would be able to observe him closely and pry into his memories.

This is how the Will of Steel slyph came to be.
One of the most unique sylph there is to aid heroes in their fight versus evil.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

m_hanes Last edit in 2020-2-8 12:56:34

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demonfirejr
User
Joined 2019-9-11
Last Visited 2022-08-01
Post time 2020-2-8 07:37:30 | Show all posts
Polly
once long ago polly was sittin by a sream when a warrior came by, he asked who she was, she replied "i'm the angel Polly". he was so suprised that an angel was infront of him that he dropped his sword. He than offered 2 be her humble servant in war. Many years later during the Demon wars, the warrior Diqui fought hard and prevailed as one of the realms greatest heros.

demon eater
S288/Ud6
facebook
Translate
Floor reply (4)

demonfirejr Last edit in 2020-2-8 07:37:30

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2022-05-21
Post time 2020-2-2 16:19:11 | Show all posts
                              Frozen Warhorse

Long time ago there was an unicorn.He was born in forrest and grow there live on that forrest 4 years.One night he flying far far away and lose way to

come back.Suddenly he land in one frozen lake.He walk on that lake and look for watter he was so thirsty cause he flying 3 days.Suddenly ice started to burst

and he fell into the ice water.He trying too fly but his wings was frozen too.After few hours he made it he go out from water but he lose the wings on that cold

water.He also change the color too he was before white unicorn with wings and now he is Frozen blue unicorn with horn without wings.And now he is only

ready for war not anymore for flying and now his name is Frozen Warhorse.

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Hmmm, I believe that the topic of this Lore Week is something different from Mounts, you should choose between Sylphs and Angels there .
    Translate
    2020-2-5 18:13  Reply
  • lol yes sory i just forgot will make new lore
    Translate
    2020-2-6 22:02  Reply
  • your beaking the rules if they dont disqualified everyone that has a mount
    Translate
    2020-2-8 02:44  Reply

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2020-2-2 16:19:11

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
njhon21
User
Joined 2016-1-3
Last Visited 2022-07-28
Post time 2020-2-2 02:54:32 | Show all posts
                                             Water Spirit Sylph

The Wather Spirit  was a warrior siren named Ana.
She participated in the old battles of Atlantis for the succession to the throne.
She was  with Princess Vera and the bastard Prince Casius, fighting against Prince Vortex.
Prince Vortex wanted the throne to be able to rule  both, water and land.
But he was not successful, losing the war.
In this war, thousands of sirens were killed, including Ana.
But its spirit continued to linger in the vast waters of the oceans.With his new powers he managed to become a feared fighter
The  Wather Spirit  began to help sailors who had problems on the ocean, but also the warriors who needed help from the land .

ign blackiron
server uc38
facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

njhon21 Last edit in 2020-2-2 02:54:32

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
users
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2020-08-01
Post time 2020-2-8 12:30:30 | Show all posts
Edited by users at 2020-2-8 14:35

Mesembria

Angels are peaceful by nature. They have no hostility toward the human world and wish them no harm as long as they do nothing to harm the Angel's realm. However, the Angels are insular and dont make contact with outsiders. This is why Mesembria was always considered eccentric in the League of Angels. As is befitting her assassin heritage, Mesembria is fueled by curiosity that motivates her to seek knowledge from beyond the rarely-explored boundaries of the Angel's realm. From the first trip out into the lands beyond the Angel's realm, the wonders of the human world have enchanted Mesembria and though her adventures often get her into sticky situations, she is watchful, astute and can always overcome trouble. Each time she returned back, she brought new ornaments for her fans.

Mesembria is as stealthy as one would expect, so her sneaking endeavours into human world usually goes unnoticed. In fact, she'd never been caught at all until the leader of the League of Angels, Lotus, saw her sneaking away. Rather than scolding or punishing, Lotus simply asked “if you're going out to the human world, observe everything and let me know what you saw". Lotus knew that trying to stop Mesembria from exploring would be a waste of time, energy and resources for the League of Angels. Instead, Lotus used Mesembria's natural talents to the upliftment of the Angel's realm. With the return of Satan, intelligence gathering was important.

