North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 732| Reply: 3

Need a tip. Godless, GP, Divine angel, Kungfu Panda

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecradle2004
User
Joined 2014-10-13
Last Visited 2016-08-25
Post time 2015-6-13 04:22:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need a tip. Godless, GP, Divine angel, Kungfu P Reply:3| View:732
        So guys my main question:
        Should i replace my; GW with the ghost Paladin; as my good geared striker ?

Secondary questions (if you have time)
        Also i have MoD , Nereida and Panda in my party.

Should i just keep panda and upgrade to kung fu; (is it worth the dias? )

Also is divine angel a nice addition? if yes what hero should i drop and replace with divine angel ?

thank you for your time !
Translate

thecradle2004 Last edit in 2015-6-13 04:22:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
miguel franco
User
Joined 2014-9-22
Last Visited 2017-05-24
Post time 2015-6-13 04:39:48 | Show all posts

Do all the above they are all good additions to your team. GP will make a great all target striker and if you evolve Panda to KP he is a great front row hitter with a 100% hit rating, so he can\'t be dodged. I am assuming you have not reached the level yet to unlock backup position or else you wouldn\'t be asking who to drop in order to fit a good agility target striker such as DA. ES especially if you end up getting his 3rd evolve would be a good addition to your team, as he possibly the only hero atm that has a chance to resist silence. He also has a chance to resist stun and chaos effects. Not to mention he hits extremely hard.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

miguel franco Last edit in 2015-6-13 04:39:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecradle2004
User
Joined 2014-10-13
Last Visited 2016-08-25
 Author| Post time 2015-6-13 04:51:28 | Show all posts

Thank you for GP feedback, i will replace my GW

I have that back up slot, but i dont want to gear/upgrade; DA from zero. i just cant afford it. Thats why i asked if it would be wise to drop Nereida or even panda so i can inherit one of them to DA.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

thecradle2004 Last edit in 2015-6-13 04:51:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
miguel franco
User
Joined 2014-9-22
Last Visited 2017-05-24
Post time 2015-6-13 06:28:55 | Show all posts

I would not drop Ner as it will possibly disrupt your rage loop somewhat. For IRB builds you need to supply your heros with rage constantly so every round they hit with skill hits rather than with normal hits.

As pointed out by alaska, DA in order to be effective has to have;extremely high hit/agility/ and crit doesn\'t hurt either as she targets the ones with the highest agility stats that being usually MC and usually in most cases LE/MoD or now a days might be SQ/FQ.

While GW is a decent damage dealer and can take out backrow support he also requires 75 rage every turn to trigger his skill hit. The good thing about GP is that he hits all targets, not just backrow and does not require any rage to do so as GW does. You will have to pump him up a bit more than GW as his base damage dealing isn\'t as high as GW. But he will come in really handy later especially if down the road you get another AoE striker such as SQ/FQ (best hero atm).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

miguel franco Last edit in 2015-6-13 06:28:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-28 18:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058426 second(s), 39 queries .