North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42131 Threads / 241554 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1154| Reply: 35

Death threat from another player

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pink_rose_37
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-12-08
Post time 2015-7-8 09:13:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Death threat from another player Reply:35| View:1154
Hi from SerenaLove on server #524.        Not sure what if anything can be done about this but I received a death threat of sorts from another player on this server. The players character name is Cloud. He also is currently playing RiffinMike. I know his real name if you need it but would prefer not to post that here in a common chat. See the in-game mail picture below.

Other than blocking him, which I\'ve done to this character (He has me blocked on the RiffinMike character.), what can I do? Is there a way to either get him kicked or maybe allow me to switch servers? What are my options?
        ;
Translate

pink_rose_37 Last edit in 2015-7-8 09:13:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-7-8 10:22:04 | Show all posts

As I explained in her mispost to tavern, the wishing of a thing is not the doing nor even the suggestion of the doing. ;Ever say F---- You? ;Was it a romantic suggestion? ;Also her screen shot is of another character that isnt hers, but I admit the thought was directed at her and there are few people I sincerely feel this way about but she is one of them. ;I have her on block so as to try and keep the peace but there is no relenting for her apparently. ;I also ask what can I do about a antagonistic player like her besides block her? ;I am on the verge of quitting the game.

---edited because I cant spell----
Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-7-8 10:22:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-7-8 10:42:02 | Show all posts

cant blame a person for wishful thinking.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-7-8 10:42:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2015-7-8 14:04:22 | Show all posts

Hello pink rose! As your Screenshot above, shows that this is a Reply Message, meaning you had sent a Message to him previously. May I ask what was said Previously, to cause that kind of Reply?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-7-8 14:04:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-7-8 14:19:00 | Show all posts

The immediate previous mail would not explain the situation. ;What warrented that statement from me was manipulating a guildmate\'s lack of a mother figure in order to recruit her, or to spite me- perhaps both. ;It would probably help for you to know that we were once married and the guildmate in question is my current in game wife. ;Me, meaning Cloud not this account\'s character riffinmike. ;I feel I have weathered enough slander from this person so ask me anything I have nothing to hide. ;Her actions were base and low and yes I reacted in real anger but there are moments where that is the appropriate response. ;This was one.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-7-8 14:19:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pink_rose_37
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-12-08
 Author| Post time 2015-7-26 05:40:27 | Show all posts

Hello Cloud (aka RiffinMike),
Yes, my main is not Melody. The mail mentioned above was a reply to a mail I sent you in regards to Melody. As you can see in my post, I say my name is SerenaLove from server 524.

Hello Frostbite,
As for the previous message, it was in regards to a mutual friend, Melody, who had been grounded for two weeks and wanted him to play her character. Her guild, Reveng, didn\'t like me helping her out as they called me a spy for another guild. I tried contacting him on his new main RiffinMike for two days via private message and world chat with no response. On the second day, I sent the mail to his Cloud character with the request on her behalf. That was what I received back from him.
When I copied and pasted the ensuing chats, private messages and that mail I received in reply into Skype chat with Melody, she became very upset that she had put me into such a place by her request.
She decided she had had enough of the Reveng guild and Cloud/RiffinMike in specific. She asked me to have her Melody character kicked from the guild. After double and triple checking that is what she truly wanted, I contacted Reveng\'s guild leader on her behalf.
The guild leader, Morganna, wanted to verify this was what Melody wanted. So we worked to find a way for someone in the guild to contact Melody via Skype or FB. Once it was verified, they kicked Melody out of the guild. I asked Melody where she wanted to go? She told me WorldWonder (my guild). I asked if she was sure. She could go to Gansters with another Reveng member that left. She said no, so per her request, I invited her to WorldWonder. Per her request, we changed her account\'s password so that Cloud/RiffinMike couldn\'t get access any more and maybe do something cruel.
I thought that was the end of it. I went to bed and then work the next day. When I came back online, I found that Melody was back in Reveng and wasn\'t talking to me on Skype. I have since blocked Melody and her other accounts just as I have Cloud/RiffinMike.
Cloud/RiffinMike has since dogged my steps in world chat and tried to turn the server against me by calling me manipulative and a biatch and a whole slew of other words. Interestingly enough, I haven\'t called him names of any kind. This man has hurt me so many times. I tried being his friend many times over but each time, it comes to him calling me names and trying to get everyone on the server to side with him. Its sad really. At one point, I really liked his poet and artist personality. Now his need for drama destroys it all.
If trying to help a supposed friend out is being manipulative, then I am a class A manipulator.
If trying to help a supposed friend out is being a biatch, woof woof.
All I want to do is play a game I enjoy. Through all the glitches, I\'ve stuck around. So has he. Please let me know what else I can do to stop being bullied by this man. I just want to play the game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pink_rose_37 Last edit in 2015-7-26 05:40:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-7-27 05:58:10 | Show all posts