Information about the enemy alone isn't sufficient to win a war. You still have to land the deadth blow. So, Lotus decided to hone Mesembria's talents. Her sly movements and ease of movement in the shadows made Mesembria the ideal assassin. Through rigorous training, Lotus molded Mesembria into a deadly asset. Mesembria won several battles in the war against Satan. She stalks her prey like a bat, waiting undetected in the shadows, until the right moment. By the time she made her move, it was too late for her target. Enemy armies rushed to warn their commanders of Mesembria, only to find their commanders dead already, their throats slit with precision and bodies still warm. By this time, Mesembria is gone and the confused, demoralized enemy is routed.

SILVERBULLET
S400
GTA

Translate
Floor reply (0)

users Last edit in 2020-2-8 12:30:30

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
Post time 2020-2-6 22:09:30 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-2-6 22:26

Fire Fist- Am following the step of my elder brother Balrog who have a contract with the street fighter universe,I got the name of fire fist cause my boxing gloves is a ancient artifact that was given to me by the legend Muhammad Ali when equip it activate the flaming strike skill combo turning the gloves into fire and i can cast a 10 combo hit in one second without leaving a chance to my opponent.I also have a second artifact it's a sort of pentagram necklace which was given to me when i was born and till now i don't know who gave it to me it's capacity is when wearing it i become invincible,i don't feel anything even if my opponent clung on with all his might,so now be ready LOA universe it's just the beginning. ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

vinn Last edit in 2020-2-6 22:09:30

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimuelake
User
Joined 2018-12-12
Last Visited 2021-11-27
Post time 2020-2-6 21:08:02 | Show all posts
Edited by nimuelake at 2020-2-6 21:10

Demeter

All the angelic creatures are considered immortal and invincible but in the same time all of them require some of the more “earthly” things in order to satisfy their needs, such as food and water. But who has the time to spare on daily basis in order to prepare big feasts for all of them while every each one of them is busy with various different tasks and duties?

There is one angel who’s not fond of the battles nor the guard posts and the constant training, Demeter. She finds joy in taking care of their homes and their daily grand feasts. Her abilities extend beyond all this “housekeeping” and for sure when the time was urgent in the past she defended the Realm with raw force like every other angel. But she was always happier and content in Eostre’s gardens, picking the best fruits and vegetables for cooking. And when she couldn’t find any, well, she used a bit of magic to make them bloom and grow.

Demeter was always calm and serene and all the angels respected her because with her caring they all felt truly like home whenever they were coming back from their travels, into the warmth of Demeter’s hearth.

Nimue
1427 Vienna
GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (2)

nimuelake Last edit in 2020-2-6 21:08:02

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2021-05-24
Post time 2020-2-6 21:01:34 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-2-6 21:25

Will of steel
It was the critical & darkest phase of battle...weapons lost sharpness..
shields were broken...
finger couldnt hold on arrows..
ground started fading under feet. ..
devasted look on commander face...surrounded by screaming & betrayal..
all hopes r gone...."Ah we must surrender now!!"he backed to his camp to convince others about the truth,about the end..about the ugly upcoming future..noone agreed first but had no option to choose..
with fall of sun for the day ,the left warriors set around each other..The fire were lit at the center of their circle..gloomy ,dull,broken bodies couldnt gather any word to speak..starring  slower than the breeze to each other.heavy breath..tears on eyes with broken steel in hand..

suddenly a warrior lost patience..thrown his broken metal in the fire..out of  anger & frustation..it acted as a first friction of two stones.. other followed too..soon they lit up more fire ..& went to collect more steel & engulfed them in burning flames....

this dragged attention to commander.."Pour my sword too in fire"..shouted loudly from distance...but this acted as water on fire..soon circle got broken ..commander went closer to see the transformation of metal into liquid as sleep gone for ever..soon he fall in a day dream..a warrior of steel coming out from boiling metal..that one  will never lost a battle,will be an arrogant,stubborn,will revive this group..suddenly a drop of liquid  fall over his hand..ah so painfull..its burning & bleeding..he took a piece of steel to press that wounded part..he started scolding himself....

but in a fraction of moment he changed his mind,changed his thoughts...he put down the melted metal into a frame,re-shaped it,re-formed it...soon he went to embrace  his made giant steel  structure...

