North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 691| Reply: 8

Why are you removing so many items from free play?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stonedwall
User
Joined 2014-12-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-19 13:19:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why are you removing so many items from free pla Reply:8| View:691

good evening GTAcade.
        today I am writing to ask you why are constantly lowering the number of items free players get from every event that comes along?
        last lucky tree we could get 7 tokens per day, now its 4.
house of card tokens have gone from 40 a day down to 20.
last diamond roulette, the total servers achieved 15 mil free diamonds at least twice during the 4 day event, this time less than 5 million diamonds were given away per day. and we never once came even close to getting the needed 15mil for a free token.
we used to get much more from the omnipotence spending 1 diamond event, now so much less.
why is the phoenix wing set the Only set of items you have offered for no diamonds for the last 5 wardrobe events?
every where we turn we are getting less and less items, and more and more things are costing diamonds of which we are getting less and less.
you keep raising the levels we need to achieve in tycoon to just out of free player reach, why?
        why do you hate free players so much?
Stonedwall S76
Translate

stonedwall Last edit in 2015-6-19 13:19:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-6-19 13:31:39 | Show all posts

Its pretty much easy, why they do that..................not even one F2P isa pure F2P anylonger.
        Gta started to give away free diamonds, right??? Well if you save up and play around with the diamonds you can afford yourself items/resources via diamonds. Unfortunatly for us (F2P) this game is devolveing toward 100% cash rule.
        So far was 93% cash and 7% free .................. But as human race is running down on the wrong path, so does this game.
        I dont want to cause havoc around here by bringing missinfo\'s but sooner or ltaer this game gonna be shutdown................So what GTA does at this point is neither wrong or good, just a path to give this game a new hope.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2015-6-19 13:31:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
paincake
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2016-05-12
Post time 2015-6-19 19:09:49 | Show all posts

But as human race is running down on the wrong path, so does this game. ;;;;                        I dont want to cause havoc around here by bringing missinfo\'s but sooner or ltaer this game gonna be shutdown       
;;; xjollyjoker posted on 2015-06-19 00:31:39;;;;

I agree 100%, I\'ve seen online games dying becouse they misplaced their F2P players, GTArca (like few others, now past and forgoten game developers) is underestimateing their F2P players and F2P power, let me ask you GTArca mods, who will play this game when you remove F2P players? yeah I agree you earn more money now, but thats just short-term, you have to think long term and alow us to stay and play this game.. You can have the best game in the world, but what can you do when you don\'t have community to play it, talk and joking around all the time?! I know what I\'m talking about becouse I play on soon to be dead server and I can tell you I get bored pretty much all the time and few of us that stayed all this time is considering to leave too and I can\'t blame them, the he*k I had enough too, I\'m this close of leaving too after 9 months of play (every single day). Many people from my server left just becouse you are unfair, starting from 120k adv.tycoon prize to all mentioned in the post above.. Many online games have died becouse of politics you force trust me. If some of mods ever reads this, just take a minute and think about it!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

paincake Last edit in 2015-6-19 19:09:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pantera_83
User
Joined 2014-12-2
Last Visited 2017-07-12
Post time 2015-6-19 20:55:05 | Show all posts

haha gtarcade give diamond and how much is they 1000 per mouth and what you can get whit him only vip
        They give us less rewards in all event because they are unbrained; and dont know what is good marketing one game walk forward only when have conversation whit players and THEY ARE HAPPY !!!! how we can be happy when everyday they broke stuff i play 7 mouths and today i lose battle in Dark abyss from mob whit never NEVER kill me before >;>; all elemental dmg from fairy gone less elemental in party
        No devotion bargarian for shelss quiz vouchers card vouchers lucky tree Tycon keep walk whit High and high adv price rewards +sucks rewards >;>; no point to keep speaking no one cares they walk in one way and dont listen us ..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pantera_83 Last edit in 2015-6-19 20:55:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-6-19 23:17:53 | Show all posts

Reply 3# pantera_83
        Sorry to inform you, but its not GTA\'s fault that you have no idea how to spend your diamonds , also just getting vip??? hell you doing with buying 5 mon ths of vip each month?? Cause as i can remeber at the 5th renewel its just 199 diamonds.....................

Dont push all the blame on GTA. Ofc, i hate GTA for letting this cool game die out in time, but they also try their best on getting more cashers and CASHERS(thsi stands for monsters) to fill in their needs and maybe to buy a few other patch\'s to the game .

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2015-6-19 23:17:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2015-6-19 23:28:25 | Show all posts

even the monster cashers hate what\'s going on lately, as for asking the mods, the mods have no say in these late stupid changes gta has made that\'s f*cking people over. ;I say that as a gtarcade forum mod, they don\'t even bother talking to us anymore, they just do stuff
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2015-6-19 23:28:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-6-20 00:07:28 | Show all posts

Reply 5# яє∂ѕнιfт
        Well its thx to you and he other F.M\'s like you that we still got a small community in this game.
        As i kept saying to my friends who started playing this game: You\'d better run as far as you can from GTA!!!! And if that doesnt stand as a highly engraved warning then you rather start playing LoA on GTA platform and see the cruel reallity, dont event think bout going on diff platforms cause that gonna make the pain even worse in time;

As far it goes, atleast for me, all the respect for you Red......You stood up for us each time and actually manage to get some sht done so we can enjoy ourselfs in this  Sea of Blood........... beside ya i think Tokkie and Ghost are the only ones who tried to stand in for us, but they got highly flamed off from the forums cause of the stupid rumors about them being seeds.........
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2015-6-20 00:07:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pantera_83
User
Joined 2014-12-2
Last Visited 2017-07-12
Post time 2015-6-20 04:29:17 | Show all posts

Reply 4# xjollyjoker
        ;Just go hide anywhere dont blame GTA and who to blame ? game is not mine and dont tell me did i have idea how to spend diamond have more idea and understand game better them you just dont speak me like you speak whit 5 years old kid who didnt play this game before; what you gona ok 1000 dia 200 for vip left 800 dia = 23 nectars in lucky tree dia gone >;>; no point to speak whit you same unbrained players like All GTarcade support and developers
        here you make question and never get answered or you got after 10 days IS BAD all is mega bad
        P.s. and dont tell me to leave .. GL on all in tycon in monday
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pantera_83 Last edit in 2015-6-20 04:29:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-6-20 13:24:09 | Show all posts

Reply 7# pantera_83
        Gl in Tycoon??? last month on the consecutive Tycoons i rank\'d top5 with 200 diamonds..........getting 160k points.............last Tycoon didnt manage to rank and didnt even bother spending anything on it due to work, i had around 10k darics +3k gemo moves.............and again 200 diamonds..........

Me, unbrained player??? =)))))))) best joke, you made my day with this one =))))))
        Buddy, you got no idea how much i HATE - GTA.
        Just because i stated a few facts about your impossibility to use your head in order to achive something in this game, doesnt give ya the right to pick a fight with me or anyone els.

Ofc, i understand your frustration and you have all the right on the world to complain, but when some is trying to give a hand or is trying to tell you , that your wrong dont start fights you aint able to win.

Oh right, where did i say go and hide and dont blame GTA?? Try to read more carefully the whole sentence  next time ^_^

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2015-6-20 13:24:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-28 20:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085463 second(s), 49 queries .