North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 801| Reply: 4

Tycoon Ranking

[Copy link]

149

Threads

1445

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
gabrath
User
Posts:1445
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2020-01-22
Post time 2015-7-11 03:37:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tycoon Ranking Reply:4| View:801
Nobody wants to be the first to be among the ranking second and third, because getting this ranking means not win anything. No one wants crap you only get to use with 5M BR or more (Divine Blessing Stone). Nobody wants to use crap gear level 1, and still have to use cash to upgrade to level 2, and only God knows when it will be updated to level 3... So stop adding waste for 2-3 and put something decent for players compete with these rankings, and not have to stop doing the daily events, because they are afraid to be between 2-3...
        I have over 30k points in the email, and about 500x50 attemps in gemology, but I can not use/collect, or I will stay in place 2-3...
        I was really anxious to get 2 fusion level 9 with 165k, but I do not want to lose cherub level 11...
        GTArcade, 90% of players prefer Cherub than the crap you add on top 2-3,;the other 10% is made up of players who use money and prefer Divine Blessing Stone...


Translate

 gabrath Last edit in 2015-7-11 03:37:58

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

20

Threads

156

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
truazn78
User
Posts:156
Joined 2014-1-18
Last Visited 2018-01-07
Post time 2015-7-11 06:48:22 | Show all posts

Tycoon Ranking


        yea we need better rank 2-3 prize.. same thing is happening on my server, we are all fighting to stay in the 4-10 rank and avoid the 2-3.
        The only difference is that most of the top 10 is going for the 160k point prize. With 1 more day of dailies and gaunlet points, that\'ll put most of the 110-130k ppl just around 160k.

        Instead of making us spending and compete for tycoon ranking, we have to manage our points so we dont get too many points lol
       
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 truazn78 Last edit in 2015-7-11 06:48:22

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

149

Threads

1445

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
gabrath
User
Posts:1445
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2020-01-22
 Author| Post time 2015-7-11 07:14:14 | Show all posts

Tycoon Ranking


I have no idea why they add crap in the rankings 2-3, this is bad for them and for us, we lost items and they lose money, tomorrow no one will do the daily events in my server hahah
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 gabrath Last edit in 2015-7-11 07:14:14

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

2

Threads

193

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
tnb
User
Posts:193
Joined 2014-9-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-11 09:46:15 | Show all posts

Tycoon Ranking


        Have you seen this?
        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/75722

        Some of you may dislike it at first, but some players may find it\'s even better than the rewards before.;

        That\'s the reason.
        But, i have to say, the rewards of tycoon ranking make this event like that who recharge and spend more, who lose.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 tnb Last edit in 2015-7-11 09:46:15

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

2

Threads

193

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
tnb
User
Posts:193
Joined 2014-9-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-11 14:13:17 | Show all posts

Tycoon Ranking

Reply 7# alaskathnderfk
        Is there really anyone recharge for lose? I\'ve never heard of that.

        I just point a more reasonable cause for that people spend or recharge less than before during tycoon.

        The advantage of Djinni\'s shop is useless for the compete of tycoon ranking.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

 tnb Last edit in 2015-7-11 14:13:17

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-28 20:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077362 second(s), 41 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list