with the rise of the of the sun commander delivered the battle order again..but his surrounding companions denied to fight,didnt  believe...they couldnt see the future....
furious  commander left for battle ground alone to fill up the thirst of will...his troops followed  him by a far distance..it was like they were forced to move but they dont want..battle started ..one vs many..but utter surprise the single giant steel structureed commander found out to be stronger than multi the enemies..battle went on..soon his troops started following his foot prints..joined the battle..by the fall of sun ,battle was ended for the day..but they found themselves on the victorian side for the first time...

the sun might have fallen for the day,but the will got rise in the dead camp again..through the steel..
from that day they keep fighting enhancing their fame again..with an inspirational creation of "Will of steel"

ign--angel eva
server--ud7
Platform--Gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (2)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-2-6 21:01:34

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
timothybowers2...
User
Joined 2014-11-19
Last Visited 2022-02-04
Post time 2020-2-2 04:53:29 | Show all posts
Edited by timothybowers2013 at 2020-2-7 14:43

i pick Mesembria

a ninja they can move without no one seeing them they can go places without anyone knowing so she can stand behind someone without them knowing which out for her blade its very shard i dont want her on ur bad side

beastslayer2
IGN ud6
GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (9)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Hi there. The topic of this Lore Week is not Mounts, so please pick one of the Angels of Sylphs which do not have their lore there yet.
    Translate
    2020-2-5 18:14  Reply
  • it says mounts to i read the rules
    Translate
    2020-2-7 05:47  Reply
  • it says this NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted in the Lore Book, it does not have to be the base form. So you don't have to use the form that appears in the Lore strictly, you can use one of its evolves as well. so this isnt with the rules for not then why say its allowed im just saying
    Translate
    2020-2-7 05:51  Reply
  • That is a generic reference note timothy which has to be mentioned every time. If you notice at the beginning of the post it clearly states: "Have a good look at which Sylphs and Angels are in need of a Lore and pick the one to write an amazing story for!"
    Translate
    2020-2-7 13:56  Reply
  •   ……………………….
    Translate
    2020-2-8 02:37  Reply
  • it says NOTE: Mount & Heroes Evolves are counted
    Translate
    2020-2-8 02:46  Reply
  • Reply nimuelake : i edit it for a angel will it work now
    Translate
    2020-2-8 06:31  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

For timothybowers: That note is there, generically placed because Mounts and Heroes are the two categories which HAVE evolves, so you are let to know you can pick any of the kind when the topic of the Lore Week is Mounts or Heroes. To cut all this unproductive discussion short, please read ALL the rules, again, carefully, and stop selecting from there only what fits your reasoning. As for the topic of this Lore Week, that is Sylphs or Angels. The topic is always announced in the first paragraph of the thread. Also, before you start writing the lore you want to write, check that Lore Count sheet to see if what you chose has or doesn't have a lore (you find the link to Lore Count also in this thread, under the pic displaying the topic).
    Translate
    2020-2-8 15:57  Reply
  • Reply tinkerbell.loa :because i changed it am i going to get my rewards on my main and my alt
    Translate
    2020-2-13 05:41  Reply

timothybowers2... Last edit in 2020-2-2 04:53:29

Support

hawksfan12 gtarcade s288/un31/ub59
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
timothy bowers...
User
Joined 2017-2-12
Last Visited 2020-07-16
Post time 2020-2-2 05:17:59 | Show all posts
Edited by timothy bowers_7667 at 2020-2-8 06:41

i pick polly
Long time ago before the easter bunny there was a angel named polly that hidden the eggs then she passed it on to the easter bunny to hide the eggs like the easter bunny no one can see him/her we dont know if the easter bunny a girl or a guy but polly can fly and hide the eggs so she can get to the high places by flying for the tall people so they had to change to the easter bunny

IGN: Beavis
SERVER: ud6
GTArcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (4)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read the rules of event and the topic for this week again and try to follow them. Thank you.
    Translate
    2020-2-5 18:15  Reply
  • im not breaking the rules its says mounts are counted
    Translate
    2020-2-8 03:06  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