Reply 5# pink_rose_37@yahoo.com

Please contact Melody Arensnuphis 524, she can testify to the grossly delusional representation of what occured that SL has just spewed.

Have I called her a manipulative biitch? Yes, I stand by that assesment,;as she very truly is one. ;If it gets her closer to what she wants she will cry you a ;river of crocodile tears. She tried to manipulate my current ingame wife against me and my guild out of jealousy perhaps, maybe spite? ;We were married ingame prior to my marriage to melody, and I think that has damaged her overblown ego somehow. ;;

I have had her muted since this incident occured so I really dont understand what she means by \'dogged her steps\'- I havent had 1 bit of communication with her aside from here in the forums- and I will say that the game is better for it. ;The extent of the bullying I do to her is capture her in my garden at every opportunity and raid her whenever possible, and I feel imo that is within the game allowed perameters; but if not, say the word and I will relent but this person has done myself and the player of Melody a vicious personal wrong and now tries to frame herself as a victim. ;I call BS on that. ;

As for her time frame in trying to contact me: it was 15 minutes not 2 days.  She also neglects to mention that when I asked her for the information she wouldnt give it to me, using that as a means to say to melody Oh look how they dont care about you.  A truly disgusting display of the worst human traits short of secksual crimes and physically violent acts.  Melody lacks a mother figure and Serena likes to play the role to her, perhaps \'getting her to herself\' was a motivation.  I honestly dont care what it was, as all roads lead to the same end result: one foul example of a human being showing their true colors.

Again: if there is any action to be taken speak first to melody who, I would note came back to my guild and also has blocked Serena because of her selfabsorbed inability to think of anything but herself and the pettiness therein.

Ask me anything I have nothing to hide.
        -revscrj
Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-7-27 05:58:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-7-27 06:27:21 | Show all posts

Reply 6# see_bold@yahoo.com

As a PS: she mentions getting everyone on the server to side with me.... perhaps Serena that is because I am right. ;How many close friends have you driven away, or to the point they dont talk to you. ;I can think of several off hand, eventually you will see that the only one preventing you from enjoying the game is you.  Insofar as not calling me names: what were those long ass public world chat announcements then?  What was saying that I am one of the 3% who ruin the world to my guild leader?  Thats far worse name calling than biitch in my book.  If people turn against you its not me thats causing it.  Visiting this forum was the first time I had even thought about you aside from in game capture and raids in quite awhile.  I dont, I repeat dont, talk about you because as far as I am concerned you are dead to me.  A bad memory I dont look at.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-7-27 06:27:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2015-7-27 14:08:20 | Show all posts

Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-27 14:08:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pink_rose_37
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2015-12-08
 Author| Post time 2015-7-27 18:33:09 | Show all posts

Sigh. I am sorry to anyone reading this post. You can see how he talks about me. I think its funny that he wants you to talk to Melody who was my friend. I am supposedly being the manipulator, yet all I\'ve said is the facts from my side of the story. What I was told and who I was told by.
        Yes, in game, we were married. OMG. The world comes to an end. Its sad really. What does our being married have to do with anything except show the bad blood that we continually seem to revisit over and over and over. Much like an abusive relationship. If you want to see how he thinks, read my original forum post created because I wasn\'t sure which forum area this kind of question/request belonged to. The original post is at http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/75359/.
        As for She also neglects to mention that when I asked her for the information she wouldnt give it to me, using that as a means to say to melody Oh look how they dont care about you, you had asked for her email address which I didn\'t even have. I even told you that. You had her on Skype and she was waiting for you on Skype for 2 days while I tried to contact you. Skype doesn\'t require emails addresses if you already have the person in your contacts list. Simply log in.
        Again, I am sorry everyone for the continued issue between Cloud/RiffinMike and myself.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pink_rose_37 Last edit in 2015-7-27 18:33:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-28 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085293 second(s), 51 queries .