You are not following the rules there and you are not reading carefully, what it is to read. Please see what I have explained to you in the floor reply of the above post. Please stop making assumptions and selectively or randomly read what is posted in the start post of this thread. The actual topic of each Lore Week is announced twice: once in the first paragraph in the thread, then on the banner in the pic displayed under that paragraph. I do hope that this clarifies your concerns and you will stop stubbornly staying stuck on an unrelated subject. Good luck with the writing and have a wonderful weekend as well!
    Translate
    2020-2-8 16:04  Reply
  • Reply tinkerbell.loa : am i going to get the rewards because i changed it on both chars post
    Translate
    2020-2-15 04:12  Reply

timothy bowers... Last edit in 2020-2-2 05:17:59

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demonfire84
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-2-2 08:06:17 | Show all posts
Edited by demonfire84 at 2020-2-7 11:09

Demeter
It is said that she once was a goddess, presiding over harvests and agriculture. She stepped down to help fight the encroachment of demons in the land, joining forces with others such as Athena, Nyx, Gaia and Hera, so with her family they set out to slay all foul beasts of the underworld... beast like the Lernaean Hydra and others, in the end, they killed all the beasts that showed up with the help of Hercules.

Demonfire84

S288/UD6

Gtarcade

did some spelling corrections

(will finish on feb 2nd, out of time on computer....)

Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • Have a good look at which Sylphs and Angels are in need of a Lore and pick the one to write an amazing story for!  
    Lore for Sylph and Angels
    Translate
    2020-2-3 16:28  Reply
  • word count, I think i'm close to 80
    Translate
    2020-2-4 02:39  Reply
  • think  must have 100 ,  think you edit now  and put an angel lore (first think was something else, not angel or sylph) , good job now
    Translate
    2020-2-4 14:53  Reply
  • I tried 2 keep it all greek themed......
    Translate
    2020-2-6 02:23  Reply

demonfire84 Last edit in 2020-2-2 08:06:17

Support 1

IGN: demonfire, gtarcade, S288/Ua31/Ub59/Uc14

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hanibal
User
Joined 2016-4-11
Last Visited 2021-07-07
Post time 2020-2-2 15:25:58 | Show all posts
Fortuna, the lucky woman, got her name when she visited the oracle of Delphi. Born in poor conditions, raised only by her mother, she had first sightings at a young age. When she was 12, Fortuna, known as Gabriella in her first years, traveled to Greece with her mother to find her destination.
In Delphi she was given the life's work of bringing happiness to people and for that she was initially assigned to the Eleven. It was only at the age of 21 that she became a full-fledged angel and has since fulfilled her purpose of bringing happiness to people.

(it was my first try. So please be nice to me   )

Minie
1420 Liberators
GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

hanibal Last edit in 2020-2-2 15:25:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alucard4
User
Joined 2014-2-28
Last Visited 2022-04-02
Post time 2020-2-5 21:46:26 | Show all posts
Edited by alucard4 at 2020-2-5 21:48

Earl Dual Blade

Brother to Vlad the Impaler and 2nd prince of the Vampirian realm his twin blades swords charged by blood from old traditions and of royalty bloodline came to aid Angelic realm to save his people and realm from certain peril and darkness "for honour love country PEACE HAZZA!"

IGN: BLOODYDEMISE
SERVER: PURSON 480
PLATFORM: FB

Translate
Floor reply (0)

alucard4 Last edit in 2020-2-5 21:46:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
theblueteam
User
Joined 2018-11-16
Last Visited 2022-02-17
Post time 2020-2-6 14:54:47 | Show all posts
Edited by theblueteam at 2020-2-6 19:27

pristina and the rise of darkness
                                           In a country where peace prevailed, it was ruled by a justic king who loves goodness and helps the people of the country and a distant place in the country there was a stone that no one knows what this stone is and why is it buried alone in a place like that except that There were some people who knew that the great evil that wanted to rule the world lived in it. One day some people came to know the story of this stone and cast some spells, but these spells did not make them know the story but rather helped to awaken this great evil And after this queen woke up, she took a follower of them in order to help her rule the world, and after that the justic king heard that the queen woke up and prepared for her and her soldiers Then the great war between the justic king and the Queen of Darkness  which ended with the victory of Pristina and the rise of darkness

IGN : blue warrior
Server : ub299
Platform : GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

theblueteam Last edit in 2020-2-6 14:54:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-13 11:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088427 second(s), 67 queries .